Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin on a Monday night...

Options
  • 14-07-2008 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hey all!

Righto, so I got myself a date in town tonight. The girl is pretty cool and easy to get on with so I ask my fellow boardsies today...What is the best thing to do in Dublin City on a Monday night??

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Same as any other night, really. Drink, make an arse of yourself, drunken fumble in the taxi home.

Go see Guggenheim Grotto in Doyle's if you're stuck. They're not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Is Redz still €2 a drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Phlann wrote: »
    Same as any other night, really. Drink, make an arse of yourself, drunken fumble in the taxi home.

Go see Guggenheim Grotto in Doyle's if you're stuck. They're not bad.

Oooh, I know Shane from the Guggenheims so I may make an appearance. :p Is a gig or goin to a comedy club more second date material though? (Yes I was looking at that girls thread :))

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Good for any occasion, I reckon. Or maybe I'm just lazy and unimaginative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Rockee wrote: »
    Oooh, I know Shane from the Guggenheims so I may make an appearance. :p Is a gig or goin to a comedy club more second date material though? (Yes I was looking at that girls thread :))

I'd say either would work. :)
    I think a gig would be a pretty cool one though. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Is Redz still €2 a drink?

Not sure, 21's is €3 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

We should really club together and swap dating ideas!!! To be totally honest, as unoriginal and all as it is, I really don't think you can beat drinks on a first date. You don't know what she's into so gigs/comedy nights etc. can be hard to guage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lee Evans was on tonight. Bit late i know. He's on all week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

zAbbo wrote: »
    Not sure, 21's is €3 though

Purty Kitchen is €2 a drink afaik, maybe €3.

Advertisement