Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA F4,6 & 7 Study material wanted

• 14-07-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just looking if any body has F4, F6 or F7 study material & revision notes at home that they are finished with and willing to sell on.
    Any tips would also be welcome for these subjects. Has anybody tried getting private grinds for acca subjects instead of doing the courses? I live a good distance from a study centre, so its homestudy or nothing :rolleyes:

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Hi There,

Im finished with F4 ireland if your interested? Also if any body has f6 and f7 I too would be interested in getting the material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

Hi jessie37,

I'd love your f4, if you want to pm the details. thanks
    How did you find it? difficult?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Hiya,
    I will Pm you later thie evening with details. It was ok. Exam was fair. Not really a tough subject just the fact that there is lot of content to it. I only started studying in April 2008 for this and F5 for the June 2008, unfortunately didnt pass F5 but sure will try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Trainee_Account

Does anyone think it might be advisable to do a more easier module with a harder module? For example taking the F4 Corp Law and F9 Financial Management.

Advertisement