Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important CAO Question.

Options
  • 14-07-2008 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

So Ive applied to the CAO through the Late Registration through my college DIT, did all the necessary paper work, checked it twice and sent it to the CAO office, i got a acknowledgment card back saying they've recieved it, but my question is:

Do I receive a CAO application number?

Ive tries contacting the CAO, email telephone, but never can get through!

Any help would help, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

cono121 wrote: »
    Any help would help

I found that funny

But tbh I don't know. Just keep trying to ring them I guess, you'll get through eventually. Or if you don't think you'll get through, send them a letter. They won't be ignoring their post I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

So Ive applied to the CAO through the Late Registration through my college DIT, did all the necessary paper work, checked it twice and sent it to the CAO office, i got a acknowledgment card back saying they've recieved it, but my question is:

Do I receive a CAO application number?

All July 22nd Late Applicants had their CAO Application number sent in the post yesterday

Ive tries contacting the CAO, email telephone, but never can get through!

E-mails are answered on a daily basis if you use the 'Contact Us' facility on the CAo website. The phones can be busy but if you persist, you will eventually get though to us.

Any help would help, cheers![/QUOTE]

Advertisement