Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power naps

• 14-07-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hi there, anyone got any advice for powernapping?
    I have a nice quiet dark room, and i am tired when i go for a nap.
    but i spend about 20 mins half dozey but not asleep, but that should be the time i should be asleep?
    or is that a power nap?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

I find i can powernap on a sofa but not a bed,seems it easier as my mind wont close down in the day like that. Usually about 20 or 30 mins does the trick and is so refreshing. I dont know why i do it. sometimes in the middle of a day with the kids running around i can be so tired and sit on the sofa for a while,napping while awake,lol, im still aware of the kids ect but yet im so refreshed when i get back up. I assume this is power napping too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I class a power nap as an hour or two... which is enough time to fall asleep.

Advertisement