Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

looking for some garage/centre that buys 2nd hand parts?

Options
  • 14-07-2008 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,

As title says, I want to sell a headlamp which is in perfect condition but I dont need it, and could do with the cash. I was going to just put it in buy and sell, online or wherever, but if there was a parts garage or something similar that would buy it, would be handier. doubt theres much demand for a new beetle 01 headlight.

any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

adverts.ie or ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Garages buying parts of civilians - not likely.
    Best sell on sites above. Will be hard even then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭abitdazed

You could also try a Morgan website. The Aero 8 (the cross-eyed one) used New Beetle headlights (that's why it's cross-eyed) and I'd imagine (though I haven't looked) that Morgan would charge it's customers a damn sight more than VW charges theirs.

Advertisement