Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelic Grounds matches + complete lack of any proper traffic management

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

bantee wrote: »
    Lol, you might as well have told her to follow the yellow-brick road! :D

So what route would you suggest? I can guarantee my suggested route to be quicker (unless you do it a some unearthly hour) than coming straight in the Dublin road and snailing along through the outskirts of the cuty nad then the cuty itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Pshan wrote: »
    So what route would you suggest? I can guarantee my suggested route to be quicker (unless you do it a some unearthly hour) than coming straight in the Dublin road and snailing along through the outskirts of the cuty nad then the cuty itself.

It is a good route I have used many times myself, but there are some windy parts to it with narrow roads where you really have to slow down.
    Also it is advisable to stop at the bridge in OBriens Bridge and let traffic pass from other side, wide enough for 1 car only, although some nutter in a Starlet (+ on his mobile) did pass me on this bridge once half way accross.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Thanks for all the help with directions here last week. I didn't need them in the end as my brother who went to college in Limerick came with me as the navigator. We came in by the Parkway roundabout and Thomond. No problems with parking, only a couple of thousand at the game. Congrats to Limerick :rolleyes:

Advertisement