Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinarello Prince

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Fatloss08 wrote: »
    sorry doesnt do them

just the zipp 303s
    mavic
    kryseriums etc

How about Mavic Ksyrium SL's?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

el tonto wrote: »
    I've seen rebadging rather than couterfeiting. Putting Zipp stickers on a pair of no-name carbon rims for example.
    Is that not counterfeiting then? Unless it was done by Zipp outsourcing to another manufacturer, and applying the stickers themselves, then I'd say that it is counterfeiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

yeah , he has alot of high end stuff

Campagnolo , Record , Chorus , Centeur etc
    Dura - Ace
    Ultegra etc

Latest Wheels , clothing , shoes , Sintesi frames , look , olmo etc

you name it he has it , one of ireland biggest wholesalers

And no im not desperate to sell his stuff

Do I smell grey imports?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

kenmc wrote: »
    Is that not counterfeiting then? Unless it was done by Zipp outsourcing to another manufacturer, and applying the stickers themselves, then I'd say that it is counterfeiting.

I'd tend to think of it more as impersonation. I always regarded counterfeiting as something manufactured to specifically look like someone else's product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Fatloss08

How about Mavic Ksyrium SL's?

yep he does them

and no there 100 % legal from a longtime dealer over 25 years

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

yep he does them

and no there 100 % legal from a longtime dealer over 25 years

It doesn't matter where they are coming from - if they're not following the official distribution channels then they should labelled as grey imports and may not be supported by the manufacturer.

What's interesting is Look only list Cycle Superstore as a pedal dealer and not a frame dealer. Surely they wouldn't be selling grey import frames?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Fatloss08

well straight from look

sorry to dissapoint you

Advertisement