Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest person in UCD?

Options

Comments

Raphael wrote: »
    *sigh*

So, what the OP posted is a clever little piece of script which shows the picture attatched to the facebook account you are currently logged into. Meaning that everyone is seeing they're own photo, or the one on their facebook page. Isn't that nifty.

Wow, can I hang out with you? You seem SOOOOOOOOOO much fun. Seriously, the party invites must be a fire hazard at your door.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

*sigh*

I R Smrat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Wow, can I hang out with you? You seem SOOOOOOOOOO much fun. Seriously, the party invites must be a fire hazard at your door.

Your joke was rumbled on both threads pretty quickly and now you're throwing your toys out of the pram... awh.

Sleep tight now!

Achilles wrote: »
    Your joke was rumbled on both threads pretty quickly and now you're throwing your toys out of the pram... awh.

Sleep tight now!

LOL.

3 things:

1. You used the word "rumbled". Wow.
    2. Toys out of the pram? Loads of people have seen it, just not everyone has their spoil sport cap on.
    3. You figured it out but were too dim to actually put 2+2 together and were still asking for links. I mean, seriously mate. Smart enough to get source code but not exactly Sherlock Holmes-esque deductive abilities.

• Advertisement

Trying to create an argument on the Internet? Wow... retarded. Anyways what else do you expect from a guy that's been up for nearly 48 hours and is running on coffee?

I figured it out but still, somehow thought you were being genuine that's why I kept asking you to post the original link. I should probably go get some sleep... if I could that is *Grr*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Haha Achilles reaction and complete spaz attack was the funniest thing I've read on UCD boards in a long time. :pac:

Glad I could be of service... I think. Still running on **** all sleep and stuck in work. They don't have enough coffee in the world to keep me sane / alive for the rest of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

This has been the most fun in the UCD forum in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Grimes wrote: »
    This has been the most fun in the UCD forum in a long time

A depressing enough notion in itself...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

*sigh*

So, what the OP posted is a clever little piece of script which shows the picture attatched to the facebook account you are currently logged into. Meaning that everyone is seeing they're own photo, or the one on their facebook page. Isn't that nifty.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

:PSpoilsport:P
    I just felt sorry for Achilles. It was like trying to watch a dog with no hind legs fetch a stick... =p

I just felt sorry for Achilles. It was like trying to watch a dog with no hind legs fetch a stick... =p

All is forgiven cause I LOL'd pretty hard at this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:) hehehe

222.jpg

Sorry achilles, you may need some sleep. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

for someone who is organising a party (and using a facebook event for it), you got me for a moment there.

:) hehehe

222.jpg

Sorry achilles, you may need some sleep. ;)

BWHAHAHAHA! I may be incredibly sleep deprived but that still make me literally lol. Thanks for brightening up day heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

A 4 page thread on the weirdest person in UCD and this is the result? What a disappointment. For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

wtf?!!!

*this thread failed tbh*

Tom65 wrote: »
    A 4 page thread on the weirdest person in UCD and this is the result? What a disappointment. For shame.

4 pages? Change User Settings imo.

People don't seem to understand it.
    Another night of mischief? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

wow I wish I was here when this happened originally :(

Quality stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Worst thread ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

lol. Very very good. I got totally schooled

Yeah, definite 'epic fail' there.

People don't seem to understand it.
    Another night of mischief? :pac:

Ladies Lounge? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Brightened up my morning, so you did Kaptain. =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

fair play..scared the crap out of me at first...especially since I also just had a party event on facebook with loads of UCD people invited... high five to the person who thought this one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

that's absolutely awesome!!
    seeing my picture got me worried for a sec.
    thankfully i read on!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It had me totally freaked I have to say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Hydrosylator

That's some funny and clever **** right there.

Advertisement