Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook profile pics?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

YULETIRED wrote: »
    (I have one just like it)

Funny that...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:o

Woops. Really apologies to Tara.

I am a tool.

(long story involving memebers of my extended family and child abuse)
    No problem, you owning yourself says more than real words ever could.
    ;)
    wow, this is pretty outrageous carry on.

id like to know who the first poerson to post this sort of thing on boards was? prolly some smart ass who copied it from 2+2 or something, troublemaker, nothing better to do.
    Pff, get some humour killjoy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

When I click the link it's true :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Wow, I'm so creeped out right now just looking at that person.

/leaves the interweb for extended period of time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Can't believe BCB is in here trying to kill all the fun! Go ruin someone else's fun BCB!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Well i have removed what was written under the picture. It was a referance to something else. The OP took the wording out of context. Anyway i know the internet is serious business and blah blah blah.

Anyway my question is this. Does the OP have a right to post the picture?

This is too sad to be true. where has Madame TogBog come from.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You are the one that was posting threads in the test forum from one 1am to 6am trying to figure it out. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Yikes! I think anyone would be seriously pissed off if they saw that :eek:

Tara has a lot of ****-stirring to answer for :pac:
    If it makes ya feel better, I fell for it last night.

On two different threads. :o

funny.gif

Your screams were heard for miles around.
    You are the one that was posting threads in the test forum from one 1am to 6am trying to figure it out. :pac:

? Nonsense. What happens in test stays in TEST. Couldn't help noticing you were in there yourself cooking up your little scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

wow, this is pretty outrageous carry on.

id like to know who the first poerson to post this sort of thing on boards was? prolly some smart ass who copied it from 2+2 or something, troublemaker, nothing better to do.
    Aye ... I'd put a bet it was one of those weirdos from the Poker forum too!
    pirelli wrote: »
    ? Nonsense. What happens in test stays in TEST. Couldn't help noticing you were in there yourself cooking up your little scheme.
    Ah, she just likes to pop in there for some ... private time. You really shouldn't be looking if you were a gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Oh yeah very fcukin funny. Some people need to get out more ffs.

define: Irony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

define: Irony.

i·ro·ny
    –noun, plural -nies.
    1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
    2. Literature.
    a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
    b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
    3. Socratic irony.
    4. dramatic irony.
    5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
    6. the incongruity of this.
    7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
    8. an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

Plagiarised! No grade, reported to the disciplinary committee!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'm sad because that prank won't work for me at all! Can't see any link! :(

Iz the missing link?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bronte wrote: »
    I'm sad because that prank won't work for me at all! Can't see any link! :(
    Let me guess, you don't have a facebook account or if you do you aren't logged into it at the moment?

Oh what a guess, rolleyes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oh what a guess, rolleyes.
    You're just jealous because I'm more smarter than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I has the facebook..I just wasn't logged in!
    Now I am....and she's a creepy bitch tbh! :eek:

You're just jealous because I'm grammore than you.
    FYP.
    I've created a new word for superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Not really :o I started a feedback thread about it :o

Got seriously pissed off. I had the tag line "can i put you in my pocket" under a profile pic of me playing with my 3 y old cousin :o:o:o:o
    I think you're more likely to fall for it with pics like that. I have a rather compromising profile pic too and got rightly schooled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I burst into tears for a full 5 minutes wondering how anyone on boards could get access to my facebook! And how anyone would know me well enough here to hate me that much and post my picture!!! Memories of that girl that that guy thought was cute and wanted to meet and posted her picture without her permission came to mind.

Only copped when I went into feedback to check before I reported the post...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

that was cool

is it too big for a sig?

Dinkie wrote: »
    I burst into tears for a full 5 minutes wondering how anyone on boards could get access to my facebook! And how anyone would know me well enough here to hate me that much and post my picture!!!
    Sweet.
    Tigger wrote: »
    that was cool

is it too big for a sig?
    Nope, it's already in a sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Perhaps it's because I'm mildly inebriated but what the hell's going on? What's the complaint? I can't see anything except 'creepiest person on boards'.Facebook? What? Which? Where? When? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement