Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

Kirby wrote: »
    Yeh because the fact that he was unhappy was a closely guarded secret. Only his mates knew. Also, The fact that Ronaldo wanted to move to Real madrid was a secret too. See, only his mates knew.

:rolleyes:

How do you know he was unhappy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Ah, hang on. You are making it sound like he has nothing to do with it. This all started because Rafa tried to sell him last summer.....publicly. Obviously, Real wants him now. And most players would jump at the chance. But Alonso was pissed off long before the Galacticos were reborn. This mess is of his own making and blaming the media is just passing the buck. If Alonso leaves, liverpool have lost an important player. And its partly Rafas fault.

As a Liverpool fan who isn't wearing blinkers I think this is somewhat true. Our manager made a monumental cock up last summer in publicly trying to oust Xabi in favour of Gareth Barry.
    Anyone who thinks Rafa should come out of it smelling like roses is deluded. Alonso is only human and its totally understandable that he would feel betrayed by Rafa.

Its common sense

Ahhm, no.

All this started because Xabi was playing well within himself for two years.
    You think that Rafa would have listened to offers for Xabi if he had been playing as he is now?

You can't blame Rafa for been willing to sell him, and wash Xabi's hands of his poor form.
    If as a lot of people suggest, Rafa wanteing to sell him, spurned Xabi on to his great form, then maybe that's not the kind of player we need.
    I want players who want to give 100% for the team, all the time.
    Not ones that only play well to prove a point.
    Now personaly I just think that Xabi was just off form, and suffering from the lingering injuries.

Luckily for us, Rafa, and Xabi, he wasn't sold.
    Cause we and Rafa got his performances last year, and Xabi is once again thought of as one of the best in the world, after two years slipping down the rankings so to speak.

All this crap about it being Rafa's fault is BS.
    Rafa was willing to listen to reasonable offers, for an underperforming player.
    Stop acting like he was trying to sell our best player for £3.50.
    £18,000,000 in last years money was reasonable for a player playing as Xabi was.
    When Juve wouldn't stump that up, Rafa told them to fup off.

Rafa has now come out about two dozen times and said Xabi is not for sale.
    That he doesn't want him to go, but that if the player insists, he will sell him for £30,000,000 or so.

What more can he say?
    Do you want him to tie Xabi to the wall at Anfield?

If Xabi wants to go, and Real are willing to pay, Rafa will have no choice but to sell.
    That is all Rafa is saying.

Xabi signed a conract that ties him to Liverpool for 3 more years.
    Liverpool don't want to sell him, so if Xabi wants togo the ball is in his court.

well if he feels Xabi is worth 35-40 million now, why didn't he persevere and seek to get the best out of Xabi instead of publicly trying to flog him for half the price that he is looking for now?

Rafa's judgement has to be questioned. As a liverpool fan, it doesnt sit right with me at all that Rafa was willing to sacrifice Xabi for 16-18 million and replace him with Gareth Barry for similar money.

I am a big fan of Rafa's but this is definately his doing, in relation to Xabi supposedly wanting out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

A manager tried to rid himself of an underperforming player. He treid to replace him with a better player. Now he has said he will not allow him to go. I reckon if Xabi put in a transfer request then that would be the end of it. Not only that but we would get a few extra quid out of it as he would not get his loyalty bonus.

Anywhoo, hope he stays.

A manager tried to rid himself of an underperforming player. He treid to replace him with a better player. Now he has said he will not allow him to go. I reckon if Xabi put in a transfer request then that would be the end of it. Not only that but we would get a few extra quid out of it as he would not get his loyalty bonus.

Anywhoo, hope he stays.

do you share Rafa's view that Barry is a better player?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Jayob10 wrote: »
    As a Liverpool fan who isn't wearing blinkers I think this is somewhat true. Our manager made a monumental cock up last summer in publicly trying to oust Xabi in favour of Gareth Barry.
    Anyone who thinks Rafa should come out of it smelling like roses is deluded. Alonso is only human and its totally understandable that he would feel betrayed by Rafa.

Its common sense

Rafa is Xabi's boss.
    They don't sit around doing each others nails and telling ghost stories!!!
    Have you read Carra's book?
    As in it Carra clearly points out that Rafa isn't a 'arry Redknapp, one of the boys type manager.
    He keeps everything profesional.

If Xabi had been playing amazing football, then yes, he would have a right to feel agrieved.
    But he wasn't.
    And if your manager doesn't try and change things after two years of underperformance, never mind the talent that is undeniably there, then there is something wrong.

Xabi was playing badly for two years.
    If you did the same in your job, would you have a right to get pissed off at your boss from telling you your position wasn't safe?!

If Xabi had been playing to his abilities, this would never have happened.
    Now I think Xabi is a great player, and I'm glad he stayed, and hope he stays again.
    But give over on this crap on it being Rafa's fault.
    He was doing his job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

i hope he stays to but on the bright side if he gos thats money that could go towards lets say david silva;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So, Rafa doesn't think Barry is worth 18 million.....but thinks alonso is worth 35 million.....even though he thinks barry is a better player. :o

Come on Karmafaerie. Blind faith is just that. Blind. You dont have to defend everything he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

He was at the time. He is not now.

It is not blind faith. Look at the two players last season. Look what Alonso can do when at his best, Barry has never done that. Just because you do not like what people are saying does not mean that you should go around calling it blind faith.

well if he feels Xabi is worth 35-40 million now, why didn't he persevere and seek to get the best out of Xabi instead of publicly trying to flog him for half the price that he is looking for now?

Rafa's judgement has to be questioned. As a liverpool fan, it doesnt sit right with me at all that Rafa was willing to sacrifice Xabi for 16-18 million and replace him with Gareth Barry for similar money.

I am a big fan of Rafa's but this is definately his doing, in relation to Xabi supposedly wanting out

Because this time last year Xabi wasn't worth £30,000,000.
    He was playing badly.
    Simples.

Last year, Xabi was a squad player for Spain.
    He was playing well, but not worldclass for us.
    He was worth £18,000,000-£20,000,000.

Now he's first choice for Spain.
    He was one of our players of the season last year.
    He is worth £30,000,000-£35,000,000.

It wasn't as if Xabi had just had a bad patch.
    He had been off the boil for two years!!!

Answer me this Jayob.
    Why is it Rafa's fault for wanting to sell an underperforming player, but not Xabi's fault for underperforming in the first place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Xabi has been at the club for 4 seasons. He was great the first season. For the second two seasons, he was not playing to his ability. In fact, he was performing quite a bit below it.

What about tolerating an underperforming player for 2 seasons suggests that Rafa did not persevere with him?

After two seasons, Rafa then made a concerted effort to replace Alonso with Barry, who while not being a technically gifted as Alonso, was performing a significantly higher level than Alonso.

This time last summer, I thought it made pretty much perfect sense tbh.

If Alonso didn't have the season that he just had, not a single person would be questioning Rafa's judgement. Not a single person has addressed why they think that Alonso has upped his game so much. Nor have they considered whether Alonso would have had the season that he did if the club didn't light a fire under his arse.

Can you explain why you think Alonso had the season of his life after having two distinctly average seasons beforehand?

So, Rafa doesn't think Barry is worth 18 million.....but thinks alonso is worth 35 million.....even though he thinks barry is a better player. :o

Come on Karmafaerie. Blind faith is just that. Blind. You dont have to defend everything he does.

Do you not realise that things change?:confused:

Xabi last year < Xabi this year.

Stop comparing Rafa trying to sell Xabi last year, to the Xabi of this year.
    He's like a different player.

Yes.
    I do believe that Barry of last year, was better that Xabi of last year.

No.
    I do not believe that Barry of this year is better than Xabi of this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

As I recall Rafa didn't want to sell Alonso but was forced to as Liverpool's owners wouldn't pay the fee that Villa demanded for Barry. Considering Barry has played at left back and left midfield throughout his career he would have been a very useful addition to the squad and not necessarily at the expense of Alonso even though he was drawing a certain amount of criticism for underperforming.

A move to Juventus was widely-discussed but never happened. Alonso stayed and had arguably his best season in a Liverpool shirt and we also picked up Albert Riera who has been a solid addition to the squad.

I agree with Thanx 4 The Fish, if Alonso puts in a transfer request that will be the end of it but I've been confident all along that it won't come to that. I fully expect both Mascherano and Alonso to remain Liverpool players for this season at least.

The two seasons leading up to last summmer, Barry signficantly outperformed Alonso.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Kuyt wears the liverbird with pride great to see . If Alonso goes could see him being tried central midfield one thing for sure he'd cover some ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

The two seasons leading up to last summmer, Barry signficantly outperformed Alonso.

Barry being english was also a factor due to the CL homegrown players rule.

In case there is any doubt, PL stats for the past 3 seasons:
    Alonso:
    06/07: Mins 2661 Goals 4 Assists 1
    07/08: Mins 1469 Goals 2 Assists 1
    08/09: Mins 2563 Goals 4 Assists 5

Barry:
    06/07: Mins 3120 Goals 8 Assists 4
    07/08: Mins 3319 Goals 9 Assists 10
    08/09: Mins 3383 Goals 5 Assists 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The funniest thing about this fascinating debate over whether Alonso or Barry is a better player is its utter irrelevance to the 2009/10 season, as neither will be wearing the Liverpool colours.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

flahavaj wrote: »
    The funniest thing about this fascinating debate over whether Alonso or Barry is a better player is its utter irrelevance to the 2009/10 season, as neither will be wearing the Liverpool colours.:pac:

Says who??

Rafa is Xabi's boss.
    They don't sit around doing each others nails and telling ghost stories!!!
    Have you read Carra's book?
    As in it Carra clearly points out that Rafa isn't a 'arry Redknapp, one of the boys type manager.
    He keeps everything profesional.

If Xabi had been playing amazing football, then yes, he would have a right to feel agrieved.
    But he wasn't.
    And if your manager doesn't try and change things after two years of underperformance, never mind the talent that is undeniably there, then there is something wrong.

Xabi was playing badly for two years.
    If you did the same in your job, would you have a right to get pissed off at your boss from telling you your position wasn't safe?!

If Xabi had been playing to his abilities, this would never have happened.
    Now I think Xabi is a great player, and I'm glad he stayed, and hope he stays again.
    But give over on this crap on it being Rafa's fault.
    He was doing his job.

Yes I have read Carra's book. I don't seem to be able to locate anywhere I have claimed 'Arry Redknapp' would come into the reckoning on getting the best outta players.

Maybe a top manager can spot when pure class is underperforming and an arm round the shoulder can be of benefit. Thats a managerial attribute in itself. If anything theres a little bit of arrogance about distancing yourself so far from players. Its demanding respect rather than commanding it. Sure you can command respect by doing it this way too, but only by your actions. There are so many managers who tried the act of distancing themselves from players and being aloof and it didnt get them anywhere.

Anyway I digress.

If Rafa rates Alonso so highly now then surely he must realise he made a mistake last summer. Sure you can say Alonso may not have upped his game, but its a managers job to get the best out of his players EVERY SEASON. You dont flog a top player to another big club just because he is underperforming. You find a way of nurturing that talent.

Also the fact he had two average seasons may also be a reflection on the manager aswell as the player. I think there may also be an issue surrounding the champions league game away to Inter the previous season where Xabi wanted to attend his sons birth.

What gets me most is that Alonso is a player of good character. He seems an unassuming kind of player, has never kicked up any kind of fuss about wages or the like in all his time here. Well before the manager tried to sell him to all and sundry in order to win his own personal duel with Martin O'Neill.

Quite frankly I think anyone who thinks Rafa was right to try and sell Xabi, is crazy. As i have said, you dont sell your best players. You find a way to get performances out of them that you know they are capable of giving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Didn't Barry take penos?

malice_ wrote: »
    As I recall Rafa didn't want to sell Alonso but was forced to as Liverpool's owners wouldn't pay the fee that Villa demanded for Barry.

To be honest, my opinion of the whole thing is that the Alonso, Barry and Keane fiasco was due to retarded owners, a clown of a chief executive and a stubborn manager.

They are all equally at fault for the situation in their own way but I won't be pointing any fingers of blame at Rafa.

So if we sell Alonso, and spend the millions and millions on buying Silva, or Ashley Young, or Aquilani, or Sneijder etc, that will have no influence on our team next season?

Back under the bridge mate.

Good try :D

I will have to throll the United thread tomorrow as payback :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

To be honest, my opinion of the whole thing is that the Alonso, Barry and Keane fiasco was due to retarded owners, a clown of a chief executive and a stubborn manager.

They are all equally at fault for the situation in their own way but I won't be pointing any fingers of blame at Rafa.

You just have.

mike65 wrote: »
    Didn't Barry take penos?

He did, the assist stats are what really stand out though..

So if we sell Alonso, and spend the millions and millions on buying Silva, or Ashley Young, or Aquilani, or Sneijder etc, that will have no influence on our team next season?

Back under the bridge mate.
    Not trolling at all, if I was you wouldn't even realise it bai.;)

Maybe you should debate who to spend the money on then, eh? Who'd be better, Silva or Young?:pac:

Good try :D

I will have to throll the United thread tomorrow as payback :p

Work away lad, half of whats said there and half the people that post there are worth little more than trolling anyway.:pac:

Xabi has been at the club for 4 seasons. He was great the first season. For the second two seasons, he was not playing to his ability. In fact, he was performing quite a bit below it.

What about tolerating an underperforming player for 2 seasons suggests that Rafa did not persevere with him?

After two seasons, Rafa then made a concerted effort to replace Alonso with Barry, who while not being a technically gifted as Alonso, was performing a significantly higher level than Alonso.

This time last summer, I thought it made pretty much perfect sense tbh.

If Alonso didn't have the season that he just had, not a single person would be questioning Rafa's judgement. Not a single person has addressed why they think that Alonso has upped his game so much. Nor have they considered whether Alonso would have had the season that he did if the club didn't light a fire under his arse.

Can you explain why you think Alonso had the season of his life after having two distinctly average seasons beforehand?

I think this is where we will have to disagree. At no stage was I of the opinion that Barry was an improvement over Alonso. even after two seasons of below par performing which included a couple of injury spells too.

I would also say that the majority of intelligent Liverpool fans would not have had Barry over Alonso at that stage (before the the season Xabi has just had).

Now you are entering the realm where you are suggesting Rafa's idea to sell Xabi was some sort of grand plan to extract a great season from Alonso.
    Not all decisions Rafa makes (as good as he is) are good ones and 100% spot on.

• Advertisement

You just have.

I haven't. Believe it or not, I know what I meant and I know how I feel about the situation.

Who'd be better, Silva or Young?:pac:

My own opinion on the matter would be that I wouldn't be confident that the majority of the fee paid for Alonso would be made available for transfers and wouldn't want to get too ahead of myself. Then again, you guys have first hand experience of that in recent weeks.

mike65 wrote: »
    Didn't Barry take penos?

yes he does but lets not let that get in the way of some stats that will prove Rafa was right to pursue Barry and let Xabi go.

The one sentence that sums it all up is:

Form is temporary (in the case of barry) and class is permanent.

Alonso does much more for liverpool that doesnt attract as much attention as goals or assists. Look at his position on the pitch for gods sake.

My own opinion on the matter would be that I wouldn't be confident that the majority of the fee paid for Alonso would be made available for transfers and wouldn't want to get too ahead of myself. Then again, you guys have first hand experience of that in recent weeks.
    4/10.:pac:

Yes I have read Carra's book. I don't seem to be able to locate anywhere I have claimed 'Arry Redknapp' would come into the reckoning on getting the best outta players.

Maybe a top manager can spot when pure class is underperforming and an arm round the shoulder can be of benefit. Thats a managerial attribute in itself. If anything theres a little bit of arrogance about distancing yourself so far from players. Its demanding respect rather than commanding it. Sure you can command respect by doing it this way too, but only by your actions. There are so many managers who tried the act of distancing themselves from players and being aloof and it didnt get them anywhere.

Anyway I digress.

Yeah, and the way players like Kuyt, Benayoun, Gerrard, Carra, Mascheranno, Insua, all have benifited under Rafa, means nothing of course.
    And all those players that Rafa has sold have gone onto bigger and better things, because it ws Rafa holding them back.
    Jayob10 wrote:
    If Rafa rates Alonso so highly now then surely he must realise he made a mistake last summer. Sure you can say Alonso may not have upped his game, but its a managers job to get the best out of his players EVERY SEASON. You dont flog a top player to another big club just because he is underperforming. You find a way of nurturing that talent.

Of course Rafa realizes it was a mistake.
    Have you not listened to him saying over and over again, that he doesn't want to sell him now!!!!!
    If he didn't realise it was a mistake, he would still be trying to sell him!
    And no it is not the managers fault if a player keeps on underperforming.
    It was two whole seasons.
    If a player underperforms for two season, while those around him are getting better and better, then you have to consider selling him.
    Jayob10 wrote:
    Also the fact he had two average seasons may also be a reflection on the manager aswell as the player. I think there may also be an issue surrounding the champions league game away to Inter the previous season where Xabi wanted to attend his sons birth.
    That was last season.
    Areyou saying that Rafa wanting Xabi to play in a game in the 07-08 season, made Xabi play badly in the 06-07 season?!!

And while of course there are situations where the manager and player don't match, then the player is the one who has to move on!
    The manager is more important than any player.
    If they don't match, then it's the managers duty to sell him.
    Shankley could be brutal when it came to moving on players, cause it was best for the club.
    Jayob10 wrote:
    What gets me most is that Alonso is a player of good character. He seems an unassuming kind of player, has never kicked up any kind of fuss about wages or the like in all his time here. Well before the manager tried to sell him to all and sundry in order to win his own personal duel with Martin O'Neill.

Xabi is in the middle of kicking up a fuss over wages due to the tax in England!
    Now you're suggesting that Rafa wanted to sell Xabi to prove something to MON!!!:confused:

It's no longer worth talking to you, is it!
    Jayob10 wrote:
    Quite frankly I think anyone who thinks Rafa was right to try and sell Xabi, is crazy. As i have said, you dont sell your best players. You find a way to get performances out of them that you know they are capable of giving.

He wasn't one of our best player for two years!
    Rafa tried to get him to play better for two years!
    Xabi himself didn't improve for two years!
    Rafa had preassure put on his job, which wasn't helped by Xabi's underperformances for two years!!!

yes he does but lets not let that get in the way of some stats that will prove Rafa was right to pursue Barry and let Xabi go.

The one sentence that sums it all up is:

Form is temporary (in the case of barry) and class is permanent.

Alonso does much more for liverpool that doesnt attract as much attention as goals or assists. Look at his position on the pitch for gods sake.

Again, why do you believe that Alonso, who after two distinctly average seasons whereby he didn't play at a level becoming of his class, all of a sudden upped his performances to such a large degree?

• Advertisement

Again, why do you believe that Alonso, who after two distinctly average seasons whereby he didn't play at a level becoming of his class, all of a sudden upped his performances to such a large degree?

For me to acknowledge the reason for his good season to be because of the boot in the hole Rafa gave him (which was the reason), it still doesnt make it right for Rafa to try and sell him.

He antagonised a classy player by publicly trying to sell him. If he knew Alonso had the potential to be a 35-40million player why not concentrate on getting the best out of him by other means?
    If he rates him so much now, would he not have been slightly worried Xabi would have recaptured his form with say arsenal for instance if he'd have gone there last season?

I have to laugh at this forum, there is no questioning of Rafa at all. He is a terrific manager.

But the last thing ill say is something I have said already.

It does not sit right with me that our manager entertained the idea of replacing Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry.

I have said my piece as there is no talking to some people.

YNWA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Not quite sure why people are getting so excited about what happend last year. Last year is last year, players, managers and teams shouldn`t be worrying about what happend last season. Only one season ever counts and thats the coming/current season.

To sum up

If Rafa sold Alonso last season, imo was justified. This happens with teams every season, sell a first 11 player and try and buy an improvement. However it didn't happen. Alonso had a blinder of a season, however that doesn't mean he would have played as well if he was sold. It does mean he played well in Rafas system. Alonso is a true professional. Hes not engineering a move. Hes not forcing the clubs hand and certainly doesn't seem like he is worried about what happend last season (which wasn't personal just business), so i`m not sure why some people are.

I think people are getting bogged down in the "he said, she said, he did" etc.

This all started when a user suggested that Alonso potentially leaving was nothing to do with Benitez. Rightly or wrongly, he tried to sell him and replace him with a better player. This was a contributing factor in Alonso not feeling wanted at Liverpool. Its simple logic.
    Like I said, If he leaves liverpool will be worse off for it. The irritation that Benitez is feeling right now is of his own making.

I have to laugh at this forum, there is no questioning of Rafa at all. He is a terrific manager.

You can question what Rafa does if it makes sense.
    He signed him for Liverpool. He can sell him.

Why?
    Because Rafa is Liverpools manager and can pick whoever he thinks is best.
    As i said its not personal its business.
    I`m happy with Rafa as manager. Hes brought in quality and got us closer to the league than any manager has in years.

Open your eyes ffs. Rafa should have earned your trust by now. Some people are never happy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

In Rafa We Trust.....end of!!

• Advertisement

Rafa should have earned your trust by now.

I trust my dog to keep me safe from burglars. Thats good. But when he craps on the rug, I don't ignore it because of the other good things he does.

All the "open your eyes" "trust rafa" " In rafa we trust" stuff is fanboy hero worship and has no real place in a logical discussion....even one with fans.

I trust my dog to keep me safe from burglars. Thats good. But when he craps on the rug, I don't ignore it because of the other good things he does.
    What do you do when he sh*ts the rug?

All the "open your eyes" "trust rafa" " In rafa we trust" stuff is fanboy hero worship and has no real place in a logical discussion....even one with fans.

All that tells me is i wouldn't trust your dog on a rug.
    I trust rafas transfer policy because of his results and players hes brought in.
    What does he have to do to get a bit of trust from you?
    As i said some people are never happy.

Logical discussion on football, yer man on about dogs ffs

What do you do when he sh*ts the rug?

Gets on boards and slates him :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

nice pass from Macsch for Rieras goal, nice finish too. Nice runs for Kuyt and setup for tap ins for Nemeth and Torres and Nemeth again. Nemeth showed a decent finishing touch, although not exactly hard chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Watched the highlights there, some good stuff all round, especially Kuyt!

New kit looks damn good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Holsten wrote: »

New kit looks damn good too.

Not a patch on the grey one though. :( Pity it only lasted the one season.

Also kinda strange not supporting the team in all red, a rarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Is there a link to the goals anywhere here? have not read back through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Is there a link to the goals anywhere here? have not read back through
    Try here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Great stuff from Super-Dirk - like last season he's gonna be massive for us this year

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement