Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant forms - Galway?

• 14-07-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the forms are available in Galway yet? It's been a week or so since I last called in to the Co. Council buildings and they weren't available then. Don't really want to waste a journey into town if they still haven't arrived in.

Anybody got theirs?

Comments

Yeah there was a post over on the Mature & Non-Traditional Students Forum that they weren't available last week either. Odd really.

See here for the sample ones if you want to know what to put down (although you can't send those ones in!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I emailed yesterday since it has been ages since I put my name down, ans also since studentfinance.ie have the samples up etc..but the reply said they had received nothing from the Dept of Ed yet and that I would get mine in the post as soon as they did...getting a bit close isnt it? Closing date is August 29th I think....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Forms arrived in today. If your name is on the list, you'll have it early next week. Otherwise, call in to the Co. Council building and collect.

Advertisement