Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Personal Trainer?

• 14-07-2008 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Have a decent standard of fitness,do cardio and have been doing weigts the ;last 3/4 weeks....just wondering if anyone would reccommned a very good personal trainer that would be reasonable enough moneywise. I'm interested in it 1/2 times per week to work on weights and bit of conditioning...I'm on the northside of dublin...Cheers ,Karl

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭edges

www.wg-fit.com, city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

Karlrove wrote: »
    Have a decent standard of fitness,do cardio and have been doing weigts the ;last 3/4 weeks....just wondering if anyone would reccommned a very good personal trainer that would be reasonable enough moneywise. I'm interested in it 1/2 times per week to work on weights and bit of conditioning...I'm on the northside of Dublin...Cheers ,Karl

Aidan Carroll is the man you want. he operates out of the Ierne in Drumcondra. He is also a Kravmaga instructor , kravmaga.ie . check him out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MMCK.AS

Hi,

Selene O'Neill is a personal trainer based out of her own private gym in Trim, Co.Meath. I train twice weekly with her 1 on 1 and find it very productive. The cost is reasonable aswell and she takes pairs for training if you had somebody else to share the cost or driving. I have her details if you want to pm me I can send them on to you.

Best of luck.

Michael

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Karlrove wrote: »
    Have a decent standard of fitness,do cardio and have been doing weigts the ;last 3/4 weeks....just wondering if anyone would reccommned a very good personal trainer that would be reasonable enough moneywise. I'm interested in it 1/2 times per week to work on weights and bit of conditioning...I'm on the northside of dublin...Cheers ,Karl

im based in jackie skellys swords, work free lance personal training, the only catch is you need to be a member, pm if you want any info!

above post-michael aka selene o neill!!!! 1st time post!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MMCK.AS

cowzerp, its disappointing when people make statements like that. I'm actually an architect, wanting to help people out but its almost not worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

MMCK.AS wrote: »
    cowzerp, its disappointing when people make statements like that. I'm actually an architect, wanting to help people out but its almost not worth it.

It also reeks of shilling. I'll leave it be for now, but generally speaking in order to advertise on the site you either pay for it, or become an established member of the community in which case the advertising isn't necessarily encouraged, but it's not frowned upon as you're "giving something back" to the community at large.

Let that be the end of it. However, should I see another post along the same lines as the one above, Michael, I'll be deleting and banning fairly rapidly.

Oh and welcome to boards.ie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Check out - - - www.crossfit.ie
    Its in Tallaght, 1st session is free so no loss if you don't like it but it is very good and the guy who runs it is sound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

MMCK.AS wrote: »
    Hi,

Selene O'Neill is a personal trainer based out of her own private gym in Trim, Co.Meath. I train twice weekly with her 1 on 1 and find it very productive. The cost is reasonable aswell and she takes pairs for training if you had somebody else to share the cost or driving. I have her details if you want to pm me I can send them on to you.

Best of luck.

Michael

Hi Micheal, do you know if she is still in business?

Advertisement