Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Joomla Noob

Options
  • 14-07-2008 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I understand alot of html and some basic script.

But Im not happy with the time, effort, and frustration involved.

Im interested in using Joomla. Not sure where I can read up on it though.
    Could someone post a link to where I can learn "everything" about this software.

How/Why to install
    And how to make a bacis index page

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭charlesD

I use Joomla on one of my sites and like how it works. It has a fairly straightforward interface and usually if you are having a problem or don't know how to do something a quick google is all it takes to find a solution.

I would suggest viewing the Joomla Documentation first, which should provide enough information for you to feel comfortable installing and using the CMS.

http://docs.joomla.org/Start_here

Joomla is very powerful and has many modules that you can add on to make it even more functional, but when compared to something like wordpress, joomla has a higher learning curve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Reddish

Cheers Mate

Perfect ;)

Advertisement