Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fancy fashion bikes?

Options
  • 14-07-2008 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,
    I'd really appreciate if you could help me. I'm not really a cyclist as you will see from my question below...
    Is there any bike shop in Dublin known for selling less serious/ sporty and more stylish/ city bikes. i.e. high handle bars, big saddle, curvy frame, basket etc. etc.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭omri

I've seen bike like it in cycleways on Parnell st and the other one was somewhere close to Grafton street but don't know what street exactly was it. There was a xbox gaming center there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

don't know which shops in dublin do those kinds of bikes but chainreactioncycles.com (based up north) do electra bikes which certainly look the part. they do free delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

omri wrote: »
    I've seen bike like it in cycleways on Parnell st and the other one was somewhere close to Grafton street but don't know what street exactly was it. There was a xbox gaming center there.
    That'd be eurocycles on South Willam Street I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

niceonetom wrote: »
    don't know which shops in dublin do those kinds of bikes but chainreactioncycles.com (based up north) do electra bikes which certainly look the part. they do free delivery too.

Love this bike,

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=28325

Anyone heard anything good/bad about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

new one on me, but it looks a lot more usable than most of electra's offerings.

video review here (different drive train but same frame etc.)

• Advertisement
Advertisement