Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Dub13 wrote: »
    That is a stumbling block alright.

Would defo be a stumbling block.

I would imagine that they might start looking for more money eventually - fair enough too if it was going towards transfers or the stadium.

Is there anywhere where one can sign up for this yet too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Hammill on for Weijl

Gerrard SCORES !!!!:)

Whacks it into the bottom corner from 5-10 metres outside the box

Amoo had a good run there earlier linking up well with Gerrard and Bruna failed to get a touch to finish at the far post

Pool well on top since the goal

Hamill great ball for Amoo who fluffs a great chance of a header

Great chacne for Eccelstone should have scored

ON : Flora, Mavinga, Crowther, Simon
    OFF: Amoo, Ayala, Stevie G , Palsson

Eccelstone off Brouwer on
    Bruna off Saric on
    Martin off Oldfield on

Last Eccelstone chance was a decent save by Tranmere keeper. Eccelstone nicked a pass between defenders and had a one-on-one with keeper who got a good touch

2-1 Tranmere another poor goal from high ball into box, weak defending

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Is there anywhere where one can sign up for this yet too?

Its a bit early for that,just keep an eye on the SOS website.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Here are some interesting facts from the detailed proposal.

A survey of the ShareLiverpool membership carried out earlier this year showed:·

55% considered that it was essential that any fan ownership company’s
    constitution only allowed one vote per member, so all members had equal
    voting rights.

· 80% supported the concept of the fans entering into a joint venture with a
    commercial partner to buy the club if this made the completion of a
    transaction more likely.

· 60% were prepared to subscribe the suggested £5,000; 40% were prepared
    to subscribe more.

· The geographic spread of ShareLiverpool fans was:

21% were from Merseyside / the Northwest
    35% were from elsewhere in the UK
    10% were from Ireland
    12% were from Scandinavia
    22% were from elsewhere

The Spirit of Shankly membership is thought to be predominately from Merseyside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Daily Mail claiming that Napoli have said that they're in discusions with LFC over a 6m move for Dossena.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202057/Liverpool-defender-Dossena-set-6m-return-Italy.html?ITO=1490

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

You would then have to wait another 10 years before you can build the stadium though?!?

The club would have to borrow to build it. Not an unreasonable proposition particularly if it's the only debt to service and can pay for itself over say thirty years or more with increased match day revenue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Would not mind seeing Dossena move on. We have better options than him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

zing wrote: »
    Daily Mail claiming that Napoli have said that they're in discusions with LFC over a 6m move for Dossena.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202057/Liverpool-defender-Dossena-set-6m-return-Italy.html?ITO=1490

6 million. bite their hand off.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I want him to succeed nearly as much as I want Mick Owen to roll over and die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

There's also the little matter of a sharholder dividend every summer to add to the transfer kitty.
    Looking at the proposal, the idea is to raise £150,000,000 through £500 shares.
    That'd be 300,000 shareholders.
    Every summer they then put up say £50-£100 quid.
    That's £15,000,000-£30,000,000 in the transfer kitty right off the bat.
    Add to that whatever comes from the treasury, and we'd have a fairly healthy fund every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

There's also the little matter of a sharholder dividend every summer to add to the transfer kitty.
    Looking at the proposal, the idea is to raise £150,000,000 through £500 shares.
    Add to that whatever comes from the treasury, and we'd have a fairly healthy fund every year.
    I would of thought that it would be possible to buy out the club obviously £150,000,000 would not buy it. But if based on 300,000 members submitting €500 then over 3 yrs you'd have €450,000,000 which would be close to buying it. Even if a group were to borrow based on promised submission by fans of €1500 over 3 yrs then the club would be in a very healthy position in less than 3 yrs. Without interest payments the club would operate at a healty profit very soon would be in a position to build. There could be a provision to add more money if able and could turn out very well fot LFC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

Benitez:
    "I talked to Xabi yesterday and told him, as he can see here, that the fans love him and I said to him, 'maybe you have to stay," Benitez said on Saturday.

"You can see he is a really good player and I'll be really pleased if he stays. All the players and his team-mates want him to stay. If we keep Xabi I will be very pleased."

link

micks wrote: »
    I would of thought that it would be possible to buy out the club obviously £150,000,000 would not buy it. But if based on 300,000 members submitting €500 then over 3 yrs you'd have €450,000,000 which would be close to buying it. Even if a group were to borrow based on promised submission by fans of €1500 over 3 yrs then the club would be in a very healthy position in less than 3 yrs. Without interest payments the club would operate at a healty profit very soon would be in a position to build. There could be a provision to add more money if able and could turn out very well fot LFC

The £150,000,000 is what is proposed as being generated by fans, with £100,000,000 from a private investor, and the rest as loans.

The £500 is a once off, you don't pay for your share every year.

• Advertisement

Good to hear that from Rafa.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

There's also the little matter of a sharholder dividend every summer to add to the transfer kitty.Looking at the proposal, the idea is to raise £150,000,000 through £500 shares.

I don't get that bit, a shareholder dividend is what a company pays to the shareholder every year, not the other way around.:confused:

copacetic wrote: »
    I don't get that bit, a shareholder dividend is what a company pays to the shareholder every year, not the other way around.:confused:

I know but I don't know what the corect term or if there is one for what Barca do.
    All their shareholders make a small contribution every year for transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

re Alonso

Rafa now pleading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Just once Rafa is sure that he can keep Xabi motivated for the cause should he stay then fine, whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Waster

Rotation was his biggest f*ck up, i hope he doesnt start that again.

Why shouldn't he rotate? All managers at big clubs do it. It's the key according to Fergie. http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/ferguson-rotation-the-key-139597/

mike65 wrote: »
    re Alonso

Rafa now pleading?

He is only trying to cover up the fact that he is trying to sell him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr, the co-owners, reached an agreement in principle with Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Wachovia two months ago about refinancing their existing loans, but last night’s deadline passed with Hicks having failed to provide the guarantee, a sum believed to be in the region of £70 million, that Wachovia had requested. That deadline has been described by sources as “fluid”, with negotiations set to continue into next week.

Whereas Gillett has raised capital through the sale of the Montreal Canadiens ice hockey franchise, Hicks, whose sporting and business empire has been hit hard by the global credit crunch, has been forced to request extra time in his attempt to satisfy Wachovia.

He is said to be optimistic that a solution will be found, but his latest struggle raises more questions about the Americans’ viability as owners of Liverpool, having brought divisions to the Anfield boardroom and taken the club back into serious debt while failing to deliver their promise to finance and build a stadium on Stanley Park.

The uncertainty over the ownership will continue, even if Hicks and Gillett succeed in securing another short-term loan, but there was good news for the club yesterday as Gerrard was cleared of affray in relation to an altercation with a local businessman, Marcus McGee, in a Southport bar in the early hours of December 29 last year.

Emerging from the court to applause from the crowd that had gathered outside, Gerrard said: “Can I just say how pleased I am with today’s verdict. I’m glad to put this case behind me. I’m really looking forward to the season ahead and concentrating on my football now. I would also just like to say a big thank you to my legal team and friends and family and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for their support.”

Gerrard’s acquittal spares Liverpool and the FA any awkward decisions with regard to the 29-year-old, although it is understood that neither his captaincy at Anfield, his place in the England squad nor any of his commercial contracts would have been under threat if he had been found guilty.

The jury’s verdict was greeted with delight in Singapore, where Liverpool were staging an open training session in advance of a friendly match against the national team in the early hours of Sunday. Rafael Benítez, the Liverpool manager, said: “We are really pleased. He is very important for us and he can now focus just on football.

“We have been supporting him all the time and were just waiting for the decision. Now he can concentrate just on football and hopefully play at the same level as last year.”

Benítez remains considerably less happy about the situation regarding Alonso, the midfield player, who is continuing to push for a move to Real Madrid. Real have yet to come close to Liverpool’s £32 million valuation but Alonso is thought unlikely to figure in any pre-season matches while his future remains uncertain.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article6726960.ece

Hephaestus wrote: »
    Benitez:

link

I'm more convinced than ever he's leaving. Rafa wants to let the fans know he tried to keep him. I just hope it's sorted in the next few days so we have time to get in a replacement should he go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I'm more convinced than ever he's leaving. Rafa wants to let the fans know he tried to keep him. I just hope it's sorted in the next few days so we have time to get in a replacement should he go

I'm beginning to think this too but hope that I am wrong.

I still wouldn't be surprised either, but its clear that no matter what Rafa said you would be of that opinion!

He comes out almost begging Xabi to stay and it's convinced you that hes leaving. So if he is quiet, vague or determined to keep him you'll be convinced that Xabi is leaving!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

“At the start of last season we wanted to progress and we did that.

“We were not able to win it but we went a lot closer than in previous seasons.

“This season we have to be looking to get up to 90 points.

“If we’re able to continue to progress then we will have a good chance. We certainly have the belief.”

Does this sound like someone who is refusing to be involved next season?

I still wouldn't be surprised either, but its clear that no matter what Rafa said you would be of that opinion!

He comes out almost begging Xabi to stay and it's convinced you that hes leaving. So if he is quiet, vague or determined to keep him you'll be convinced that Xabi is leaving!

I don't think that Whatawaster is blaming Rafa.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that Rafa is responding to all the crap in the media about how the two of them are fighting.
    I'm fairly sur that Rafa would like Xabi to stay, but that if h does go, he'll adjust and move on.

Prsonally I think Javir is moe important to the team set-up, and IO think Rafa feels the same.

Thing is though, I'm starting to feel optomism about Xabi staying.
    Don't know why, but I think that we'll have at leaset one moree year to enjoy him at Anfield.
    I'd love to see him walking around with the premiership trophy in his hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Holy crap Xabi is on the thread! Welcome! :pac:

• Advertisement

XABI ALONSO has denied accusations he feigned injury to avoid playing against Thailand and has declared himself fit for tomorrow’s clash with Singapore.

The Liverpool midfielder missed the midweek match in Bangkok with some reports suggesting he didn’t want to risk picking up a knock which could scupper a possible move to Real Madrid.

However, despite the ongoing uncertainty over his future, Alonso insists he is still fully committed to the Reds’ pre-season build up.

“I would never fake an injury not to play,” he said.

“I hurt my ankle in training but it is much better now. I trained on Thursday evening and again today.

“Now I hope to play in the game on Sunday. I am certainly training for that but whether I will play or not you will need to ask Rafa.”

Reports from Spain that Alonso would be flying home early to conclude a £30million transfer were also wide of the mark.

“I will be here with the squad until the end of the tour,” he added.
    Meanwhile, Alonso believes Liverpool will have to reach the 90-point mark next season if they are going to end their long wait to be crowned champions.

The Reds picked up 86 last season – a club record in the Premier League – but still finished four adrift of Manchester United.

“It is very difficult to win the Premier League but if we do things better than last season then we will have a good chance,” he said.

“We did really well against the top four teams last season but we drew too many games at home against other clubs which meant we weren’t in a strong position going into the last few matches.

“At the start of last season we wanted to progress and we did that.

“We were not able to win it but we went a lot closer than in previous seasons.

“This season we have to be looking to get up to 90 points.

“If we’re able to continue to progress then we will have a good chance. We certainly have the belief.”
    Alonso was speaking alongside Kenny Dalglish at an adidas coaching clinic held at Victoria Junior College in Singapore.

“It’s brilliant to see they are developing football in this country,” Alonso said.

“It’s been amazing for us to come to a place like this which is so far away from Liverpool and feel the support they have for the club.

“The supporters here are just as passionate as they are in Liverpool.”

Yossi Benayoun played a full part in training at the National Stadium last night and is expected to return to action tomorrow after sitting out the midweek match due to an ankle injury.

However, Glen Johnson is unlikely to feature after missing the session.

Boss Rafa Benitez said: "We have to be careful with Glen because he is still feeling his Achilles.

"I was very happy to have Yossi and Xabi back. They were working very hard, the tempo of the session was fantastic and the fans really enjoyed it.

"We are trying to step up our training every day, especially for the international players.

“Today we had three teams playing against each other. It was good competition and pleasing for me to see.”

Tomorrow’s match kicks off at midday UK time.

Meanwhile, Napoli have said they are in talks with Liverpool over a deal for Andrea Dossena.

The left-back made just 12 league starts last season following his £7million move from Udinese. Napoli club president Aurelio De Laurentiis said: “ The negotiation is ongoing."

Here's the full article.

Edit: Or you can just click the above link.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5452882,00.html

Liverpool defender Alvaro Arbeloa could make a �4.5million return to Real Madrid in the next few days, according to the player's agent.

The Spaniard was linked with a switch to the Bernabeu earlier in the summer but rumours had died down.

However, Arbeloa's representative, Manuel Garcia Quilon, remains in discussions with the Primera Liga giants and expects a conclusion by the start of next week.

Quilon told The Sun: "Discussions with Real are not over and I expect a solution early next week."

Real sporting director Jorge Valdano has also confirmed that the 26-year-old, who played for the club in 2004-5, remains a transfer target.

Valdano said: "Arbeloa is a basic part of our plans."

Arbeloa has one year remaining on his contract at Anfield and faces a fight for a first-team place on Merseyside following the arrival of Glen Johnson.

4.5 isn't bad is it? How much did we get him for?

about 4 million euros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,108 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

in or abouts 2 or 2 and a half i think (sterling)

The only thing that will convince me Xabi is not leaving is if he lines up for us in the first league game of the season.

I think it's clear Xabi wants to leave. It's also clear Real want him. But i know if they don't meet his asking price he will give everything next season. He's a professional.

Unfortunately time is ticking until the end of the transfer window and beginning of the season. The longer this goes on the more difficult it will be for us to replace him if he does leave. I think Rafa knows this and is trying to force Xabi's hand one way or the other - come out and declare you want to leave, or declare you're going to stay. This speculation is doing nobody any good.

This has to be sorted one way or another in the next few days. All our future transfer plans for this summer depend on the outcome of this deal so i'd be giving Real a deadline to meet our asking price and letting Xabi know that we are willing to let you go IF Real want you enough.

The only thing that will convince me Xabi is not leaving is if he lines up for us in the first league game of the season.

I think it's clear Xabi wants to leave. It's also clear Real want him. But i know if they don't meet his asking price he will give everything next season. He's a professional.

Unfortunately time is ticking until the end of the transfer window and beginning of the season. The longer this goes on the more difficult it will be for us to replace him if he does leave. I think Rafa knows this and is trying to force Xabi's hand one way or the other - come out and declare you want to leave, or declare you're going to stay. This speculation is doing nobody any good.

This has to be sorted one way or another in the next few days. All our future transfer plans for this summer depend on the outcome of this deal so i'd be giving Real a deadline to meet our asking price and letting Xabi know that we are willing to let you go IF Real want you enough.

I agree mostly, I just think at this stage we are getting to the point where Rafa and Xabi are both speaking in such a way that there is a much better chance he will stay than there seemed a couple of weeks back.

Twas €4m for Arbeloa which was £2.6m at the time.

Reserve game ended 2-2 last night. Hammill won and scored a penalty in the last few minutes. He looked very bright when he came on, even if the game became a bit disjointed with all the subs. Of all those on display last night Hamill looked like the one with the best case to be included with the first-team. I wonder if he might join up with the first team for at least some of the remaining pre-seasons when they comes back from Asia. Would be strongly opposed to sellling Hammill as he definately has a fair bit about him.
    The lad Mavinga had a decent debut too - had a reasonable chance to score from a flicked on header at a corner.Of the other subs Simon also stood out as someone who used the ball well. With the size of the reserve squad I would be surprised if some of them didn't head to Tranmere on loan (Amongst other places) From the sounds of it Tranmere don't have much cash and have a pretty threadbare squad (brought on a 16 year old at one stage last night, no 2 keeper was 17 years old) and there are a rake of links between the two clubs at the moment - Digger & Trigger current management team, reserves playing their games there this season, McMahon was there for 8 years and acted as care-taker manager, Achtenberg came from there when he joined.

On the Xabi thing the way I'm thinking of is that with every day that passes he is more and more likely to stay.I think if Madrid don't up their offer within a few days after the team return from Asia it's not going to happen. Fingers crossed.

Bad news on the injury front.

Skrtel out for three weeks and El Zhar for four.:(

Also slightly worried about Johnson being rested, wouldnt be great if he has a dodgy Achilles.
    Skrtel injury worry for Liverpool

Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel could miss the start of the Premier League season after suffering an injury in Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Thailand.

A scan revealed the 24-year-old has strained his hamstring and he is expected to be out for three weeks.

Striker Nabil El Zhar, 22, also limped off in the same game after spraining a medial ligament in his right knee, which will keep him out for four weeks.

Both players have flown home and will miss Sunday's match against Singapore.

Full-back Glen Johnson will also sit out the final friendly of the club's Far Eastern tour in order to rest his Achilles injury.

However, Real Madrid target Xabi Alonso and Israeli star Yossi Benayoun successfully came through training after recovering from ankle injuries and will be available to play.

Liverpool get their season underway on Sunday, 16 August against Tottenham at White Hart lane, a match which Skrtel is now doubtful for.

The Slovakia international featured 30 times for Liverpool last season and his absence would be a major blow to manager Rafael Benitez.

El Zhar has only started four games since arriving at Anfield from French side St Ettienne in 2006 but Benitez recently handed the Moroccan a new deal to tie him to the club until 2012.

Midfielder Steven Gerrard, who missed the Reds' Far East pre-season tour in order to attend a court case, will not join up with the club for the Singapore game despite being found not guilty of affray.

"We were in touch with him every day and knew what was happening and we were confident everything would be okay," said Benitez.

"Now we need to take care of him, he must rest.

"I have to protect my players. We have already lost two to injury, Martin Skrtel and Nabil El Zhar."

Fans in Asia had been disappointed at missing out on seeing Gerrard whose image was used prominently in promotional material to sell tickets.

"I'm sorry for the fans that we can't bring Gerrard but he is the captain of the team so he is a key player for the rest of the season," added Benitez.

"I hope the fans can respect the decision. We have other big names like Pepe Reina, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano and they are all here."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8168685.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

i'd almost regard that as good news on skrtle. i was worried he'd done some serious damage initially.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

4.5 isn't bad is it? How much did we get him for?

for a guy who has played 98 first team games in 2.5 seasons for the second/third best team in england and is a spanish international, 4m is awful, even if he has only 18 months left on his contract, you wouldn't get a championship right back for that price in todays market

rossie1977 wrote: »
    for a guy who has played 98 first team games in 2.5 seasons for the second/third best team in england and is a spanish international, 4m is awful, even if he has only 18 months left on his contract, you wouldn't get a championship right back for that price in todays market

He only has 12 months left of his contract. Completely explains the relatively small fee.

rossie1977 wrote: »

We got £8,000,000 and Nunez (So £8,000,000 basically) for Owen because he had one year left on his contract.

And he was one of the top strikers in the world at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Still I would've hoped for more given today's current crazy transfers.

I rate Arby and I would much rather keep him as a backup right back (or even 4th choice CB). Also I could envisage a situation with him playing RB and Johnson Right Mid if needed be during the year.

Really think we could use him in our squad and 4.5m isn't very much.

Then again if his contract is running out I suppose we have to take what we can get, but would it not be worth renewing? I suppose he probably wouldn't sign given Johnsons arrival and knowing of the interest from Madrid.

Still a bit dissappointed with the figure though after 8m being the touted figure earlier in the summer.

Would have loved to keep Arbeloa also.

Don't forget Al has wanted to go home for the last year now.
    Same old other half not happy story.

He's just had the most expensive defender in the clubs history bought in his position.

The biggest club in Spain and arguably the world wants him.

I'm sure he wants to prove that he was worthy of Madrid after they sold him.

His signifigant other wants to go home.

And who knows how things stand between him and Carra.

All in all, I say good luck to him.
    He's been a great player for us, and if he wants to leave, and we get a decent fee, I won't begrudge him at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

He's just had the most expensive defender in the clubs history bought in his position.

He's been a great player for us, and if he wants to leave, and we get a decent fee, I won't begrudge him at all.

Spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Do you feel the same about Alonso?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

killwill wrote: »
    Do you feel the same about Alonso?

you havent spent a sh!t load on a replacement for him while he's still at the club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Some pics from the Singapore tour:

prop090722-36-liverpool_bangkok.jpg

prop090722-27-liverpool_bangkok.jpg

prop090723-08-liverpool_singapore1.jpg

prop090723-12-liverpool_singapore.jpg

5440_106084409138_633784138_2169600_8111728_n.jpg

5440_106083719138_633784138_2169587_6836368_n.jpg
    (Xabi looks happy so that means he's staying;))

prop090722-34-liverpool_bangkok.jpg

King Kenny is the new official LFC.tv photographer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Podge2k7 wrote: »

5440_106084409138_633784138_2169600_8111728_n.jpg

5440_106083719138_633784138_2169587_6836368_n.jpg
    (Xabi looks happy so that means he's staying;))

That's that one all sorted then! ;)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement