Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Tusky wrote: »
    This guy is faaaast. Looks a great little player and seems to be able to play on the left/center/right. Look at the speed of him at 0.40 seconds in that video.

Holy Shiznit.

I retract my previous statement after seeing that clip. Strength, pace, skill, passing/crossing ability, good finisher. We NEED him. Forget Aguero and the others.

I'd be happy for Rafa to blow our entire transfer kitty on him alone. In fact, 22m + sell Ngog + Babel + Lucas. Get him. Now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Holy Shiznit.

I retract my previous statement after seeing that clip. Strength, pace, skill, passing/crossing ability, good finisher. We NEED him. Forget Aguero and the others.

I'd be happy for Rafa to blow our entire transfer kitty on him alone. In fact, 22m + sell Ngog + Babel + Lucas. Get him. Now.

hehe. Also to the people saying that 7 goals in 27 games aint great, he seems to play as an attacking midfielder more than a striker, so its a pretty good return. Look how Torres figures jumped dramatically when he moved to Liverpool. Also, this guy is currently playing for Napoli who are 13th in Seria A - I would imagine that he would score many more goals when surrounded by Gerrard, Torres, Alonso etc.

hehe. Also to the people saying that 7 goals in 27 games aint great, he seems to play as an attacking midfielder more than a striker, so its a pretty good return. Look how Torres figures jumped dramatically when he moved to Liverpool. Also, this guy is currently playing for Napoli who are 13th in Seria A - I would imagine that he would score many more goals when surrounded by Gerrard, Torres, Alonso etc.

Exactly, the team maketh the man, the man doth not maketh the team.

(yes, I decided to write a load of bull up there as I'm quite happy its a sunny Friday afternoon).

A player like him would thrive in our first 11, as he'd be afforded space, time, and options.

He appears to have the strength for the Prem too, judging by some of the attempted tackles he forced himself through.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭purple_hatstand

Properly 2-footed as well by the looks of things. 4 years left on his contract though - it would take huge money, surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

...........(0 0)
    .---oOO-- (_)
    ╔═════════════════╗
    ║ Good luck Sami.
    ╚═════════════════╝
    '
    oOO
    ........|__|__|
    ......... || ||
    ....... ooO Ooo

• Advertisement

Some comments from other forums by people who have seen him play (I havent).
    Lavezzi is fantastic player. I´ve seen him play for Napoli about 15 times this season and he has impressed me hugely. He`s probably the best dribbler I`ve ever seen, a true artist technically but he`s also a hard worker and has great attitude.

We don`t have anyone like him. Just the type of player I think we need. Very similar to Agüero but more versatile.
    Would love to see him here. Class player. Truth be told, I've only seen him play in an Argentina shirt, but he has played very well in those games.
    Well I`ve seen LOT of Lavezzi and I`m sure he would become a huge star here as well.
    iv been talking up this guy for an age! (quite possibly in a self serving way as i bought him for pool in PES09 and played him up front with torres to devestating effect .) but as a fan of Italian football iv seen a bit of him this year and i am genuinely impressed with his ability on the ball. getting him might prove a little more costly than we think though!
    this guy is very similar to andrei arshavin. Plus, i think he's a better dribbler of the ball than arshavin. he would be a fantastic signing for us because this would mean that out of our front 4 , 3 of them would be lightning quick. 20 million would be great business for me, not only does he score, but he's deadly in putting those balls in the box too.

My own thoughts - surely the chance to play with Mascherano (the current Argentina captain) will excite Lavezzi, seeing as he is a young player who has just broken into the Argentine national side.

He seems to be fast, strong, creative and comfortable on the right or the left as well as the center. Definitely excited by the prospect of signing him...although Id like to actually see him play before I make my mind up!

2009 highlights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭lint316

Personally I havn't seen him play. Sounds interesting though. Are Tevez and Aguero chosen ahead of him in the Argentina side?

lint316 wrote: »
    Personally I havn't seen him play. Sounds interesting though. Are Tevez and Aguero chosen ahead of him in the Argentina side?

Seems more like a Messi type player to me. He looks to have a similar build (although a bit taller) and dribbling style to Messi - and would play in a very similar position i.e. not a centre forward, but a wing forward / supporting striker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lint316 wrote: »

yap they are

but bloody hell its fair hard to get into the Argentina side

tevez,messi and Aguero

bloody mouth water

edit:Ezequiel Lavezzi made only 3 caps for Argentina

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Napoli have to games remaining this weekend and next so you should be able to get a stream or something to check him out.

• Advertisement

I'm a big fan of Aguero and I heard strong rumours that Ian Ayre was in Madrid talking up a deal last week. (hence why we we're linked to Sally Forlan in the papers) I'd consider Aguero to be the best possible signing we could make this summer but I'm starting to see it as being a long shot now since Athletico look like they'll probably qualify for the Champions League. I reckon if Athletico want Aguero to stay then Liverpool would walk away because there's a great relationship between the two clubs. This Lavezzi lad sounds interesting though I'm finding it hard to get excited to us being linked to a great player who I've never seen

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

I know YouTube can make anyone look good but Lavessi looks really special. 22m seems like a bargain. He loves dribbling the ball right into the box which would scare the crap out of the majority of defenders. Gerrard would definitely get the Golden boot with the penalties that lad would get us. But Serie A defenders might be making him look better than what he actually is. He sure is fast though. I'd take the gamble, if you'd call it a gamble!

I know YouTube can make anyone look good but Lavessi looks really special. 22m seems like a bargain. He loves dribbling the ball right into the box which would scare the crap out of the majority of defenders. Gerrard would definitely get the Golden boot with the penalties that lad would get us. But Serie A defenders might be making him look better than what he actually is. He sure is fast though. I'd take the gamble, if you'd call it a gamble!
    well, they've rejected it according to the report

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

I really hope we get the big signing out of the way early, I can't handle a whole Summer of rumours :o

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Daemonic wrote: »
    I really hope we get the big signing out of the way early, I can't handle a whole Summer of rumours :o

Ya, the worst part is the endless speculation, and then the prospect of getting no marquee signing at all, and only a few midrange squad types. Hopefully that woun't happen though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Forget Aguero and the others.

Careful Now!

More information on our new dream signing

He's 24, has played 29 games, has 7 assists and 7 goals.
    He likes reading and long walks and seeing Manchester Utd lose.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=104430&cc=5739

I just had a look at this lad on youtube he really does look outstanding. He looks similar enough to Aguero. Probably has more physical strength. I'd take either Lavezzi or Aguero over Tevez any day of the week. Just have to learn how to prenounce his first name now. :p
    Who wants to be smart and write back...... its S.e.r.g.i.o :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Cant believe how excited some of yous are getting over a player most of us have never seen play except for a few moments on youtube. There will be no talk of Silva (dont see the fascination some people on here have with him) now as this unknown becomes talk of the town. And he is no longer a good young prospect, he's 24.
    How he isnt starting for Argentina is beyond me:rolleyes:

that youth match is starting soon

Rebel let it be on your head ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

ive made a 40 second you tube clip of my kid.He runs real fast in it and has the ball at his feet.Seems some liverpool fans want rafa to blow his entire 25m kitty on him:D:D

• Advertisement

raven136 wrote: »
    ive made a 40 second you tube clip of my kid.He runs real fast in it and has the ball at his feet.Seems some liverpool fans want rafa to blow his entire 25m kitty on him:D:D

Sounds fantastic a mix between Ronaldo and Messi with the worth ethic of Kuyt and Tevez. Please Rafa £25m looks like a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,153 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Headshot wrote: »
    that youth match is starting soon

Rebel let it be on your head ;)
    I put 20quid draw no bet on pool myself at 7/2 so fingers crossed!

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    I put 20quid draw no bet on pool myself at 7/2 so fingers crossed!

best of luck

Arsenal 4 - 1 Liverpool

:(

In fairness, Arsenal were far superior.

Arsenal 4 - 1 Liverpool

:(

In fairness, Arsenal were far superior.

they blew ye out of the water,no wonder they were odds on favourites for the match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭joe123

Fromvert wrote: »
    Cant believe how excited some of yous are getting over a player most of us have never seen play except for a few moments on youtube. There will be no talk of Silva (dont see the fascination some people on here have with him) now as this unknown becomes talk of the town. And he is no longer a good young prospect, he's 24.
    How he isnt starting for Argentina is beyond me:rolleyes:

Yeah regards silva I just dont rate him definitely not for over 15 million anyways.

Thats lavezzi fella looks good but at 24 and playing for napoli....I dunno cant really comment never seen him play!

Would love Aguero/Villa but who knows what weve to spend.

Hopefully we wont have the usual oh were buying Ribery and then end up with Mathew etherington.

With Parry out of the way this will be the perfect chance to see just how much he messed up transfers.

joe123 wrote: »
    Thats lavezzi fella looks good but at 24 and playing for napoli....I dunno cant really comment never seen him play!

eh? Torres was playing for Athletico Madrid at the age. Berbatov was with Spurs until recently, Arsharvin was playing in the Russian league for almost his whole career.

Lavezzi only turned 24 recently - I could understand your point if he was 28 or something. I also heard that Chelsea tried to sign him last summer and Juventus and Man city are are in the running this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1091253/Argentine-striker-Lavezzi-tells-Chelsea-wants-stay-Napoli.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Hopefully Sami gets the winner on Sunday!

SamiHyypiaGoal_650x440.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If he scores tomorrow it will not count :(

Should be pretty too as he'll be the only one there! :p

• Advertisement

Meanwhile back at the Barry ranch

Fuk ya Mike:pac: I thought it was past midnight!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

You have to take your hat off to hyypia. True proper pro and did his talking on the pitch. Was a bargain for you's and ya got great service out of him.

Did he have a testimonial or is this his 10th season this year?

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    You have to take your hat off to hyypia. True proper pro and did his talking on the pitch. Was a bargain for you's and ya got great service out of him.

Did he have a testimonial or is this his 10th season this year?
    He will probably have a testimonial after he retires!

Sky Sports
    Sky Sports wrote:
    Rafa Benitez has rejected reports that Xabi Alonso could be set to leave Liverpool at the end of the season.
    The Spain international came close to exiting Anfield last summer as Benitez looked to raise funds to finance the purchase of Aston Villa's Gareth Barry.
    Alonso and Barry eventually remained with their existing employers, but the Reds ace has now been linked with a possible move to Real Madrid.
    Real presidential candidate Florentino Perez is believed to be keen on signing the former Real Sociedad ace, with reports suggesting Benitez could again look to cash in.
    But the Liverpool boss, who pulled out of his weekly press conference at short notice, has now moved to quell the speculation.
    Clear

He told the club's official website: "It's very clear, Xabi has three years left and we do not want to sell him."
    Benitez has also hit out at frenzied transfer speculation around the club, which include suggestions of a big-money move for Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez.
    He said: "When you know your targets then you read things you can say, 'they have no idea'.
    "I don't waste too much time on this. We have already had about 90 Spanish players linked with us. Today there were three names we do not even know.
    "We have some money, not big money. But for me now it is not about how much, but how good they are for us."
    Assistant manager Sammy Lee took Benitez's place in front of reporters and backed up the manager's words on Alonso.
    Speculation

He said: "The talk about Alonso (going to Real Madrid) is pure speculation. You cannot prevent talk.
    "But we always want to keep the spine of the team, our very best players. You can't stop speculation, but we want to keep the core of our squad, the best players, here.
    "New players will be brought in. You always want to keep improving on the field compared to what we have done this season.
    "There is a platform now to go forward and hopefully win the title, but we have to get the best out of this squad to do it."

eh? Torres was playing for Athletico Madrid at the age. Berbatov was with Spurs until recently, Arsharvin was playing in the Russian league for almost his whole career.

Lavezzi only turned 24 recently - I could understand your point if he was 28 or something. I also heard that Chelsea tried to sign him last summer and Juventus and Man city are are in the running this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1091253/Argentine-striker-Lavezzi-tells-Chelsea-wants-stay-Napoli.html

Ah here now Torres was one of the biggest names already in Europe and it was only a matter of time before he was bought by a bigger club. Everyone knew what a talent he was. Sure the day I found out we signed him i was feckn over the moon!

Berbatov was signed by tottenham for 11 million and people already knew who he was (just didnt know he was as good as he was) at Leverkusen as we all seen him in the Champions league.

With Arshavin I agree he is a bit different, with him only coming to to peoples attention in the last year or two.

My point still stands though.

(He could be class I have never seen him play)

• Advertisement

Torres was only gone 23 a few months when we signed him. Have you seen this guy play, do you rate him? Ah sure do you believe everything you read and Man City are linked with everybody.

Ah here now Torres was one of the biggest names already in Europe and it was only a matter of time before he was bought by a bigger club. Everyone knew what a talent he was. Sure the day I found out we signed him i was feckn over the moon!

Berbatov was signed by tottenham for 11 million and people already knew who he was (just didnt know he was as good as he was) at Leverkusen as we all seen him in the Champions league.

With Arshavin I agree he is a bit different, with him only coming to to peoples attention in the last year or two.

My point still stands though.

(He could be class I have never seen him play)
    Fromvert wrote: »
    Torres was only gone 23 a few months when we signed him. Have you seen this guy play, do you rate him? Ah sure do you believe everything you read and Man City are linked with everybody.

I was just making the point that you cant write someone off for playing in a mediocre team at the age of 24.

I was just making the point that you cant write someone off for playing in a mediocre team at the age of 24.

Yeah I know and I could easily post up a list the of players who where touted as being the next whoever you want to pick that never came good. Just because he is only 24 does not mean he will get any better and the money that is being stated is crazy if you ask me.
    There are lads already getting excited over this lad after watching a youtube clip. He is the new name in the paper and will probably be forgotten about in a few weeks.

Difference between him and Torres is that Torres was being touted since he was 18/19. This is the first of heard of this lad and id say im not alone there. The other two, people really were not willing to take the gamble on Berbatov and Arshavin was kinda of a late bloomer, which this lad could also be but the price is crazy for an unknown.
    The second bolded part comes across to me that your using the fact that Chelsea and Man city are supposedly after him as reason that he is good. It might not be that at all but thats how I read it.

Alot of rambling there, but to sum up the money could well be spent on someone more experienced. The team needs ready made products, not supposed talents.
    Il send off with saying good luck to Sami, hope he gets the armband at the weekend and a goal would be great. Legend.

I just gave the examples of Torres, Berbatov etc - its absolutely pointless to dissect those examples as there are hundreds more. Not everyone is a superstar by their early 20s.

First of all, whats wrong with getting excited over youtube clips ? Sure, it doesnt give an exact and balanced idea of how good a player is, but it certainly gets across some of the things they are capable of and the type of player that they are. We have been linked to this guy numerous times over the past month. He is a player that is wanted by Chelsea and Juventus - both of whom seem willing to pay big money for him.

This guy has recently been called up to the Argentine national squad and is one of their youngest players. Sometimes you have to buy these sort of players before they become superstars (ala Torres, Messi, Ronaldo) or else they are unattainable on our budget. Its not like the guy is a teenager, hes 24.

To summarize - saying he will be a definite superstar is just as dumb as writing him off for not being a household name/playing in a mediocre club at the age of 24. People arent getting excited just because of the youtube videos - its the fact that we are in the running to sign an expensive attacking midfielder (what we have been calling out for) that seems to have the qualities that we desperately need.

Heres a good article on him
    It looks like Ezequiel Lavezzi is ready to move on. He’s only in his second season at Napoli, but in those two years he made a bigger impact on the city than anyone since Maradona. The move hasn’t officially gone through yet, but if he wants out - and it seems like he does - then it’s only a matter of time. Reports indicate that Lavezzi’s agent has already reached agreement with Juve for a five year deal worth 2.5m euros a season. Lavezzi currently earns 1m euros, so he will be more than doubling his salary. Plus, since Juve fans are hard to come by in Torino, he can walk the streets without getting stalked and mobbed. I was hoping that Lavezzi would stay at Napoli for the next 5-10 years, but I’m not naive enough to think that was going to happen. Even if we get a great package of cash plus players from Juve, this is still a sad end to what was shaping up as a great story.

I remember when Lavezzi first arrived in the summer of 2007. After a couple of weeks of training, Reja commented that Lavezzi has skills the team hadn’t seen before. At the time I thought it was exaggerated praise for an unknown player, but it ended up being true. In just the second game of last season, Lavezzi was pivotal in the 5-0 demolition of Udinese. From that point on, his star continued to rise until he was clearly the team’s most important player. He became a folk hero, even getting a pizza named after him. As of right now, I consider him a minor legend simply because he has been Napoli’s best player since Zola in the early 1990’s. I don’t know what issues are behind his desire to leave - probably De Laurentiis’s hardball stance on money, and a lack of privacy - but these are problems every player at Napoli would experience, and if other players don’t want to leave it’s maybe because they can’t get a better contract somewhere else.
    So exactly how much is Lavezzi worth? Well, he’s 24, so over the next five years he should continue growing into one of the game most dynamic offensive players. I don’t think he’ll ever reach the same class as the world’s elite players - Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, etc. - but he’s the franchise type of player who is not far from that elite group. To put it another way, if he was English or Italian he would be an automatic choice for those countries’ starting eleven. Maybe I’m overestimating him a little, but first, I’m biased, and second I’m talking about his full potential, not his current form.
    I’m not going to put a price tag on Lavezzi because I probably value him higher than the market, but I think that whoever buys him will be getting a bargain. Napoli will not be able to replace him, even if we get quality players like Giovinco or other similar player from Juve’s roster. Not only do I hate the idea of Napoli selling him, but I especially don’t like the fact that he will be making another Serie A team much better. Sell him to England and Spain so his new team doesn’t have to play against Napoli.

In terms of Napoli’s long term future, if players like Lavezzi and Hamsik are sold, it seems like the current project will be dissolved, and in that case many supporting players will move along with them. Donadoni clearly wants to bring in his own players and start fresh, and there could be a minor revolution in the offseason with many new faces coming in. I imagine Don will switch to his more comfortable 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, and a new project will be started. Even though I’ll miss the old project, if in fact it’s abandoned, it may be for the best.
    In other news, Zalayeta returned to training, but likely won’t be playing again this season. Apparently he called Marino and reported he is dealing with personal issues yesterday, and if this is the case, the team needs to be patient and respect the player’s problems. However, it seems like the problems stem from a lack of discipline and if that’s the case it’s better for everyone if he moves on. Finally, Fiorentina is interested in Daniele Mannini. The midfielder has a really good skill set, and if he’s not in Napoli’s future plans the club could make a nice profit on the sum paid to Brescia for his services.

The reason you cant get excited over youtube clips is because they are obviously extremely biased. Whos to know that he has not missed countless chances, made numerous silly mistakes but they are hardly going to get in the clip now. You could get a clips of 90% of players and make them out to be world beaters.
    Just because Chelsea and Juventus are supposedly willing to pay big money on him does not make him worth it. How do you know they even want him, the papers or have you got inside knowledge. It would hardly be a surprise that maybe Napoli are dropping names to drive up the price. Nah they wouldnt do that, would they?
    The guy is obviously biased towards this player he says it himself and says he is rating him on his potential and not his current form.

At this moment Liverpool can not be buying players who might come good for £20m+ we need ready made players, even though all transfers are gambles this just seems to big of one for me.

• Advertisement

Check my post again I never wrote him off im just doubting him thats all. Ive never seen him play so I cant comment either way. Might try catch one of napolis last games of the season.

For the price thats stated hed want to be a superstar. Arshavin was known by the time Arsenal paid 15 million.And we are supposedly paying 22....:confused:

Remember Kerlon??

Check my post again I never wrote him off im just doubting him thats all. Ive never seen him play so I cant comment either way. Might try catch one of napolis last games of the season.

For the price thats stated hed want to be a superstar. Arshavin was known by the time Arsenal paid 15 million.And we are supposedly paying 22....:confused:

Remember Kerlon??

Youre getting your currencies mixed up.

Arsenal paid 15m pounds - Liverpool offered 19m pounds for Levezzi. Dont forget, Arsharvin will be 28 next week, hes no spring chicken!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I think people who are upset over the signing or attempting signing of Lavezzi is really being silly.

Unless you've actually seen him play ona regular basis, which I'd wager like maybe one or two people in the forum have, we really know nothing about him.

What we do know is that he's young, seems fairly talented, and Rafa thinks that he could be an amazing player.

If Benetiz is a good manager [or more accurately a good judge of potential], more often than not this type of player will work out.

Getting ready made world class players is near impossible. Take Berbatov for example [ignoring the arguments about how good he is, Fergie clearly thinks he is world class].
    He cost 31 million to move between clubs. He was near the peak of his game. And it took the entire summer.

Aguero will cost 30 million. Torres was a freak transfer deal to get him for such a low price [whether it be 20-25]. Benetiz needs to find the next Ronaldo/Torres/Messi, the year before they explode onto the scene. They need to explode at Liverpool.

Especially since there is a dearth of quality wingers out there in general.

Ribery and Silva? I'm not really sure how good Silva is (haven't seen him play much), but in my books,
    United are looking for a left winger. Chelsea are looking for two wingers, City are looking for anyone, and thats just in England

They will be able to outbid Liverpool on any deal. Benetiz has to go for this sort of player, and I applaud him for it [assuming its true]. He is doing what he needs to do, spending big money on a player that just in positional terms, would really help Liverpool.

City can out bid Liverpool (or anyone) but that don't mean they'll get the player, not unless they are young enough to be patient and rate Mark Hughes if he stays, and who knows who his replacment might be if he went. No top tier player in their right mind would sign for Citeh in the next year or two.

I get the feeling Chelseas "hey big spender" days are now over, that leaves Man Utd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Have we been linked with this guy??

He's a good pro and football manager player which means he has to be class:)

Youre getting your currencies mixed up.

Arsenal paid 15m pounds - Liverpool offered 19m pounds for Levezzi. Dont forget, Arsharvin will be 28 next week, hes no spring chicken!

Sorry thought it was 22 sterling.

Just to put the record straight im not getting upset at all about the prospect of signing lavezzi. Ive said a few times now that ive never seen him play and I trust Rafa completely.

I was merely pointing out hes 24 playing for napoli and no ones ever really heard of him and 19 million seems alot. Il be excited if he is signed as he looks good. But if you read Aguero or Villa or someone joins another club for say 25 million Id be kinda wishing to myself why didnt we pay that extra 6 million.

"Before anyone says villa for 25 million no way" im just using them as a quick example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

To be honest Rafa is a mind **** of a manager. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is all a sneaky plot to keep attention off of other players.

Small but Annoying stat of the season - Liverpool hit the woodwork on 29 occasions - add 3 more by teatime Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Bascombe has written a nice little article about Xabi for tomorrow.:rolleyes:

It's going to be a long, long summer Liverpool-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Jesus it's been a slow day of news.... this thread is barely moving today!

Good luck to Sami tomorrow.. he's been a great servant to the club and one of the clubs and leagues best foreign signing!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement