Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

trading games question

• 14-07-2008 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering do any shops do a trade games..

Like i have 2 new games.. still in wrapper... 1 is an old snow boarding game and the other is tiger woods 2008 brand new in wrapper.. i got them as presents but didnt really like the snow boarding so i didnt open it.. and i had the golf game..

I want to get assassins cred,, would any shop take my 2 games and give me assassins cred ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Should of traded them when you got them, wouldnt say you'll get much for them now to be honest.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Well i got a lead of assassins cred from a friend... but my brother sold it.. so now i need to get it again !!! and my brother is not gonna buy.. so im trying to trade off some games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

NeVeR wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering do any shops do a trade games..

Like i have 2 new games.. still in wrapper... 1 is an old snow boarding game and the other is tiger woods 2008 brand new in wrapper.. i got them as presents but didnt really like the snow boarding so i didnt open it.. and i had the golf game..

I want to get assassins cred,, would any shop take my 2 games and give me assassins cred ?

The way it works (in Gamestop anyway) is you take your games in and they give you a trade price. If the trade price is at least €40 you can get any new game for €10. i'm not sure the games you're trading would get €40 though cos the new Tiger Woods is out in a few months and the 08 one can be got for €35 now and i'm guessing the snowboarding game you mention is Amped 3 which can be got for €15 new now. I'd say your best bet is to trade them in and get a pre-owned copy of Assassins Creed and pay the difference so it should only cost a few euros tops!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I have assasins creed at home and I got pissed off playin it it was that boring and repetitive, I thought the best thing in it was the eagle drop!

Each to their own I suppose!

Fieldog wrote: »
    I have assasins creed at home and I got pissed off playin it it was that boring and repetitive, I thought the best thing in it was the eagle drop!

Each to their own I suppose!

wanna swop ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Dont bother,use them to get an older game.

Infact dont bother with assasins creed its ****e.

RAIN wrote: »
    Dont bother,use them to get an older game.

Infact dont bother with assasins creed its ****e.

well i need the game.. see above treads.. i got a lead of it from a mate and my brother fecking took it and sold it on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

NeVeR wrote: »
    well i need the game.. see above treads.. i got a lead of it from a mate and my brother fecking took it and sold it on me.

It's a class game! it was a tad repetitive but it's insane level of detail and freedom of movement more than made up for it in my view!

Best looking game ever!

Advertisement