Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone else love Jessica Alba?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I don't know why he bothered with that. Even if she did see it she wouldn't be able to understand a word of it. It sounds like he's talking with a load of spuds in his mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AoifeN

sharkDawg wrote: »
    Looks like he's wearing a Mayo jersey to me, that video is gold!

It's a Cork City jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Pure car crash material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Finally, Ireland has its own Brittney Fan

Jahsus, Prince lost a bit of colour, hasn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Nah.. Unfortunately he's wearing a Cork City FC jersey.:o Thats a North Cork accent, Charleville/Mallowish.

Cork GAA jersey surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

Ah ****it, he must be a boardsie. Video is no longer available. He must have read posts and saw sense. Awh, I wanted to see it and laugh :(. Although I do love Jessica Alba...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hee hee I know this guy! :D

His name isn't Oisin, it's Chris Sheehan (sounds like Oisin the way he was saying it)
    He's, unfortunately, from Cork. Lives near Mallow. Just a bit down the road from me actually!!

I very much doubt he's a Boardsie - he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer (as you might have guessed)
    If he is, he's probably a boy-racer type nob in the Motor forum.

There's another thread about it in the Cork City forum.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

can someone please find me a link to that video response posted on the first page that isn't working anymore - i almost shat my pants laughing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

He took down the 2nd vid.

Shame :( I never got to see it. He's a verrry gooood actorrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

From the "info" on his original video.Spelling all his own may I add.

Videos: 1

Added: July 03, 2008

Well well people!!!
    I no that there is probly alot of people talking about this 1 hit wounder video!
    Well its called Message to Jessica Alba.
    In the video as you see i sound like the biggest gay, ****** sex pedo, future pedo and all that **** what ever ye people like to cum up with!So any ways im not gay eather for doing it.I have only seen this video once and i cant even bare to here it again its so bad but at least im making Thounds off people laugh and cringe and fell imbarreset for me from that video hahaha!Well anyways im just ur tipacial irish (CORK) teen and proud of it.Im Living out side mallow but im not guna say where because all ye sick ****ers out there ha.I am 16 years of age and get board very easely as seen .. So enjoy the vid (hahaha) and leave what ever comments ye want because i really really dont care
    Category: People & Blogs

One hit wounder indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

I think I know the whole thing off by heart now, I love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

That the best clip this year on you tube.

And a bit from Chris
    Well well people!!!
    I no that there is probly alot of people talking about this 1 hit wounder video!
    In the video as you see i sound like the biggest gay, ****** sex pedo, future pedo and all that **** what ever ye people like to cum up with!So any ways im not gay eather for doing it.I have only seen this video once and i cant even bare to here it again its so bad but at least im making Thounds off people laugh and cringe and fell imbarreset for me from that video hahaha!Well anyways im just ur tipacial irish (CORK) teen and proud of it.Im Living out side mallow but im not guna say where because all ye sick ****ers out there ha.I am 16 years of age and get board very easely as seen .. So enjoy the vid (hahaha) and leave what ever comments ye want because i really really dont care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Bros123 wrote: »
    ..........So any ways im not gay eather for doing it.I have only seen this .......Thounds off people laugh and cringe and fell imbarreset for me from that video hahaha!Well anyways im just ur tipacial irish (CORK) teen and proud of it.I am 16 years of age and get board very easely as seen .. .

His leaving cert English result will be even funnier.

Mother of jaysus......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Brilliant actor doing it for a dare.....or just an idealistic idiot?

Laughed so hard at that vid....still feel sorry for him though.....but the comedy supercedes my pity :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Any working links still for this video ?

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

opr wrote: »

Opr

Nope, the guy who posted it on YouTube has since deleted it. Not surprised tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Bros123 wrote: »
    From the "info" on his original video.Spelling all his own may I add.

Videos: 1

Added: July 03, 2008

Well well people!!!
    Category: People & Blogs

One hit wounder indeed.

Fair play to him. People must've given him a lot of **** over it, but he's taken it all in good humour. I'd probably emigrate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Search Georgie Casey on youtube and you'll get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

sharkDawg wrote: »
    Looks like he's wearing a Mayo jersey to me, that video is gold!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :eek:
    Thats some local club jersey!
    The mayo jersey doesnt have the red around the neck!!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :eek:
    Thats some local club jersey!
    The mayo jersey doesnt have the red around the neck!!!:p

It's already been said that it's a Cork City jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Sorry, didnt see that! Replied as soon as I seen the mayo jersey comparison. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sorry, didnt see that! Replied as soon as I seen the mayo jersey comparison. :cool:

Lol you can have him if you want! I think we're over our quota of fools in Cork already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Wonder how our friend Chris "2 thumbs up"Sheehan is getting on back at school(if he did go back)!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Finally, Ireland has its own Brittney Fan

Oh. My. God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

opr wrote: »

Opr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq0i2CL1YeI

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

His response is up as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExB-Kf_qDDs

Edit: I love youtube comments.

"He's got meelyons of fenns"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

Just finished watching that too. I forgot how funny it is!

Moron.

• Advertisement

There's a message from Jessica Alba as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cyfu_Skffw&NR

Advertisement