Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions: Limerick --> Glor Theatre Ennis

• 14-07-2008 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the best route to get the glor theatre in ennis from limerick . Would it be better to take the new road by passing Newmarket and clare castle?

ps whats the parking like at the glor theatre

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Just stay on the dual carriageway until you come to the exit for Ennis. Kilrush/Kilkee and Lahinch are also signposted at the same exit. I think you have to go straight through one roundabout and then at the next one you will be taking the third exit for Ennis town centre. It's all well signposted anyway. Then go will need to go straight through one of the those mini roundabouts. Then straight through a proper roundabout at St. Flannans college. Then you come to a set of traffic lights and you will be going 'right' there. That takes you down to another mini roundabout where you go straight through again. Then you will be turning left a short distance after the roundabout. It's the entrance for Glor, Dunnes and the Temple Gate hotel. Then you come to a little roundabout and if you take the 3rd/4th exit, that takes you into the Glor car park. They have fairly good parking there - i've never had any problems any time I've been there......even at sold out events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Google maps

Advertisement