Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Well sign them maybe, that would stop ye whinging.

They're not allowed.
    The Spanish FA don't allow clubd to ofer contracts to 16 year olds.
    Hence all the English clubs robbing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Dub13 wrote: »
    http://live.zqnow.com/live3.html

May have to download some software.takes literally a few seconds.From here:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...98&part=sports

If you can get a sopcast here, it usually good quality:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=16198&part=sports

Most televised matches from around the world are usually linked to on that site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I understand that but surely if the Spanish FA can see that then they should make an effort to change their own rulings on it.

I understand that but surely if the Spanish FA can see that then they should make an effort to change their own rulings on it.

I think the FA should be doing the changing though.
    16 year olds shouldn't be moving to another country away from their family, and making decisions that effect the rest of their lives.
    17 is a much better age.

I think the FA should be doing the changing though.
    16 year olds shouldn't be moving to another country away from their family, and making decisions that effect the rest of their lives.
    17 is a much better age.

Was that sarcasm Karmafaerie?

You're only talking about a few months in the difference, which IMO won't make a lot of a difference in terms of the ability to make such a big decision.

IMO, if they have the consent of their parents they should be allow move. If they have the right character, the experience of travelling and experiencing a different culture could be a great decision.

I think this discussion started in relation to Falque. He's 18, so the discussion in relation to him is really a null point. It is of course relative to other players (Pacheco, Bruna, etc).

On a different topic, there were reports yesterday that Valencia were in advanced discussions with Roma over the signing of Silva. Roma are now saying he's not worth the asking price (about €25).
    Silva Is Not Worth It - Pastorello

Roma transfer consultant, Federico Pastorello, believes David Silva is not worth his asking price.

The Los Che star has been heavily linked with a move to Italy all summer and Roma were tipped as his next destination.

Silva’s agent, Julio Llorente, revealed that the Giallorossi had made an offer for the player but Pastorello has given his views on the affair.

Reports claimed that the transfer consultant was the negotiator in the Silva affair but he has distanced himself from the deal.

It has been reported that Silva’s price tag is €25m but Pastorello insists the Spain international is not worth it.

“I think Silva is out of reach for most clubs. His price tag is too much,” Pastorello told Il Romanista.

“He is a great player and an excellent winger but he isn’t worth all that money.

“I heard that Atletico bid €25m, if that’s the case, we would need at least €26m to get him.

“Was I involved in the offer? No, none of that is true. I never proposed any offer for Silva and I have never dealt for him with any club.”

The Giallorossi continue their search for some reinforcements but the club are finding it difficult as they are not willing to meet the high price tags and mega wage demands of top-player's.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=801809
    Both of Barcelona's major sporting dailies lead with the news that FC Barcelona are about to step up their efforts to sign David Silva from Valencia.

Mundo Deportivo believes that, following Barcelona's "benevolent draw" for the Champions league qualifiers - Wilsa Krakow or Beitar Jerusalem- the Catalan club are prepared to play the waiting game with Valencia and will make an offer of €22 million or the Spanish midfielder.

The paper believes that with Samuel Eto'o still making at the Camp Nou, the signing of a centre forward is no longer top of Txiki Begiristain's agenda. A number of papers are claiming that the Cameroon strikers colossal wage demands are frightening any potential suitors away. Marca claims that Eto'o, currently earning €10 million a year at Barcelona, will not consider a move to another club unless they are willing to pay him a minimum of €15 million over the course of a five year contract.

Sport reported yesterday that Roma were close to agreeing a deal for the transfer of Eto'o, but the Italian side last night issued a press release stating that they had made no approach for the striker. Today, Sport are reporting that Samuel Eto'o has told them that Roma "were interested in me, but I'm quite happy where I am." It's easy to think of 10 million reasons why that might be.

Sport has a slightly different take on the David Silva transfer story, and insists that this week will be decisive. The paper claims that "Pep Guardiola has insisted upon Silva as the ideal player to play down Barcelona's left flank."

However, the sports daily warns that Barcelona must act quickly to put the finishing touches to their squad, ahead of the Champions League qualifiers in a couple of weeks time, and that "if Valencia do not accept Barcelona's final offer this week -as high as €22 million - then the operation will be considered dead and buried."
    The paper insists that Barcelona have an agreement with the player, that goes back several months, and that now is the time to try and test "the resolve of the Valencia board that has resisted Barcelona's overtures - until now."

The paper describes Juan Villalonga's recent, and very brief, tenure at the Mestalla as a "lamentable nightmare" and reports that Valencia's response to a new approach for Silva is unknown, and that - much like the rest of us - "no body really knows just what is going on at Valencia right now."

Sport believes that "Following Villalonga's tempestuous exit, Valencia's critical financial situation worsens by the hour. The club are in urgent need of funds and the only logical alternative will be for them to sell at least one of either David Villa or David Silva."

According to the paper, Villalonga's claim - that Valencia are in advanced negotiations over a €25 million deal with Roma for the transfer of David Silva - has since been denied by sources at the Mestalla.

"Even more confusion in an operation that has left everything up in the air at the Mestalla," adds Sport.
    Things get even more confusing, if you happen to read the local papers in Valencia, where Las Provincias today claims that the troubled club could be on the verge of becoming one of the wealthiest in Europe.

The local paper writes: "Valencia football club could be about to uncover not one, but two pieces of buried treasure in what was a seemingly barren desert. In just two weeks time the club could go from extreme poverty to absolute opulence: with around €650 million euros in their pocket. A number of multi-national corporations have expressed an interest in paying around €350 million to occupy the Mestalla office blocks, while the club could also receive €350 million from an investor willing to take on the new commercial zone at the new stadium." Incredible but, when it comes to Valencia, it would seem that just about anything is possible.

http://guillembalague.com/rumores_desp.php?id=43

I don't think TB slept at all last night....three new articles from him today:
    Rafa Benitez wary of Standard Liege threat

RAFA BENITEZ today insisted Liverpool will be taking nothing for granted against Standard Liege in the Champions League qualifiers.

The Reds were paired with the Belgian champions in yesterday’s third qualifying round draw and though Standard have limited recent European experience, Benitez is expecting them to provide tough opposition.
    He said: “We need to be positive and approach the two legs in a good frame of mind because we know from experience how tricky qualifying games can be.

“Standard Liege are the champions of Belgium and they will be given the respect that they deserve.

“I know that they have not played in the group stages of the Champions League before so they will be keen to change that.
    “Also, they will have the confidence of champions after winning their title so we will respect the opposition as we always do.”

The first leg of the qualifier to the lucrative group stages will take place in Liege on either August 12 or 13 with the second leg at Anfield a fortnight later.

Having the second leg at home is a big positive as far as the Reds boss is concerned, as is the fact Belgium was one of the shorter trips Liverpool could have landed in the draw.

But Benitez is keen to give his senior players as much playing time as possible with the first leg less than a fortnight away and he will be stepping up the involvement of his returning Spanish stars over the next week, starting with today’s friendly against Rangers in Glasgow.
    “It is good that we play away first and also that we do not have to travel very far,” he added.

“We will be working very hard to prepare because it is a problem for us that some of our players have only just returned to pre-season training,” the Anfield boss added.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/08/02/champions-league-draw-rafa-benitez-wary-of-standard-liege-threat-100252-21452386/

and
    Why Liverpool's outlay for Robbie Keane makes so much sense

HAD Robbie Keane won multi-millions on the Euro lottery it’s hard to imagine he would have looked any happier than he did on Tuesday morning.

Completing his move to Liverpool was, he insisted over and over again, a dream come true. Christmas had come early to the Keane household and the former Spurs man was making no attempt to hide his delight.

A pay packet in the region of £70,000 a week tends to have this effect on grown men, of course, but there was something more innocent and pure about Keane’s happiness that money could ever bring.

Clutching the prized number 7 shirt in his right hand, the Dubliner looked every inch the man who has it all. Not only had he joined the team of his childhood dreams, he had been entrusted to wear the most treasured shirt at Britain’s most successful club.

No wonder he wanted to tell anyone within earshot of his joy. At 28 years of age he probably thought his chance of playing for Liverpool had gone, so to get a move to Anfield at this stage of his career is, as Keane himself admitted, more than he could ever have wished for.

It is Keane’s age which has led many to question the value of a transfer fee which could eventually rise to £21m, with the deal’s detractors arguing that, at best, he is likely to have only five more years at the top level.

There is no doubt they have a point. Rational thinking suggests that a total outlay of around £36m, including wages, over the four years of his contract is an incredible amount of money for Liverpool to shell out.

But the English transfer market has been so devoid of commonsense for so long that such an argument is rendered almost as futile as an attempt by a British tennis player to win Wimbledon.

When Andrew Johnson, who scored just six Premier goals last season, is set to be sold for £13m – or a million for every yard he has to run after his first touch, as the joke doing the rounds on Merseyside cruelly suggests – then an initial outlay of £18m for Keane, who scored 15 in the same period, starts to look reasonable.

And that’s before anyone even mentions the fact that Spurs have re-invested almost all of the transfer fee received for Keane on David Bentley, who is almost as unproven at the highest level as Jermaine Pennant was when he moved to Liverpool.

Keane is a full international who is already his country’s record goalscorer. He is renowned as being one of the best professionals in the game and he comes into the Liverpool set-up with no worries about adjusting to the pace of the Premier and no concerns of his ability to settle in this country.

There is no such thing as a risk free transfer but this one makes so much sense it seems Keane and Liverpool are a perfect fit.

In the recent past, Rafa Benitez has been criticised for bringing in too many Spanish players – that was before Spain won Euro 2008, of course – with the Reds boss arguing that he did so because he could get more for the club’s money by operating in foreign markets than he could in this country.

The premium placed on proven Premier League players by their clubs makes buying in this country prohibitive and, as he has steadily built his squad over the last four years, Benitez felt he would be able to develop greater strength in depth and get more value for money if the bulk of his signings came from abroad.

He now has a much stronger squad than the one he inherited – that almost goes without saying – and for that reason he is able to pursue expensive signings from English clubs as he looks to take Liverpool to that next level. Keane – and long term target Gareth Barry, for that matter – is in his prime and his hefty transfer fee reflects that.

He could still provide value for money, though, and in one sense he has already done that because his goal record and performance levels over several seasons suggest he is better than the players Benitez already has at his disposal in the same position.

And should he form the kind of partnership with Fernando Torres which so many people believe he can, the money Liverpool have shelled out for Keane will undoubtedly be well spent.

Last season, the gap between Manchester United and Liverpool was 11 points, a gap which would have been closer had the Reds managed to turn some of their draws into wins.

Surely the arrival of Keane, another matchwinner to go alongside Torres and Steven Gerrard, improves Liverpool’s chances of doing just that. And, if that did happen, Keane won’t be the only one who is deliriously happy – it will be everyone connected with Liverpool Football Club.

Tipster Aldo as Keane as mustard

CREDIT where credit’s due to a Liverpool legend who called the Robbie Keane transfer a long time before anyone else, apart from Rafa Benitez, had even considered it.

John Aldridge may have seen Keane take his goalscoring record for the Republic of Ireland but that didn’t stop him from putting his fellow countryman’s name forward when asked who the perfect foil would be for Fernando Torres.

As far as Aldo was concerned Keane was the only one who fitted the bill and he said as much last January.

If Keane fills Aldridge’s boots for Liverpool as well as he has filled them for Ireland he will have quite an impact.

Aston Villa battle all way to keep Gareth Barry

THERE has been almost as much debate about Liverpool’s desire to acquire Gareth Barry as there has been about the best way for the UK to emerge from the credit crunch.

But one thing is beyond any shadow of a doubt – Aston Villa are absolutely desperate to keep hold of the England man and are fighting with everything they’ve got to try and keep him out of Rafa Benitez’s clutches.
    That, in itself, speaks volumes.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/08/02/why-liverpool-s-outlay-for-robbie-keane-makes-so-much-sense-100252-21450830/
    Scouse young guns breaking through the Liverpool FC multi-national ranks

IT IS ARGUABLE that there has never been a tougher time for a local young player to come through the ranks and make the grade at Anfield.

With the top clubs now spreading their nets far and wide when it comes even to youth player recruitment and top managers under increasing pressure to deliver results today not tomorrow, life can rarely, if ever, have been tougher for emerging talent.

Rafa Benitez has made it clear that it is the quality of the player and not his nationality or birthplace which will determine his ability to play for Liverpool and that is why a steady stream of foreigners have been snapped up for the Reds reserves with a view to them making it into the first team at a later stage in their development.

In the last month alone, four youngsters have been brought in from abroad with the most high profile of the quartet, £1.5m signing David Ngog, going straight into Benitez’s starting line up for the midweek friendly against Villarreal.

With the bar being raised on youth development and so many players being acquired from far flung places, it would be easy for locally produced players to become disheartened and give up their battle to become regulars in Benitez’s side.

But during pre-season, Jay Spearing and Stephen Darby have shown that not only are they willing to accept the heightened challenge, they also have the ability and the self-belief to rise to it.

The pair – who have both captained FA Youth Cup winning teams for the Reds – have impressed everyone with their performances in Liverpool’s warm up games and will be given the opportunity to further their progression today against Rangers at Ibrox.

Wirral-born Spearing is certainly enjoying the experience of playing alongside the likes of Jamie Carragher, Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres and now he just wants to be given the chance to keep on improving in such company.

“Any time in the first team is good experience for me,” he said.
    “When you come to places like Villarreal and get to play half a game that’s only going to help me improve and I’m enjoying it at the moment.
    “It’s all about picking up experience and getting minutes on the pitch and hopefully I will be given a few more chances.

“The players around me are helping me because you have to pick up when you’re playing with them.

“If you’re playing with Xabi Alonso, Stevie G or Damien Plessis or whoever you know you have to raise your game and hopefully I’m doing that and showing the boss what I can do.

“Competition for places is part of the game and it’s going to be the same if you’re at any of the big four clubs so, like I said, I just have to step up my game and hopefully prove to the boss that I’m at least as good as any of the players he’s bringing in.

“It is a challenge but that’s what being at a club like Liverpool is all about.”

In the dying seconds of Wednesday night’s draw against Villarreal, 19-year-old Spearing came within inches of being the match winner when he struck a wonderful 25-yard volley which missed the top corner by inches.

“I didn’t see it at first,” he admitted. “I just looked up and saw the ball heading to me and decided to hit it first time.

“I managed to catch it quite sweetly but unfortunately it just bent away.
    “It would have been nice to score the winner because I thought we played well as a team and deserved to win. It wasn’t to be but it was another good workout for us against a very good team.”

While Spearing almost scored at one end, fellow 19-year-old and reserve team graduate Darby produced heroics to keep Villarreal out at the other.
    Darby, from Maghull, somehow managed to divert a goalbound effort over his own crossbar with the kind of last ditch tackle his mentor Carragher would have been proud of.

Typically of the modest youngster, he does not seek any praise for his efforts, just the opportunity to keep on showing his manager what he can do.

“Defending is a big part of my game so I was just doing my job,” he added.
    “Obviously the role of a right back has changed now and defenders have to get forward more than they used to so that’s something I’ve got to incorporate into my game.

“It’s hard to get into the team because the standard is so high and the manager is bringing players in not just from this country but from around the world. That makes the competition tougher but I’m enjoying getting games during pre-season and hopefully I’ve shown the manager what I can do.”

“I’m really enjoying pre-season,” he added. “I went away to the training camp in Switzerland and it was just a great experience to be around all the first team players.

“Everyone has been really good to me, helping me settle in and get used to being around the first team squad.

“The senior players have looked after all of the young lads and that’s a big help because it can be a bit daunting when you first come into the squad. They’ve really made us feel welcome.”

Having now made the step up to the Liverpool squad, Spearing and Darby will be doing everything they can to ensure they remain there.
    And with Benitez showing he has no fears of pitching them into his side for games against opposition of the standard of Villarreal, their manager is clearly ready to continue giving them their chance.

It remains to be seen if they will ultimately take it but at least the pair are staking their claim and proving in the process that local players can still make the grade at Anfield.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2008/08/02/scouse-young-guns-breaking-through-the-liverpool-fc-multi-national-ranks-100252-21450836/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

oh to have been a fly on the wall here!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/08/02/exclusive-benitez-and-o-neill-come-face-to-face-over-gareth-barry-115875-20680937/
    Rafa Benitez and Martin O'Neill came face to face last night - but still couldn't settle the cold war over Gareth Barry.

The Liverpool manager and his Aston Villa counterpart - who have been squabbling over the England midfielder - gave each other a distinctly frosty reception.

The pair were forced to wait in the same room at a work permit tribunal in Sheffield as both clubs applied for visas for their players. Nothing more than grim acknowledgments were offered as the stand-off over Barry grew ever more acrimonious.

and i prefer Brian Reades less long winded approach to why the fee for Keane was good!
    From Brian Reade:
    Here's the reason why most Kopites think..
    2/08/2008

...£20million for 28-year-old Robbie Keane is good business: Spurs will be paid by raising cash from selling Peter Crouch (who didn't fit the system), John Arne Riise (who would have been put down if he'd stayed) and Danny Guthrie (who would only have been loaned out again). And Keane will be paid using Harry Kewell's wages (who will only be missed by the St John Ambulance stretcher-bearers).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

todays team:
    Cavalieri
    Arbeloa Skrtel Carragher Dossena
    Kuyt Plessis Gerrard Benayoun
    Keane Torres

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,109 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

emc2 wrote: »
    todays team:
    Cavalieri
    Arbeloa Skrtel Carragher Dossena
    Kuyt Plessis Gerrard Benayoun
    Keane Torres

Good team, personel might not be too far off what we start the season with.

In other news, apparantly now Roma are looking at Yossi. Im a bit disturbed by all these 'Yossi out' links...
    Roma are reported to be lining up a move for Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun, skysports.com understands.

Benayoun's future at Liverpool has been the subject of speculation all summer with a number of clubs keen on signing him.

Manchester City and Benayoun's former club West Ham are thought to be tracking the Israeli schemer and now Roma have joined the chase for the 28-year-old.

Reports have suggested Liverpool may be prepared to sacrifice Benayoun after Rafa Benitez admitted he would have to sell before he can buy again this summer.

Roma chief Luciano Spalletti is in the market for a new attacking midfielder after seeing Amantino Mancini leave for Inter Milan and he is thought to be an admirer of Benayoun.

Should Roma follow up their interest with a firm move for the player, Liverpool could decide to cash-in on Benayoun to enable them to raise funds for the signing of Gareth Barry.
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_3899970,00.html

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

A few lads from Irishkop are over at the game....I am raging I could not make it,I think it would be great to go to a game at Ibrox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

May have already been talked about but... is todays game on tv at all ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cavalieri, Dossena, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Plessis, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt, Keane, Torres.

Cavalieri

Arbeloa--Skrtel--Carragher--Dossena

Plessis

Kuyt
    Gerrard
    Benayoun

Torres----Keane

Very strong team.

Tusky wrote: »
    Cavalieri, Dossena, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Plessis, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt, Keane, Torres.

Cavalieri

Plessis

Kuyt
    Gerrard
    Benayoun

Torres----Keane

Very strong team.

That formation looks a lot more likely to me, but the lfc website is showing it as a standard 4-4-2.

Rafa's showing a lot of confidence in Plessis during preseason. Great to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'd personally expect

Cavalieri
    Plessis---Gerrard
    Kuyt
    Keane
    Benayoun
    Torres

Unless he is planning on changing formation

• Advertisement

i agree with PHB

PHB wrote: »
    I'd personally expect

Cavalieri
    Plessis---Gerrard
    Kuyt
    Keane
    Benayoun
    Torres

Unless he is planning on changing formation

I'm fairly sure it will either be my formation OR a standard 4-4-2. Although with Lucas & Masch away for the start of the season, he may want to give Gerrard some game time in that position. So you could be right.

If so (PHB's formation) it will be interesting to see if Gerrard has the discipline to play in that formation. It will limit his effectiveness going forward. Rafa pretty much showed last year that when you limit his defensive responsibilities he is a much more effective player.

Cant find a good stream anywhere :(

mikes one seems good to me. game hasnt started yet though so not sure

• Advertisement

Mr Alan wrote: »
    mikes one seems good to me. game hasnt started yet though so not sure

Mikeisyou.co.cc ? Thats not showing the liverpool game.

Mikeisyou.co.cc ? Thats not showing the liverpool game.

they did post up the link for the stream though;

tvants://tvants3.ppnba.com/tvants/?k=3cc1a520def4841af7cace40b4aa282a

just put that in your browser. not working the best for me tbh though so im looking for an alternative

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    they did post up the link for the stream though;

tvants://tvants3.ppnba.com/tvants/?k=3cc1a520def4841af7cace40b4aa282a

just put that in your browser. not working the best for me tbh though so im looking for an alternative

Aye - but im just getting a screen with an asian lady on it. Its not broadcasting for me. Might have to wait and watch it on LFCTV later.

What time is kick off? 4?

I know! :(

Cant find anywhere showing it.

Mike.

rosboy wrote: »
    What time is kick off? 4?

Kicked off 5 minutes ago.

Kicked off 5 minutes ago.

The tv ants one has started now.

Very, very bad connection though

the one Dub13 posted a page or so ago is now working for me. good stream too. has to be run in Internet Explorer, which was my problem.

Yeah, it's caught up.
    Good quality now.

mms://live2.wm.liverpoolfc.servecast.net/liverpoolfc_wmlz_xx_secure_enhanced450k

paste it into a media player (im using VLC) - works great. Its the Liverpoolfc.tv stream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

http://live.zqnow.com/live3.html Download plugin and it should work

Looks well suspect though - have your anti-virus up-to-date

Benayoun has made a few nice runs. Looking good. Dossena also looking lively. Liverpool look a lot more lively than against Villareal.

Anyone know who the subs are?

http://live.zqnow.com/live3.html Download plugin and it should work

Looks well suspect though - have your anti-virus up-to-date

I saw that one, but thought twice before installing:)

Watching on LFC TV now. Crystal clear picture.

1-0 Torres. Initial shot by Torres

1-0 Torres. Initial shot by Torres

Initial shot by Plessis.

Initial shot by Plessis no?

That software is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow to buffer.

http://www.justin.tv/mysports_2 works poor enough picture.

Mike.

Thanks Tusky....typing too fast:rolleyes:

1-0 Fernando - Plessis hits a pile-driver from outside the box,goalkeeper parries, Nando has a relatievly easy finish unmarked

First of the season:)

I saw that one, but thought twice before installing:)

Watching on LFC TV now. Crystal clear picture.

http://live.zqnow.com/live3.html = P.O.S. Keeps crashing - saw the goal though:p

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    Initial shot by Plessis no?

That software is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow to buffer.

Mike.

Try my link Mike, its working great for me.

http://www.justin.tv/mysports_2 is in fact crap. Unwatchable.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

not having any joy with any of the links!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Try my link Mike, its working great for me.

I'll second this. Great quality. Probably the best stream I've ever seen.

It will not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unable to render stream.

Mike.

Tusky im watching your one through VLC, fantastic when it works, but im having to reload it every minute or so, is it just working consistently for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I'm on a loaner pc - just downloaded VLC, I've no idea how to get a link to work in it

(I've tried file > open network stream > Http option and whack in the url

Tusky im watching your one through VLC, fantastic when it works, but im having to reload it every minute or so, is it just working consistently for you?

Hmm, try pressing stop and then play. It has been completely smooth for me. I haven't had to reload once.
    p.pete wrote: »

yeah thats what I did. Maybe try it with media player or winamp, should work with any.

p.pete wrote: »
    I'm on a loaner pc - just downloaded VLC, I've no idea how to get a link to work in it

thats it, but for me im having to try maybe 10times to get it to work, then it cuts out and have to keep trying again

thats it, but for me im having to try maybe 10times to get it to work, then it cuts out and have to keep trying again

hmm - thats pretty ****. No idea whats wrong.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

does anyone know if the game is on liverpool tv channel afterwards?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement