Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know this Loser in cod4 (NSFW)

• 14-07-2008 7:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

The worst creep on Boards.ie:

badge.php?&items%5B%5D=badge_profile_pic&items%5B%5D=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png

This loser has gone online to the best servers with every hack going and still manages to get the team to lose. Hackers they are everywhere, aimbots, wall-hacks and you can tell straight away when someone is hacking, because they always have headshots and kill a series of players in a row, or you get shot and the kill cam shows some spetznaz several blocks away in a building hunched up to a wall corner.

He always plays the marine .I think it's time to report him to punkbuster and get him banned permanent. What do you think.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

go for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭randombar

Eh what the hell??

That's my facebook pic?? I have never played COD4??

Why oh why did you put my pic up??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

That's me!!!

Well, it's my Simpson character!
    I only have an O2 3G broadband connection so have never played CoD4 online!

Any more information on this impostor?

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Eh what the hell??

That's my facebook pic?? I have never played COD4??

Why oh why did you put my pic up??

Now I'm getting confused. Why do you have me as your facebook pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭randombar

Hahaaha very good, it's a hack of some kind! I'm guessing going into ie cache and getting the facebook photo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

He may be a creep, But he is a handsome devil.

D'OH!

So I don't have a secret fan club?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

What's all this about Pirelli? I think I'm going to delete this thread unless you can justify its existence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?&items%5B%5D=badge_profile_pic&items%5B%5D=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png

Everyone that has a facebook a/c looking at this thread will see their own facebook pic and think " heh , it's me he is talking about " ..... basically it's a piss take .. and quiet a clever little one at that . It's only when you get two or three posts in that you realise that everyone else thinks it's them awell . First time I have seen this but you can be damn sure you will see it a million more times from now on .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's been up on AH and there's been feedback threads about it already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Nicely done ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Sols12

HAHa thats brilliant --> now to wind up a few buddies of mine :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

What's all this about Pirelli? I think I'm going to delete this thread unless you can justify its existence.

I put a NSFW label on it. That should ensure a private audience.

Advertisement