Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Tusky wrote: »
    Benayoun - 58 appearances- 11 goals
    Pennant - 54 appearances - 3 goals

Most of Benayouns are subs while a hell of a lot of Pennants would have been starts.

I agreed with Mach's points about taking the positives from Saturdays game ( I was sick after the result, but thought it was the best we played in a long while). However I was shocked to see that he preferred Pennant to Yossi. I know its all about personal opinions but Pennant has done nothing for me and has to go at xmas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I cant believe people are saying Pennant has been playing well when seen this season. I was at the Wigan game and he was absolutely laughable. One of the worst performances ive ever seen in a red shirt. And i dont care that he put in one half decent cross for Kuyt to score the winner, the 15-16 "attempts" before that were diabolical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Melion wrote: »
    I cant believe people are saying Pennant has been playing well when seen this season. I was at the Wigan game and he was absolutely laughable. One of the worst performances ive ever seen in a red shirt. And i dont care that he put in one half decent cross for Kuyt to score the winner, the 15-16 "attempts" before that were diabolical.

ah now, I dont think I ever said Pennant was good.
    I just think Yossi is awful. He's gone backwards this year and I feel one of the reserves might be more appreciative of the sub role to come on and make a name for himself. Yossi is our answer to JOS for Utd but without the flexibility, height or finish. I'd rather him and Pennant were gone. I dont even mind if they're not replaced as I feel our wing backs are where we need most critical improvements. Still, we've come on so much from this time last year. Just keep our heads and we'll be in good shape come March.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Actually, I'm surprised we haven't seen much more of El Zhar. He looked decent enough when he got some game time at the start of the season. Probably not up to 90 minutes at this level, but it's a little disappointing that we haven't seem coming off the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Just checked there and see that El Zhar has made 3 sub appearances in the league, against Sunderland, Middlesboro' and Wigan.
    In all 3 games he came off the bench and Liverpool were either drawing or losing and Liverpool then went onto win ;)

so its El Zhar and not Xabi who is our key man.
    Hmmm the plot thickens!

El Zhar is the new Babel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

New Kenny ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Another couple of spots are availbale for saturday's trip boat coach and match ticket for 120 - private message PAM on IK ,reduction for child is 15 euro
    we need to finalise this asap.

You need to be a IK member to avail of this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has called on the Anfield hierarchy to secure Daniel Agger and Dirk Kuyt on new long-term contracts.

Kuyt, the Holland striker, and Denmark defender Agger both have just 18 months to run on their current deals.

Benitez – whose own contract runs out at the same time as the pair – has revealed talks with Agger are at an advanced stage, but is concerned that there has been little progress with Kuyt, who is the Reds’ top scorer so far this season with six goals.

“Agger is very close and he is talking with the club,” Benitez said.

“There is no news yet with Kuyt but he is another player that I would like to get done as soon as possible. They have to be done before the new year.

“In each team you need people with quality, that work hard and with a good character.

“I want to do it as soon as possible because it is better for them and better for the club.”

Taken from Breakingnews.ie

Gald to see he still wants Kuyt and Agger. I know Agger hasn't been in great form so far but he will get there in the next couple of games I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Great interview with Jorge Valdano over on bbc.co.uk:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7690933.stm

includes this ..
    BBC wrote:
    What is your current view of the English game? Do you think Argentine duo Tevez and Mascherano have improved as players since they came to England?

The Anfield fans are the best player on the side and they drive the team's intense, unstoppable style. I believe Liverpool are very competitive but it is all done so rapidly that I get tired just watching it. My interest, above all, is when Xabi Alonso is at the controls.

Tevez is very intelligent and gives the English fans what they ask for. He is a player of great skill, who has gained in aggression, although at times he runs too much for my liking. I do not like it when a defender seems to be playing in attack.

Mascherano is, possibly, the best central midfielder in the world. With him on the pitch a coach can sleep easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah Mr "Sh1t on a stick" Valdano.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Torres misses out again tonight - doesn't even make the bench. Maybe there was some truth to that rumour about him having a setback in training

I think its about time we started to admit that Keane just isnt good enough

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

I think its about time we started to admit that Keane just isnt good enough

hes been invisible all season.
    tbh lads, PHB was right. we are completely toothless without Torres.
    crud against spurs, pompey & both athletico games. loss, win & 2 draws. v.v.v. lucky to get that last draw too.

either keane realises where hes playing and steps up to his 20 mil price tag or we need to be thinking otherwise. the honeymoon is long over

• Advertisement

I agree as long as Rafa plays 4-2-3-1, Keane has to be with A.N.Other. Meanwhile there are other issues like an inability to control a ball or pass it that need working on.

Marseille did us a favour tonight, please may we drag ourselves across the line next time.

Mike

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Keane will come good,he is not an out an out striker.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Jazzy wrote: »
    hes been invisible all season.
    tbh lads, PHB was right. we are completely toothless without Torres.
    crud against spurs, pompey & both athletico games. loss, win & 2 draws. v.v.v. lucky to get that last draw too.

either keane realises where hes playing and steps up to his 20 mil price tag or we need to be thinking otherwise. the honeymoon is long over

jeez, leave out the chelsea game why don't ya.

lucky in the end tonight, but Agger should have had 5. Athletico contributed and deserved nothing. About time we saw more of N'gog, looks much more dangerous than Keane and should have been given more runs with Torres out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

mike65 wrote: »
    I agree as long as Rafa plays 4-2-3-1, Keane has to be with A.N.Other. Meanwhile there are other issues like an inability to control a ball or pass it that need working on.

Marseille did us a favour tonight, please may we drag ourselves across the line next time.

Mike

Spot on.

Major problems tonight both on and off the field. It is blatanly obvious that Masch and Alonso are not needed together when a team is sitting back. Alonso is a fantastic passer of the ball but if Masch is in the team he needs to get in the penalty box more. Was he in there once in the whole game?

Bringing on Lucas when we needed a goal was dissapointing and I'm not sure Ngog was the answer either when he has so little experience.

The passing was just shocking and when the short passes didn't work, Agger and Auerilo decide to pump 50 yards passes to our striker(s).

I still think Keane will step up to the mark but overall it was very poor and I hope its a blip. I was happy enough after Spurs match, despite result, cos I thought it was the best we played in a long time, but this has brought me down to earth sharp. I'm actually fearing for the weekend now and envisage a 0 0 draw or something terrible like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

gerrard is too quick to think he needs to win games again and doesnt want to pass, that needs to be sorted. but yes keane has been a disappointment so far and cant lead the line, so the question is are we looking for a striker or winger in january (well if we have any money!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

so the question is are we looking for a striker or winger in january (well if we have any money!)

....or a left back. Aurelio needs to be playing every game to get back to his best, but from previous experience seems to get injured easily when given a protracted run of games. Dossena still looks poor, and not Liverpool standard. He may come good with time, but if he doesn't do so quickly we are in trouble. I've been one of the people saying to give him time, but am starting to get a little impatient now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,153 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

to be fair to dossena i think he's gotten better with each game of late. still not ideal, but as long as theres improvement its promising.

Tbh im actually happy enough with our wings, Kuyt has been one of our best players this season, as has Riera, and we have Babel as well. I would like another option on the right alright though.

Im not sure we need more up front either, I think we'd just be better off playing Keane where he should be played, off the front man, and if Torres is out that Babel or NGog should be replacing him (ideally Babel). A guy simply cant play up top on his own while being both short and slow.

Who would people drop for Keane to play off Torres?

Our best formation is 4231

Torres

Riera
    Gerrard
    Kuyt

Masch
    Alonso

Nobody can dispute that so far this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,153 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Who would people drop for Keane to play off Torres?

Our best formation is 4231

Torres

Riera
    Gerrard
    Kuyt

Masch
    Alonso

Nobody can dispute that so far this season.

i do think your team above is probably our best team on current form. For home games against all but the top teams, i think;

Torres

Riera
    Keane
    Kuyt

Gerrard
    Alonso

would be ideal. For the tougher games, i.e most away games and very tough home ties bring in masch. And for some of the home ties could also swap Masch in for Alonso so everyone gets a lot of games.

Liverpool jilted by another suitor
    Oliver Kay

The ownership saga at Liverpool has taken another twist amid claims that a Middle East investment group came close to buying the Merseyside club two weeks ago, only to drop its interest in mysterious circumstances.

Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr, the club’s American owners, continue to deny that they are looking to sell Liverpool and that they have held negotiations with any potential buyer, but sources claimed last night that an Arab group — unrelated to Sheikh Mohammed, the ruler of Dubai — had made a firm offer for the club, having inspected the company accounts, but walked away without explanation with a deal looking imminent.

The Times has learnt that there has been interest shown in Liverpool recently by a consortium from Kuwait, although it is not clear whether this was the same group that came close to buying the Merseyside club. The previous £500 million offer from Sheikh Mohammed, now operating independently of, rather than through, the Dubai International Capital group, remains on the table.

The American tycoons are expected to issue another public denial today, amid concerns that the price could be driven down if they are seen as active sellers, but it is an open secret in the world of football finance that they are willing to sell for the right price. Even if they have not been directly involved in negotiations, others have negotiated on their behalf. Last month The Times revealed that they engaged Merrill Lynch, the investment bank, to help to find a buyer. Another swift denial was issued that day, but Gillett squirmed and declined to comment when put on the spot in an interview with a Canadian radio station last week.

Gillett conceded in the same interview that he was “embarrassed” by certain episodes since buying the club with Hicks in February 2007, such as the failure to deliver their promise of a new stadium in Stanley Park, the construction of which has been postponed indefinitely because of their inability to raise the funds.

The Americans are under additional pressure to restructure their £350 million loan with the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Wachovia banks, which expires on January 25. If no buyer can be found in time, they hope to be given permission to take up the option of a six-month extension, but RBS, at present under public ownership because of the credit crunch, is by no means guaranteed to renew thereafter. Amid that growing pressure, Hicks and Gillett are firmly expected to sell the club sooner rather than later.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article5084553.ece

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

That penalty looked like a lucky call.

I really cant fathom why Ngog was introduced for Keane. Keane wasnt having the best of games, but he was still a better bet for a goal than Ngog, surely.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

I really cant fathom why Ngog was introduced for Keane. Keane wasnt having the best of games, but he was still a better bet for a goal than Ngog, surely.

ngog looked much likely than Keane had when he came on though? created a couple of chances and got on the end of 3 headers and close to 2 others. Caused them issues at corners also, which Keane doesn't do.

copacetic wrote: »
    Caused them issues at corners also, which Keane doesn't do.

Its unusual that any of our players manage that seeing as corners usually hit the first man. Maybe Keane could learn to take a few corners and let Gerrard out to pick up any pieces?

Looks like Masch will be Argentinas captain whether he likes it or not!
    New Argentina coach Diego Maradona has revealed he wants Javier Mascherano to be his new captain.
    Maradona was today confirmed as the new boss of the Argentine national side and immediately pinpointed the Liverpool midfielder as the man he wants to lead his country.

"I want Mascherano to be my captain because I believe he is the Argentinian player who is closest to the idea I have about the Argentinian shirt - sweat for it, sacrifice for it, being a professional, being close to the team-mate," he said.

"I will convince him. He will be my captain

I'm not sure if he would be a good one or not, I have mentioned him as a possible Liverpool captain in the past. I guess he needs a year or two yet (Alonso would be my next captian if he stays but I reckon Gerrard will retire before he gives it up ;) )

Mike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mascherano certainly appears vocal enough on the pitch when he's playing for Liverpool :) As I recall, that was one of the criticisms levelled at Hyypia's captaincy. Like Carragher, I don't think Mascherano needs to be the captain to still be a leader on the pitch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

have to say I think Riera has been a really good buy this season and looks a completley different player than the one that played for Man City he didnt even cost too much either iirc... good business from Rafa that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

yea he's been excellent so far. only cost about 5.5 million as well afaik. in this day and age thats amazing business.

welcome back by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭slingerz

Riera has started well but hasnt been at his best in recent matches. I think Babel needs a run in the team to build his confidence. He should start against west brom in my opinion I'd leave Masc out v west brom and drop gerrard back with alonso. masc wont be needed as they wont look to pass the halfway line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i dont understand all the love for babel.Constantly cuts inside,we sure dont need that whereas riera stays way left.
    Babel doesnt work as hard and has never really doen anything other than a few goals from the bench.Never really plays well from the start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭podge018

What were people expecting of Riera, an absolute dud?

He'd played half a season out of position in a rubbish City team. He went back to Spain, matured as a player and worked his way into the Spanish national squad. Was always going to be a good signing in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

raven136 wrote: »
    i dont understand all the love for babel.Constantly cuts inside,we sure dont need that whereas riera stays way left.
    Babel doesnt work as hard and has never really doen anything other than a few goals from the bench.Never really plays well from the start

he's really a striker, hopefully we see him more and more in that role. problem last night was if babel came on up front there really was no one for the left wing and Riera still doesnt look like he has 90 mins in him...

After complaining about life in Liverpool a few months back Voronin now wants to come back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1083332/Outspoken-Voronin-targets-Liverpool-return-hes-big-Berlin.html?ITO=1490

tbh I'd completely forgotten about him - oh well

[facepalm]

HB are doing okay, and its hard to see why Rafa would want him back.

Mike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

mike65 wrote: »
    [facepalm]

HB are doing okay, and its hard to see why Rafa would want him back.

Mike

he's a player with "quality". apparantly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

zing wrote: »
    After complaining about life in Liverpool a few months back Voronin now wants to come back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1083332/Outspoken-Voronin-targets-Liverpool-return-hes-big-Berlin.html?ITO=1490

tbh I'd completely forgotten about him - oh well

I seen him play against Pats a while ago and he wouldn't have been good enough to get into their team. Benitez would be an idiot to take him back.

Depending on how long his contract with Liverpool is for, we may have no choice but to take him back. If, for example, his loan is only for a season but he has 2 or 3 seasons left on his contract then he'll be back at the end of this season regardless. Had we not signed Ngog and Keane in the summer he might have had a chance at staking a claim for a regular place in the team but he's surely behind at least Torres, Keane, Kuyt and Babel now. I would prefer to see Ngog develop, at least he has looked lively any time he's played.

Given that the preferred formation for Liverpool seems to be 4-2-3-1 could anyone really see Voronin being the lone striker? I can't anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,680 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

malice_ wrote: »
    Depending on how long his contract with Liverpool is for, we may have no choice but to take him back. If, for example, his loan is only for a season but he has 2 or 3 seasons left on his contract then he'll be back at the end of this season regardless. Had we not signed Ngog and Keane in the summer he might have had a chance at staking a claim for a regular place in the team but he's surely behind at least Torres, Keane, Kuyt and Babel now. I would prefer to see Ngog develop, at least he has looked lively any time he's played.

Given that the preferred formation for Liverpool seems to be 4-2-3-1 could anyone really see Voronin being the lone striker? I can't anyway!

He's scored two goals in twelve games - hardly "a big star in Berlin". (admittedly one of them was an 89th minute winner)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    He's scored two goals in twelve games - hardly "a big star in Berlin". (admittedly one of them was an 89th minute winner)

That's almost as good as Robbie!:pac:

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I hope he does well in Germany so that he can move on from Liverpool. He surely must realise that he doesn't have a future at the club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

I assume you've all heard the latest rumours?

Liverpool supposedly being sold to Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair for $800 million with a press conference being called today to announce it.

(Please queue up here for your pinch of salt.)
    Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (born 1954), of the United Arab Emirates, is the Chief Executive Officer of the publicly traded MashreqBank, the family's most valuable holding -- worth an estimated $8 billion.

Head of Mashreqbank, a leading United Arab Emirates commercial bank founded by his father during the Gulf's first oil boom in the 1960s. Bank profits were down across the region this year, but family's diverse holdings in real estate, cement, contracting, publishing and petrochemicals, among others, has helped soften the blow. Food division, headed by brother Essa, includes the Middle East's second-largest flour mill and ubiquitous Masafi mineral water. Al Ghurair chairs the Arab Business Angels Network, an organisation that seeks to match angel investment funding with startups by Arab entrepreneurs.

Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al Ghurair Speaker of the House – Federal National Council, United Arab Emirates Chief Executive Officer – Mashreq

Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair is Speaker of the House of the Federal National Council (FNC) in the United Arab Emirates (the UAE Parliament)

Al Ghurair is also the CEO of Mashreq Group. He was appointed to the role in 1990 and has since steered the bank into becoming a world-class financial services institution. Under his 17-year tenure the bank’s assets have risen to AED 70.6 billion as of June 2007 – a 50.3 per cent increase from 2006.

Driven to lead the UAE banking industry, innovative milestones include Mashreq being the first to launch ATM machines; debit and credit cards; travellers' cheques; consumer loans; Point of Sale (POS) terminals; Bancassurance products; mortgages, digital chip enabled credit cards; and the widely popular MashreqMillionaire rewards based savings programme.

His endeavours have earned the bank many international accolades, most recently winning the ‘Best Bank in the UAE’ Award 2006 from Euromoney magazine and the MasterCard Product Award for Mashreq UAE E-Gate Prepaid MasterCard card.

Al Ghurair trained as an industrial engineer and gained an honours degree from California Polytechnic State University. He joined Mashreq in 1977. He worked in various capacities till 1988 and he took over responsibility for the bank’s international operations, setting up branches in New York - USA, London - UK, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, India and Pakistan. He was appointed Executive Director in 1989 and became CEO the following year.

He is also President of the Abdulla Al Ghurair Group, one of the biggest and most successful business groups that employ 65,000 people and he sits on the Board of Directors of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Foundation and Dubai Economic Council. Mr. Al Ghurair is a member of the Governing Council of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology and is Chairman of Masafi, RAK petroleum and the Endowment Fund. He previously sat on the Board of Directors of companies such as Emaar, Dubai Investments, Visa International and MasterCard and Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

Al Ghurair is a continues supporter to many charitable organizations and initiatives in the local and international arenas such as the UNICEF, UNISCO, Planet Finance and the UAE Disabled Sports Federation. He has two sons, Ariz and Alykhan, who are educated in London. His children are known to live the high life, but they also value their privacy.

Al Ghurair was part of the highest-level official delegation from the United Arab Emirates ever to visit the Vatican met with Pope Benedict and Cardinal Bertone, on the 22nd October 2008. He also has been honoured with a special Lifetime Achievement Award, at the CEO Middle East Awards.

High up in a member of Dubai investment firms, and worth £8 billion.

Not much substance in that, what's the source?

Anyway, I balk at the idea of being bought as a billionaire's plaything. I don't want Liverpool to become another Chelsea or Man City.

ShareLiverpool have written an open letter telling G&H to sell to them. It won't bring the instant success like an Arab Prince might, but it would be a much better outcome, I think.

Not much substance in that, what's the source?

Anyway, I balk at the idea of being bought as a billionaire's plaything. I don't want Liverpool to become another Chelsea or Man City.

ShareLiverpool have written an open letter telling G&H to sell to them. It won't bring the instant success like an Arab Prince might, but it would be a much better outcome, I think.

Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair would basically be the head of the economical branch of The Dubai government.
    Basically the new DIC.
    He's a personal friend of the Shiek, and works for him.

No real truth in the story so far, just lots of conjecture.

G&H were in talks two weeks ago with a middle eastern group, which was scrapped at the last minute.

G & H as well as Parry, were all in a hotel in California last week, in a meeting with a party led by Abdul.

Most of it is "my friends sisters hairdresser" stuff, so I'll believe nothing till I hear it from the horses mouth.

Supposedly though it's for $800 million US, and there's supposed to be a press conference today within the next 30 mins if the source is right, revealing the sale, with the handover by 31st of December.

Sounds fishy to me, as if it happened a week ago as the source said it did, we should have heard of it before now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair would basically be the head of the economical branch of The Dubai government.
    Basically the new DIC.
    He's a personal friend of the Shiek, and works for him.

No real truth in the story so far, just lots of conjecture.

G&H were in talks two weeks ago with a middle eastern group, which was scrapped at the last minute.

G & H as well as Parry, were all in a hotel in California last week, in a meeting with a party led by Abdul.

Most of it is "my friends sisters hairdresser" stuff, so I'll believe nothing till I hear it from the horses mouth.

Supposedly though it's for $800 million US, and there's supposed to be a press conference today within the next 30 mins if the source is right, revealing the sale, with the handover by 31st of December.

Sounds fishy to me, as if it happened a week ago as the source said it did, we should have heard of it before now.

Ahem!!

*sits back, taps watch with finger*
    Well your friends sisters hairdresser obviously don't know shit

:pac: :p

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Ahem!!

*sits back, taps watch with finger*
    Well your friends sisters hairdresser obviously don't know shit

:pac: :p

:D
    This aignt nothing to do with me mate.
    It's been all over The Liverpool Way for the last day, with everyone laughing at the "source"!

Like I said, I believe nothing.:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement