Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tours of The Saltee Islands

Options
  • 14-07-2008 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

Heading home with the girlfriend in a few weeks and we were thinking of going out to the Saltee islands for a tour. Can't find any details of tours on the website. Does anyone know of anyone offering tours of the islands and maybe fishing trips etc too? How much would you be talking?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

Hi there - check out the photography forum - there are people that go on the Saltees trip regularly and somewhere on the forum are numbers (sorry a bit busy otherwise would try and find for you) -

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭secman

Was in Kilmore Quay yesterday and there are numbers posted up for boat trips to Saltees. Should be no problem.

Secman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

secman wrote: »
    Was in Kilmore Quay yesterday and there are numbers posted up for boat trips to Saltees. Should be no problem.

Secman

I was down there at the weekend (had dinner in the silver fox, quality!) but am back in Dublin now (where i work). Will ring the mother and see can she get me a few numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

http://www.cfb.ie/fishing_in_ireland/charter_boats/wexford.htm

You're looking for Declan Bates, can be a hard man to catch though.
    It's also a bit late in the year to be going out. Late Spring or early Summer is the shot.

Advertisement