Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Roadtax on an MR2!

Options
  • 14-07-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Have been looking around the internet over the last few days at MR2's, got a good insurance quote on a 1994 model,does anyone know how much the year'ly road tax would be on on,and what are they like on petrol?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I think the displacement on them is 1998cc which would put them at €590 a year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Paul Vario

Thats not bad at all,thought it would have been more then that,have to keep an eye out now for a nice one and get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Better hurry before i get mine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Yep around €590, funny enough i just got my renewal letter yesterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

MOG7 wrote: »
    Yep around €590, funny enough i just got my renewal letter yesterday morning.

Cheap for a 3 Litre :D!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Ferris wrote: »
    Cheap for a 3 Litre :D!

Sshhh, the 3 litre isn't in yet and the car isn't on the road yet so i'm not paying the tax just yet lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

MOG7 wrote: »
    Sshhh, the 3 litre isn't in yet and the car isn't on the road yet so i'm not paying the tax just yet lol:D

Loose lips sink ships ;)

Advertisement