Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynamic UserForms Excel VBA

Options
  • 14-07-2008 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

I want to create a Userform that can adjust itself to a variable number of rows in an Excel sheet. Theoretically, the userform would access the sheet, count the number of rows and create the same number of labels, textboxes, etc. on the form.
    There are two columns to each row: the first one contains the name and the second one a percentage value. I need to be able to edit all percentages at the same time so that they all add up to 100%, therefore a listbox that displays one row at a time is no use to me.

I thought about using a Spreadsheet control on a userform feeding directly from the Excel spreadsheet but I'm not sure how to do it.

Any other ideas?

Advertisement