Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Tusky wrote: »
    Hes not that young. He turns 22 this August. A year younger than Agger, 2 years younger than Mascherano, Skrtel & Torres.

I did say relatively - meant it in the sense that he probably has a football career of 8 to 10 years ahead of him.

Also just goes to show the youth of certain key players in the team - Don't think Ferguson is going to be calling us old anytime soon.

Quick off the mark on the Keane jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Mr Alan wrote: »
    was in the Ilac centre on my lunch and saw two lads with

KEANE

on the back of their jerseys.

kids these days :)

You got one, didn't you?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

nope.

jerseys dont suit me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Liverpool are believed to have turned down a £7m bid from Sevilla for Arbeloa.

Rafa confirms there is little or no more money left for transfers - presumably the Mascherano acquisition was from this year's budget
    "We knew that we could only spend money by selling players"

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/07/29/SOCCER_Liverpool_Benitez.html

Super news on Arbeloa.

On the transfer thing - My opinion from looking at whole article it seems as though Rafa confirmed he was still interested in Barry, but that a deal would only be done if Alonso was sold. Also looks like we are still in the market for players. On the whole "We knew that we could only spend money by selling players and we have been doing this (for Keane)." comment I took this to mean that we had to sell Crouch to buy Keane, as opposed to there being no money whatsoever. Fingers crossed we have the rumoured £20m transfer kitty.

From the same article on Sportinglife
    After completing the Keane deal, Benitez talked in terms of one more major departure rather than a string of smaller deals, to finance an £18million move for Barry.

Benitez said: "We knew that we could only spend money by selling players and we have been doing this (for Keane).

"We are still trying to sign the players that we need, and if we need to sell someone now, okay, we will do so.

"If we can do it (the Barry deal) before the end of the transfer window, we will continue to try. We will always continue to improve our squad."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

It's difficult to know what the deal is to be honest. He's never going to give too much away. However if he has only limited funds and buys Barry without selling Alonso it would be something of an unusual move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Lads Voronin is a decent player, could do real well with a mid table team playing week in week out.

we are way too harsh on him, tbh in this market 6m is **** all. wouldnt be suprised if there is truth in this

I agree with you Mr Alan. He's scored some good goals for us before he got injured before christmas. I just don't like his attitude. And apparantly he's quite moody. While he he does serve a purpose (he is a veteran of the German league and has lots of experience in the Champions league), I don't think he's up to our standard (as you said), and think if we were offered 6m we should bite there hand off. Based on what we've seen in the previous 12 months I really don't think he's worth it.

P.S. I agree that we have all been way too hard on him at times

rosboy wrote: »
    I agree with you Mr Alan. He's scored some good goals for us before he got injured before christmas. I just don't like his attitude. And apparantly he's quite moody. While he he does serve a purpose (he is a veteran of the German league and has lots of experience in the Champions league), I don't think he's up to our standard (as you said), and think if we were offered 6m we should bite there hand off. Based on what we've seen in the previous 12 months I really don't think he's worth it.

P.S. I agree that we have all been way too hard on him at times

Watch a reply of his performace in the league match against Arsenal at the Emirates and see if we've been too hard on him. That sums him up. It's actually embarrassing watching him play at times

monkey9 wrote: »
    Watch a reply of his performace in the league match against Arsenal at the Emirates and see if we've been too hard on him. That sums him up. It's actually embarrassing watching him play at times

"At times" monkey9. We've been way too hard on him "at times".

Other times he's been useless. I remember he came in a few minutes to go in some game towards the end of the year (could have been the match you're referring to) where we just couldn't even be arsed running for the ball. He barely broke into a jog while he was on the pitch.

As I said in my post above, I don't like him or his attitude. I hope he goes. But again, because of some of those poor performances, he just seems to be always judged severely. Whether he deserves it or not.

Again, I hope we sell him. Give Ngog & Nemeth a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

According to Sky Sport News Spurs in talks with Blackburn to sign Bentley and Blackburn want Pennant to replace him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Jesus christ!!!

One game.

Remember when Arsenal beat us 6-3 a couple of seasons ago, the whole team played like s**t then.
    Does that mean that we get rid of them all?!

How about the Besiktas game?
    He was man of the match in our biggest win of the season.
    By your logic he had one good game, so we should make him captain!!!:rolleyes:

You know.
    I'm really starting to hope that Voronin stays now, cause if he does, I'm gonna quietly enjoy rubbin all of ye're faces in this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

I'm really starting to hope that Voronin stays now, cause if he does, I'm gonna quietly enjoy rubbin all of ye're faces in this.

Rub our faces in what?
    He's at best our 4th choice striker, if he stays I hope we see less of him this season than we did last season.

Jesus christ!!!

One game.

Remember when Arsenal beat us 6-3 a couple of seasons ago, the whole team played like s**t then.

You know.

If he stays, and he plays an active past in us winning the premiership, I will be more than happy to have it rubbed in my face. In fact, I'll put Voronin 10 on the back of my jersey for 09/10:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ive said this before about Voronin and I stand by it. Hes good enough to be 4th choice striker. The problem is that Rafa plays him too often.

He should only be played if we have injuries to the other strikers OR in the Carling/Fa Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

zing wrote: »

So were Liverpool actually offering Nemeth? If so, that probably means that Rafa would like to see him get some first team experience in a competitive league before he's ready for the Liverpool first team. Not sure what Rafa will make of him turning his nose up at it. Might work against him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey lads i was looking for a bit of advice about getting tickets if any of ye could help it would be great.

My Girlfriend is treating me to a trip to Liverpool for my 21st the weekend of the united match, and she wants to get me tickets for the game too, only problem is tickets don't seem to go on sale until 18 days before a match

Does any one have any suggestions whats the best way to go about getting tickets? Is it just a case of getting up early and booking the tickets the day they go on sale?

It'll be first time to be in Anfield since 97, so really looking forward to it! Hopefully we do better than we did that day (Lost 3-1 to united :()

On other news.. delighted with the Keane signing!!

Hey lads i was looking for a bit of advice about getting tickets if any of ye could help it would be great.

My Girlfriend is treating me to a trip to Liverpool for my 21st the weekend of the united match, and she wants to get me tickets for the game too, only problem is tickets don't seem to go on sale until 18 days before a match

Does any one have any suggestions whats the best way to go about getting tickets? Is it just a case of getting up early and booking the tickets the day they go on sale?

It'll be first time to be in Anfield since 97, so really looking forward to it! Hopefully we do better than we did that day (Lost 3-1 to united :()

On other news.. delighted with the Keane signing!!

Unless you know someone with tickets, you have no hope of getting tickets for the United match. It's not like getting tickets for a concert and waiting for Ticketmaster to open up. There's so many levels that the tickets go down to and the likes of Utd, Everton matches etc are almost impossible to go to.
    From what i've read on these pages, send a pm to Dub13. He'll know more about it and give you good advice.
    That'd be some 21st though if you got tickets, especially if we beat them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

Jesus christ!!!

One game.

You know.

It wasn't just one game, he's been ****e in fairness, so bad it's comical, just wish his act wasn't performed in a red shirt

In regards to Voronin, i'm obviously not basing his Liverpool career on one game. What i said was that that match at the Emirates sums him up. I think the bloke is useless!
    When we signed him Jan 2007 i looked at his stats and he had something like five goals in 40 odd games for the Ukraine and about six goals the previous season for Leverkusen. I mean, i was thinking that for a free transfer the Germans are getting a bargain.
    We signed him, he got a cracker against Toulouse, played well against Sunderland early on in the league and scored in a two nil win. I was starting to put salt and vinegar on my words with a dollop of ketchup, but then the Voronin i expected originally turned up. He's a joke! He loses possession, makes ridiculous decisions when shooting....he just looks out of his depth.
    I completely concur with Tusky's verdict, except i don't even think he's good enough to be Liverpool's fourth choice.
    I don't hate him or anything. Not like the way i hated Paul Stewart!! But he isn't good enough to be anywhere near Melwood/Anfield............and obviously i know better than Rafa!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

Voronin is like a bad headache that just wont go away no matter how much panadol you take.He just seems so lazy.I really cant see anything good about him whatsoever.He is my least favorite Liverpool player ever by a country mile and considering Paul Ince and Micheal Thomas played for us that says a lot.In Rafa we trust :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,108 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

gixerfixer wrote: »
    Voronin is like a bad headache that just wont go away no matter how much panadol you take.He just seems so lazy.I really cant see anything good about him whatsoever.He is my least favorite Liverpool player ever by a country mile and considering Paul Ince and Micheal Thomas played for us that says a lot.In Rafa we trust :cool:

Jesus christ he's not that bad, sure lazy at times, but incredibly energetic most of the time. Seems everyone only remembers his end of season, when he'd just come back from a broken leg. Before that everyone was describing him as a poor mans kuyt, loads of effort but not so much end product. At times he did look quite a decent player, not first choice by any stretch of the imagination, but grand for 4th.

And least favourite ever?! Whatabout the pantomime villain that is El Hadji Diouf!

Why is everyone using his broken leg (and that's a bit of an exaggeration) as a reason for his poor form. He was sh!t well before that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Voronin career totals : games: 249 goals: 80 assists: 46

Hes good enough to be 4th choice. Hopefully he will get little game time now that Keane is here. Beforehand, we had Crouch who couldnt play in the hole. Keane can. I suspect we will see even less of Voronin this season.

Why is everyone using his broken leg (and that's a bit of an exaggeration) as a reason for his poor form. He was sh!t well before that!!

he was grand before it, nothing special, but grand. After it he was very lazy, that might have had an effect, it might not.

Either way, early on he did actually put in some very good performances. Before the break he was playing badly, was wasteful at times, shooting too much from bad areas, but was still putting in a lot of running. Just saying its not accurate to say he was always crap and lazy.

Just noticed Luque has been listed as one of 6 players free to leave ajax this summer. Rafa used to be keane (pardon the pun) on him, wonder if he'd take him in for the WF role at a knockdown price. Didn't do the best at Newcastle, but at the same time was hideously mis/under-used there. Was a savage player back in his depor days. Even if he does have a ghey run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭The Rooster

As has been said you have no chance of getting a ticket through LFC.

Given you are not a member of a supporters club or dont know anyone who might have access to tickets, I would think you only have two ways of getting a ticket - through a tout on the day or through a travel agent (many organise trips including flights, transfers, hotels (or just day trips)) - either way you'll be paying a premuim for your ticket.

Manchester City have made a £6m offer for Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun and are considering a swoop for Fulham keeper Antti Niemi. (Daily Mail)
    And with rumours of Pennant being eyed up as a replacement for Bentley, lets say another £6m, that's a possible £12m into Rafa's fund, which would leave him around even for all comings & goings so far.
    Be interesting to know, how much there is really in the transfer fund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

^wouldnt like to get rid of both of them, would leave us short on the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Almost as good as the fake picture of Villa and Torres embracing in their Liverpool shirts!

keanerobb_682x400_542036a.jpg

Beautiful! Can't wait for the season to start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

DeadSkin wrote: »
    And with rumours of Pennant being eyed up as a replacement for Bentley, lets say another £6m, that's a possible £12m into Rafa's fund, which would leave him around even for all comings & goings so far.
    Be interesting to know, how much there is really in the transfer fund.
    I think your after forgetting the 17 odd million we paid for mascherano. That money was taking out of this summers kitty too, wel at least i think it was :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Here is the full Keane/Rafa interview from yesterday encase any of you missed it.

Link

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Rub our faces in what?
    He's at best our 4th choice striker, if he stays I hope we see less of him this season than we did last season.

I'm reffering to all the people who say that he's not fit to wear the shirt, not those who think he should have less game time.
    If he stays, and he plays an active past in us winning the premiership, I will be more than happy to have it rubbed in my face. In fact, I'll put Voronin 10 on the back of my jersey for 09/10:p

HHH

:P:D
    colly10 wrote: »
    It wasn't just one game, he's been ****e in fairness, so bad it's comical, just wish his act wasn't performed in a red shirt

Comical how exactly?
    His ability to pass the ball forward on the ground, his one touch passing, his strenght at holding up the ball.
    But no, you look at him doing one bad thing in the highlights on MOD and assume that you know his life story.:rolleyes:

In regards to Voronin, i'm obviously not basing his Liverpool career on one game. What i said was that that match at the Emirates sums him up. I think the bloke is useless!
    When we signed him Jan 2007 i looked at his stats and he had something like five goals in 40 odd games for the Ukraine and about six goals the previous season for Leverkusen. I mean, i was thinking that for a free transfer the Germans are getting a bargain.
    We signed him, he got a cracker against Toulouse, played well against Sunderland early on in the league and scored in a two nil win. I was starting to put salt and vinegar on my words with a dollop of ketchup, but then the Voronin i expected originally turned up. He's a joke! He loses possession, makes ridiculous decisions when shooting....he just looks out of his depth.
    I completely concur with Tusky's verdict, except i don't even think he's good enough to be Liverpool's fourth choice.
    I don't hate him or anything. Not like the way i hated Paul Stewart!! But he isn't good enough to be anywhere near Melwood/Anfield............and obviously i know better than Rafa!!

He plays in midfield for the Ukraine.
    But of course it's better for you to just judge his record without knowing anything about it isn't it!

He scored more than a goal every third game at the start of the season, then he got injured.
    Did't play for ages.
    He came back, and scored twice in five games at the end of the season.

How is that a bad return for a fourth choice striker playing on the wing?!

He scored 6 goals in 17 starts for us last season.
    That's a goal to game ratio of less than 1/3.
    But no. Lets just laugh at his ponytail!:rolleyes:

And just to show you how bad and misinformed your Voronin bashing is, the season before joining Livrpool, Voronin scored 12 goals in 31 starts!
    But I suppose again it's better to just say he scored 6 goals all season and pass it off as fact!

Cause, he missed half the season?!
    Cause he broke his lankle in his first season, in a new country, in a new league, where he didn't speak the language.
    Cause all of the Alonso lovers seem to think that his bad form is excusable because of his injuries.
    Cause if you've ever played competition sport you'd know.
    But mainly, cause he broke his bloody ankle!!!

gixerfixer wrote: »

Seeing as you're the guy who oppenly admits that he doesn't like him because of his ponytail, I don't feel a need to respond TBH.

What it comes down to is this.
    If Voronin hadn't broke his leg he'd have been one of our top scorers last season.
    THird top I reckon seeing as Benni had a full season and only had 5 more goals than him!
    If your fourth choice striker, has the third best goals to game ratio on the team, then he's more than doing his job!
    But why don't ye all just go back to slagging his hair like a bunch of teenage girls in a Linsey Lohan movie!;)

I'm reffering to all the people who say that he's not fit to wear the shirt, not those who think he should have less game time.

HHH

Comical how exactly?
    His ability to pass the ball forward on the ground, his one touch passing, his strenght at holding up the ball.
    But no, you look at him doing one bad thing in the highlights on MOD and assume that you know his life story.:rolleyes:

But of course it's better for you to just judge his record without knowing anything about it isn't it!

He scored more than a goal every third game at the start of the season, then he got injured.
    Did't play for ages.

And just to show you how bad and misinformed your Voronin bashing is, the season before joining Livrpool, Voronin scored 12 goals in 31 starts!
    But I suppose again it's better to just say he scored 6 goals all season and pass it off as fact!

Cause he broke his lankle in his first season, in a new country, in a new league, where he didn't speak the language.
    Cause all of the Alonso lovers seem to think that his bad form is excusable because of his injuries.

Seeing as you're the guy who oppenly admits that he doesn't like him because of his ponytail, I don't feel a need to respond TBH.

If Voronin hadn't broke his leg he'd have been one of our top scorers last season.
    THird top I reckon seeing as Benni had a full season and only had 5 more goals than him!
    If your fourth choice striker, has the third best goals to game ratio on the team, then he's more than doing his job!
    But why don't ye all just go back to slagging his hair like a bunch of teenage girls in a Linsey Lohan movie!;)

Karmafaerie,

In response to your level headed, reasonable, well argued response, this is my response:

CC432E41-BE06-0F0C-4274AB58BFD634B7.jpg

:eek::confused::p:D

Case closed. He has to go.

Check mate Karma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmmm if Pennant and Benny go that could raise 14 million even more which would be enough for Barry with Finnan thrown in....I wish Rafa would move on.

Mike.

HHH

Comical how exactly?

Did't play for ages.

I never said anything about his hair. That isn't exactly an issue for me.

If he plays in midfield for Ukraine, fair enough

The season i was referring to was 2005/6 because we signed him Jan 07 and saw in the paper then that he'd scored about six goals the previous season

Anyway, i'm not gonna go round looking for stats and figures etc cos i'm just posting an opinion on Boards, i'm not working for the Guardian or anything.

I just think Voronin is below average at best, maybe a decent player for a lower club, but isn't good enough for Liverpool. He shouldn't be let anywhere near the first team.
    That's just my opinion. You disagree and that's fair enough!

Van der Vaart on his way to Madrid for €10m (£7.8m). What a bargain.
    Real Madrid will complete the signing of Rafael Van der Vaart next week after negotiations are concluded following their game with Hamburg in London, according to Marca. The Spanish giants have lodged a new bid of 10million euros (£7.8m) and expect that to be accepted allowing talks to begin between the clubs and the player's representative.
    With Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival from Manchester United looking increasingly unlikely, Madrid have turned their attentions to other players after Bernd Schuster pleaded with the club's hierarchy to add to his squad.
    Van der Vaart has been on the club's wanted list for months, but with all the focus placed on signing just one player Los Merengues are now having to push on with Plan B.
    The Holland international recently expressed an interest in joining the Primera Liga champions, paving the way for an approach.
    "If I leave Hamburg it will only be for a big club like Real Madrid," said the 25-year-old.

Relented

Hamburg meet Real Madrid in the Emirates Cup at Arsenal's stadium on Saturday and then play Juventus on Sunday, giving Van der Vaart two chances to showcase his talent to Schuster.
    Ramon Calderon has backed down over his plans not to sign anyone should Ronaldo not be available and relented for the sake of the coach who asked for new faces to freshen things up.
    According to Marca, Hamburg have decided to sell and will use the money to find a replacement and, after turning down just 6million euros (£4.7m) last week, are expected to accept the improved offer.
    Schuster is believed to have asked sporting director, Predrag Mijatovic, on 10th July, to do a deal with Hamburg after initial contact was made and a deal appeared to be possible.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_3885970,00.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

zing wrote: »

You beat me to it zing:p

From Rafa:
    It is clear that he has the ability to score but he also has good game intelligence

Another player with "good game intelligence". It seems he describes every player we sign these days that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I actually prefer to see Nemeth light up the place tonight than Robbie. From hearing everyone's opinion here and seeing some footage of him he looks like a great prospect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

He gives us possibilities, no?

To be honest I just like knowing we have a couple of secret weapons in the reserves :)

Yeah, it'd be nice to see at least one or two break into the first team squad this season[if they are good enough].
    Have read wonderful things about 4 or 5 of these young lads, but haven't seen much of them.
    Rafa has snapped up a lot of young players in recent times, so would be nice to see a few results.

• Advertisement

I never said anything about his hair. That isn't exactly an issue for me.

If he plays in midfield for Ukraine, fair enough

The season i was referring to was 2005/6 because we signed him Jan 07 and saw in the paper then that he'd scored about six goals the previous season

Anyway, i'm not gonna go round looking for stats and figures etc cos i'm just posting an opinion on Boards, i'm not working for the Guardian or anything.

I just think Voronin is below average at best, maybe a decent player for a lower club, but isn't good enough for Liverpool. He shouldn't be let anywhere near the first team.
    That's just my opinion. You disagree and that's fair enough!

Well he missed half the season before and scored 7 in 25.
    Voronin has consistantly scored one goal in three for his entire career.
    Not spectacular, but not terrible for a player who mainly plays as an attacking midfielder.

I'm not saying that he's good enough for our first team.
    He's not.
    He's good enough for our second team.
    Voronins best position is in the hole.
    He's a link up striker as apposed to a striker.
    We didn't really have anybody like that last year.
    That's why he wsa often used.
    I see Voronin as Keanes understudy if he stays.
    And he's more than capable of that.

Karmafaerie,

In response to your level headed, reasonable, well argued response, this is my response:

CC432E41-BE06-0F0C-4274AB58BFD634B7.jpg

:eek::confused::p:D

Case closed. He has to go.

Check mate Karma!

And I'll counter that with this!!!

my_first_mullet_270_03.jpg

Should we all hate Nando now?

Check check mate!!!!!:D

(Sorry Al!:p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

We have a couple of possible gems in the books with Insua, Nemeth and Paul Anderson.

This season I'd like to see gametime for Insura and Nemeth, while Anderson is on loan to Forrest.

Plessis is another player who got a game or two last season, but his position is one that we are very strong in, so his chances will be limited

Sadly the only products of the youth academy this decade are Neil Mellor and Stephen Warnock, while in the 90's we had Owen, Gerrard, Macca, Fowler, Carra and to a lesser extent David Thompson, Matteo, and Steve Wright

Well he missed half the season before and scored 7 in 25.
    Voronin has consistantly scored one goal in three for his entire career.
    Not spectacular, but not terrible for a player who mainly plays as an attacking midfielder.

I'm not saying that he's good enough for our first team.
    He's not.
    He's good enough for our second team.
    Voronins best position is in the hole.
    He's a link up striker as apposed to a striker.
    We didn't really have anybody like that last year.
    That's why he wsa often used.
    I see Voronin as Keanes understudy if he stays.
    And he's more than capable of that.

There are some occasions when he looks a good player, i'll give you that. Even in these pre season games, he's held the ball up well and has played some lovely through balls into the strikers, splitting the defence.
    But you just don't see enough of that from him and if a club came in with an offer for him, i'd snap their hands off

But you just don't see enough of that from him and if a club came in with an offer for him, i'd snap their hands off

Especially if it was 6million euro.*

*I dont think it would be though

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement