Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Automatic Van Rental

Options
  • 14-07-2008 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭

Long shot this, but anyone know where you can (if it's even possible) rent a Transit-sized automatic van for a day or two? I haven't driven a manual in years ya see, and would rather not embarass myself :P

I've tried a few of the bigger companies (Enterprise, Avis etc) and they don't do them, nor do they think anyone else does.

Failing that, anyone with a van fancy a spin from Dublin to Cavan? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Failing that, anyone with a van fancy a spin from Dublin to Cavan? :D

Cormie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

What do you need to put into the van? I have a renault master van that I could haul ur stuff in if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

What do you need to put into the van? I have a renault master van that I could haul ur stuff in if you want?

very generous offer for the OP, fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Cheers. There's a 3 and a 2 seater sofa that needs to be brought down.

PM me and we can sort out details if you can help. Much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Ya I would be able to get all that into my van no problem at all... Only problem at the moment is that my van is with a panel beater getting fixed.. I crashed it last week and he is getting second hand parts for it.. When would you need that lot shifted? I'm based in Athlone all week..

• Advertisement
Advertisement