Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting number plates in City centre somewhere?

Options
  • 14-07-2008 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Ive a UK car and got the Irish reg from the VRT people.
    Where to get plates printed up?

How much is a good price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Rathgar Motor Factors is the closest place to the city centre I can think of. They are on 66 Rathgar Ave.

Usually the prices are about €10 per plate.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

about 20-25 euro should cover a set of plates.
    theres a place on dorset street called renaultauto iirc, just at the junction of blessington street, they should be able to make them for you.

i dont know of any other auto shops around the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

If you're willing to travel out a bit, City Auto Components on the Greenhills Road (near the Walkinstown roundabout) make up plates for €8 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

kceire wrote: »
    about 20-25 euro should cover a set of plates.
    theres a place on dorset street called renaultauto iirc, just at the junction of blessington street, they should be able to make them for you.

i dont know of any other auto shops around the city centre.

-- cant find a www or phone number for them. Any www / or phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

There's a place just off Parnell Square that I think does them.

Their address is 15 Ruthland Place. 01 8740626 or 01 8740340 (that might be fax)

• Advertisement
Advertisement