Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

1. Panathinaikos
    2. Roma
    3. Bayern Munich
    4. Juventus
    5. Barcelona

I think that's my preference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i think arsenal would have a better chance of going through against the better teams in that list than the ones youd think they should get past easily

seems to be very much the arsenal way of late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

jasonorr wrote: »
    1. Panathinaikos
    2. Roma
    3. Bayern Munich
    4. Juventus
    5. Barcelona

I think that's my preference!

For me it's:

1. Roma
    2. Bayern
    3. Panathinaikos
    4. Juventus
    5. Barcelona

From a purely self preservation POV. However, the feast of football that is Arsenal v Barcelona is just too tantalizing! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Galvasean wrote: »
    From a purely self preservation POV. However, the feast of football that is Arsenal v Barcelona is just too tantalizing! :cool:

Aye, but we're gonna save that for the final :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Frisbee wrote: »
    btw if Darragh Maloney, Ray Houghton or Ronnie Whelan turn up dead I was with all you guys between 11p.m. and 4a.m.....

I wouldn't mind Ronnie Whelan. The silly arsehole said Wayne Rooney could've been sent off twice tonight.....I'll brush up on the rules but I am 99% certain a player can only be sent off once in a game. Whelan scored a useful goal in 1988. After that he endorsed pies. Don't pass any remarks on what he has to say(and if you do, just remeber that close up of him in the 91st minute on May 26th 1989.......then the 92nd minute).
    Ray Houghton is enjoying those complimentary pizzas too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

I really hope we get Barca.

They're prolly the best team we could draw because they'd actually play against us from the first minute of the first leg. Plus we owe them one, they really shouldn't have beaten us in 2006, Eboués dive aside...(Thierry..... you had the pen for the legend book...)

The way I look at it is; we're gonna get tough games in the CL knockout stages regardless, why have any fear? We're more than good enough to match anyone at CL level and the tastier the game, the happier I'll be!

I'd rather go out to Barca than PSV ;)

cson wrote: »
    I really hope we get Barca.

They're prolly the best team we could draw because they'd actually play against us from the first minute of the first leg. Plus we owe them one, they really shouldn't have beaten us in 2006, Eboués dive aside...(Thierry..... you had the pen for the legend book...)

The way I look at it is; we're gonna get tough games in the CL knockout stages regardless, why have any fear? We're more than good enough to match anyone at CL level and the tastier the game, the happier I'll be!

I'd rather go out to Barca than PSV ;)

Only if we're virtually injury free, which we never are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

The way I look at it is; we're gonna get tough games in the CL knockout stages regardless, why have any fear?
    I felt exactly this way last year... and I still agree. It'd be highly unlikely to get a Panathinaikos - Bayern - Roma - Villareal run anyway so it really doesn't matter to me that much whether we draw a Barca or a Juve in the next round or in the semis.

Obviously Panathinaikos or Bayern would do nicely in terms of trying to get us further but going an extra round isn't really what it's about for me. Plus I still say bigger teams seem to help this Arsenal team focus more - I could easily see Roma, say, 'pulling a PSV'.

I'm optimistic about Arsenal's chances for the champions league. Now that most of the 'riff-raff' is gone we stand a much better chance against footballing sides.
    I'd be quite wary about getting Panathanaikos to that extent. On paper they are probably the easiest draw, but they are the kind of team who could cause us big problems.

• Advertisement

I'm optimistic about Arsenal's chances for the champions league. Now that most of the 'riff-raff' is gone we stand a much better chance against footballing sides.
    I'd be quite wary about getting Panathanaikos to that extent. On paper they are probably the easiest draw, but they are the kind of team who could cause us big problems.

I was optimistic, but I no longer will, we don't have a strong enough squad, Wenger probably won't strengthen in January and so, we're not good enough to win anything and probably won't...again!

Aye, but we're gonna save that for the final :D

Why have just one awesome game when we can have two?

You have to be careful about who you consider to be the 'footballing sides' still left in the tournament though and how they'd play against us. For me, most of the real big hitters - Inter, Juve, Chelsea and Liverpool - would all keep it pretty tight against Arsenal. Probably United too, despite their league approach earlier this year (or maybe even because of it).

Barca, Real and Roma would be more open alright but even Barca's defence has tightened up somewhat this year and Valdes is well ahead of the rest in the top goalkeeper stakes (actually, just checked and it's 9 goals conceded in 14 league matches).

I certainly think we've been set up better for Europe than for the league for a few years now though (basically, since Fabregas became the focal point).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

I wouldn't mind Ronnie Whelan. The silly arsehole said Wayne Rooney could've been sent off twice tonight.....I'll brush up on the rules but I am 99% certain a player can only be sent off once in a game. Whelan scored a useful goal in 1988. After that he endorsed pies. Don't pass any remarks on what he has to say(and if you do, just remeber that close up of him in the 91st minute on May 26th 1989.......then the 92nd minute).
    Ray Houghton is enjoying those complimentary pizzas too.

ronnie whelan is the poorest comentator on TV and dont forget hes still holding a grudge for 1989. I wouldnt even listen to a word he says.
    Its like he reads the Sun and then comes in and talks a bit of rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,097 ✭✭✭DenMan

Back during the Tony Adams, Martin Keown days (not too long ago mind you) they would mentally be thinking of applying war paint on to their faces before stepping onto the field of battle. Of course it's all change now at the spanking new(ish) Emirates Stadium with our defenders taking a different approach as listed below.

Arsenal's Johan Djourou has revealed he loves smearing himself with mango-flavoured body butter. "I pay attention to hydrating my skin properly and to feeling good," said the Swiss international.

I hope this is for feeling good on the pitch.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/12/12/johan-djourou-reveals-the-secret-to-his-success

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7778878.stm

Link by any chance DenMan. Wanna show my mate...

Djourou = JD
    It's only about the last ten seconds that are funny so make sure you watch the end!

• Advertisement

A Scrubs clip in the Arsenal thread.. I have seen it all...

The media seem to think Middelsborough will have a walk over against us tomorrow. I love it when the media knock us down. it generally happens just before we put in a stellar performance/big win. It would be nice to see Arsenal win by more than a one goal margin for a change although away at the 'boro I'd be happy with just that. I'd imagine 2-1 in favour of l'Arse.

Wenger INSISTS Bendtner will come good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I believe Big Phil will be returning in Januray. I think that may be a good thing. He took a lot of flak last year for the bad results but I think this years defensive performances have been FAR worse.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws...:o

I believe Big Phil will be returning in Januray. I think that may be a good thing. He took a lot of flak last year for the bad results but I think this years defensive performances have been FAR worse.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws...:o

I was under the impression it was a season long loan no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I was under the impression it was a season long loan no?

He was but looks like it may not work out:

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/11085/Senderos_ready_to_return_to_the_Emirates.aspx

Edit: I suppose it could just be paper talk rubbish though too.

• Advertisement

Wenger has said he is willing to allow the likes of Simpson, Gibbs and a few others loan moves to Championship teams in January.
    I wonder will January mark the return of Traore? After the mess at Porto it's obvious we are seriously lacking in cover for LB should Clichy ever get injured (Gods forbid). Traore has come along quite abit since joining Pompey.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭TheNorthBank

Wenger INSISTS Bendtner will come good.

No he won't!!! Really don't want to sound like a killjoy but he's cr*p. I'm sick to the back teeth of people defending our players and the loyalty being shown by everyone (Arsenal fans). Although it is commendable, there comes a time when surely enough is enough! As fans we have to be loyal and proud of our team, (even Luton fans, and I have a good friend who's a luton fan, are proud of their team) but I'm sick now of this 3rd/4th/5th place battle for the past few years. Yes we have a beautiful stadium, yes we're financially secure, yes we play beautiful football and yes the future looks fantastic with the likes of Wiltshire, Vela (God), Merida and Simpson coming through but 3rd/4th/5th place isn't good enough.
    The reason its so hard to take is because we're so close to having the best team in Europe, we're litterally only a few of signings away from being world beating! Unfortunately those signings aren't going to come!!! Is the Boss too stuborn? is there no money there? Who knows for sure. What I do know though is that the players that are there at the moment aren't good enough and I'm fed up of people defending them. Apart from Cesc (and even thats debatable) we haven't got one single player who's the best in the world in that position. We are weak in every department right through the team (and thats just the first team, the bench is even weaker) Goalkeepers - (Dodgy), Defence - (I'd actually be glad to see Senderos back at this stage. How bad is that?), Midfield - what is our best midfield? Anyone know? Denilson (crap) Nasri (another Rosicknote), Song (Rubbish) Walcott (Injured) Eboue (not even a world class right back let alone winger) Diaby (I think this guys excellant, but like so many others, can't stay injury free for more than 3 games) and then our forwards... I love RvP but I cringe every time he gets tackled, he's just so injury prone, Ade (its terrible to say he's our #1 striker when he needs about a dozen chances to score one) and don't get me started on bendtner (what a waster, a lazy twat that thinks he's something special, struts around with his chewing gum and pink boots, doesn't tackle back, doesn't actually score goals either btw, or has anyone even noticed this? Prime example - Burnley match!!! If I'd have got a hold of him after that match they'd be holding a national day of mourning for him in Denmark by now.
    OK, I know I'm ranting and if your still reading this I'm sorry, I truely am, but its you and me that have to watch this rubbish every week and its just not good enough. The blame does lie with the manager and the board, and believe me, I don't want the boss to go anywhere but he needs to change his policies and beliefs.
    What happenened last weekend to Eboue was horrible (even though I can't stand him) and I have to say a little heartbreaking to see one of our own players walk off the pitch with tears in his eyes, but I do honestly believe that the crowds reaction (although I wasn't there) was more for the bosses benefit than Eboue's. Eboue is not a left sided midfielder and although he's a professional footballer earning in excess of 30,000 sterling a week its not his fault he was thrown in there last weekend. Lets face it, if Arsene Wenger rang me up and said "Hey Mick, fancy playing for Arsenal next weekend" I'd play in any position offered to me as did Eboue last weekend. The bottom line is that the reason Eboue had to play that position is because we had no other natural left sided midfielder in the squad. Your fault or mine...? I dont think so, the Bosses fault. And it wouldn't happen to any of our direct challengers either. Thats why I'm sick and tired of Arsenal fans defending this mess we're in at the moment rather than actually speaking out against it... We're crap and we know it needs to be fixed!!!!!
    C'mon Arsene, please fix it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Wenger most likely reckoned Rosicky would have been back by now, that Nasri wouldn't be so injury prone, and that Walcott wouldn't pick up a serious injury. I don't think you can blame him for not signing a winger in the summer, there were other positions that needed strengthening. Unfortunately he didn't make any signings there either.

The wings are probably our best covered positions.

As for Bendtner. At the start of the season I was of the opinion that he would come good soon, but as far as I can tell he's getting worse as opposed to better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

The wings are probably our best covered positions.

Not really, I mean its not like Rosicky is coming back any time soon and with Theo out and Nasri getting those niggly injuries we don't really have anyone else adequate. Well we have Wilshere but he's not gonna be played too much. And Vela but he's not really a winger, still prefer him to Denilson and Diaby though. And then of course when Eduardo comes back he'll be played as a winger too:rolleyes:

I'm actually fairly happy with the defence in january. Djourou is playing well and if Toure and Gallas can stay fit and keep Silvestre out of the team then I'd ba happy. Just need Traore back to cover Clichy really, is his a year loan?

The midfield is really where we need to strengthen, DM is essential and then the wings

Here is today's team.

Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Djourou, Clichy, Denilson, Fabregas, Song Billong, Diaby, Van Persie, Adebayor. Subs: Fabianski, Vela, Ramsey, Silvestre, Wilshere, Bendtner, Eboue.

Be great to see both Sagna and Clichy get at Boro and run them ragged. Looking for a good performance from Diaby today and maybe in the second half the boss might bring on Vela, Wilshere and Ramsey (depending of course on how the game develops). A win would be terrific. 2-0 would be a great result and hopefully we can get an early goal and settle the nerves a little bit. Haven't got a great recent record against Boro. Come on Arsenal.

With Denilson and Diaby on the wings for todays game I don't know how you can say wings are the best covered positions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Predictions for todays game? I can see us winning by one goal.

2008-2009: 17  9  3  5 29 20  9 30
    2007-2008: 17 12  4  1 34 14 20 40 ( 3rd)
    2006-2007: 17  8  5  4 27 13 14 29 ( 4th)
    2005-2006: 17  9  2  6 23 15  8 29 ( 4th)
    2004-2005: 17 10  5  2 44 22 22 35 ( 2nd)
    2003-2004: 17 11  6  0 31 12 19 39 ( 1st)
    2002-2003: 17 11  2  4 36 19 17 35 ( 2nd)
    2001-2002: 17  8  6  3 35 21 14 30 ( 1st)
    2000-2001: 17 10  4  3 29 13 16 34 ( 2nd)
    1999-2000: 17 11  2  4 31 16 15 35 ( 2nd)
    1998-1999: 17  6  8  3 17 10  7 26 ( 2nd)
    1997-1998: 17  8  6  3 31 18 13 30 ( 1st)
    1996-1997: 17 10  5  2 34 16 18 35 ( 3rd)
    1995-1996: 17  8  6  3 22 11 11 30 ( 5th)
    1994-1995: 17  5  6  6 20 18  2 21 (12th)
    1993-1994: 17  8  6  3 17  9  8 30 ( 4th)
    1992-1993: 17  9  2  6 22 17  5 29 (10th)

Reading               4   4   0   0  11   2   9  12 3.00
    Watford               4   4   0   0   9   3   6  12 3.00
    Barnsley              2   2   0   0   7   0   7   6 3.00
    Wolves                2   2   0   0   6   1   5   6 3.00
    Wigan                 7   6   1   0  13   5   8  19 2.71
    Ipswich              10   8   2   0  23   4  19  26 2.60
    Man City             23  18   3   2  44  14  30  57 2.48
    Fulham               15  12   1   2  33   9  24  37 2.47
    Charlton             16  12   2   2  36  12  24  38 2.38
    Derby                14  10   3   1  27  11  16  33 2.36
    West Brom             7   5   1   1  15   7   8  16 2.29
    Leicester            16  10   5   1  38  13  25  35 2.19
    Crystal Palace        8   5   2   1  16   5  11  17 2.13
    Everton              33  21   7   5  66  26  40  70 2.12
    Birmingham           10   6   3   1  19   5  14  21 2.10
    Nottingham Forest    10   6   3   1  13   7   6  21 2.10
    Sunderland           15   9   4   2  30  11  19  31 2.07
    Southampton          26  15   7   4  50  24  26  52 2.00
    Oldham                4   2   2   0   4   1   3   8 2.00
    Swindon               2   1   1   0   5   1   4   4 2.00
    West Ham             27  16   5   6  40  17  23  53 1.96
    Coventry             18  10   5   3  25  13  12  35 1.94
    Middlesbrough        27  15   7   5  60  26  34  52 1.93
    Bolton               19  10   5   4  31  22   9  35 1.84
    Portsmouth           10   4   6   0  16   6  10  18 1.80
    Blackburn            29  15   7   7  47  26  21  52 1.79
    Villa                33  16  11   6  51  28  23  59 1.79
    Chelsea              33  16  11   6  49  35  14  59 1.79
    Bradford              4   2   1   1   6   3   3   7 1.75
    Newcastle            31  15   8   8  43  26  17  53 1.71
    Leeds                24  12   4   8  43  25  18  40 1.67
    Spurs                33  13  15   5  51  36  15  54 1.64
    Norwich               8   3   4   1  17   9   8  13 1.63
    MK Dons              16   7   4   5  30  16  14  25 1.56
    Sheffield Wednesday  16   7   4   5  21  16   5  25 1.56
    Sheffield United      6   2   3   1   9   4   5   9 1.50
    Man United           33  10  10  13  33  43 -10  40 1.21
    Liverpool            32   9   9  14  31  43 -12  36 1.13
    QPR                   8   1   5   2   7   8  -1   8 1.00
    Hull                  1   0   0   1   1   2  -1   0 0.00
    Stoke                 1   0   0   1   1   2  -1   0 0.00

21 points dropped in 17 games, apparently we were challenging for the league this year! What a joke!

We went on to win the league in 98 & 02 with 30 points at this stage, but that was a long time ago!

• Advertisement

Spending big in January has been announced (unofficially) by the club. A significant amount available to Mr Wenger for mass transfers. Every year we hear the same thing and nothing happens. However our position in the Top 4 is at stake and we will be spending in January. I am certain. Who will be on the boss's shopping list I wonder?

DenMan wrote: »
    Spending big in January has been announced (unofficially) by the club. A significant amount available to Mr Wenger for mass transfers. Every year we hear the same thing and nothing happens. However our position in the Top 4 is at stake and we will be spending in January. I am certain. Who will be on the boss's shopping list I wonder?

Reyes was our biggest January signing...

Whoever is bought in Janurary won't, imo, make a difference to this season at all. The Janurary window is best used to get your players in for next season, allowing them half a season to bed in and get used to the team/premiership/etc and then being ready for the next season.

Very few players, especially the type favoured by Arsene, will have an immediate impact. Although I do remember Reyes against Chelsea....*basks in memory of good times*

Whoever is bought in Janurary won't, imo, make a difference to this season at all. The Janurary window is best used to get your players in for next season, allowing them half a season to bed in and get used to the team/premiership/etc and then being ready for the next season.

Very few players, especially the type favoured by Arsene, will have an immediate impact. Although I do remember Reyes against Chelsea....*basks in memory of good times*

I somewhat agree! Buying players in January can definitely help us in our quest for 4th though!

It's almost halfway through the season and Arsenal are in 5th place. Somebody has to be bought (defensive centre mid is a must, winger and centre back could wait til the summer if they absolutely had to). It's blatantly obvious that decent players were let go and replaced with shít like Alex Song.

I somewhat agree! Buying players in January can definitely help us in our quest for 4th though!

Depends really who it is; if we're buying from abroad (say Veloso for example) it'll take them a while to adapt to the Premiership. If we buy from the Premiership though, they'll be up to speed already. The trouble with that is theres a lack of quality for the prices you'll end up paying > Robbie Keane for £20 million and Villa looking for the same for Gareth Barry. Similar players from the continent could be had for ~£10 million imo. Plus even where they'd help us out regardless (The Champions League) most of them will be cup tied.

Reyes was our biggest January signing...

I love Reyes...

As I've said many a time.
    Miguel Veloso would be made of win. So what if he's cup tied. No point buying a poorer player jsut so he can play Champions League.
    We need to get someone in to establish a partnership with Cesc in the long run, not a short term fix.

Depends really who it is; if we're buying from abroad (say Veloso for example) it'll take them a while to adapt to the Premiership. If we buy from the Premiership though, they'll be up to speed already. The trouble with that is theres a lack of quality for the prices you'll end up paying > Robbie Keane for £20 million and Villa looking for the same for Gareth Barry. Similar players from the continent could be had for ~£10 million imo. Plus even where they'd help us out regardless (The Champions League) most of them will be cup tied.

We could still get some Premiership players for a reasonable sum, Keane wasn't even worth half of that fee but maybe we could get someone like Scott Parker or Upson for a reasonable amount.

I think we will definitely spend as some of the most important season tickets for the club are up up for renewal in Feb/March but we will still be prudent and rightly so.

Call me a heretic but i was kind of hoping after the draw with boro that the 'big 3' would win their matches. Since they also all drew we are as far from the top as this time last week. Had say liverpool run maybe Wenger would finally admit we arent going to wn the league with the current squad and change focus to more realistic targets.

• Advertisement

Call me a heretic but i was kind of hoping after the draw with boro that the 'big 3' would win their matches. Since they also all drew we are as far from the top as this time last week. Had say liverpool run maybe Wenger would finally admit we arent going to wn the league with the current squad and change focus to more realistic targets.

I see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure even that would push Wenger in the January transfer market and if it did, I would expect to see some departures first and so we would still end up with as small a squad as we have right now! I'm fed up with the way things are going, but if Wenger could guarantee top 4 and Champions league qualification every year for the rest of his tenure while spending no money, I guess that will have to do!

I see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure even that would push Wenger in the January transfer market
    I think he meant change his focus in terms of what he hoped to achieve this season - ie concentrate on trying to win the Champions League and try to just make sure of 4th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Anyone else hear that Hangeland rumour?

Buying just from the premiership would be a tricky one. I'd go for Young, Vidic and Essien but obviously that won't happen. Wonder could Young happen eventually though? We've got cover in that position but they seem to be permanently injured.

Prob go for Parker and Laursen/Hangeland if I could choose ... and being semi-realistic.

Parker is limited but he'd tackle non-stop which is what we need for that position.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Some rag linked us to a Gallas & cash swap for Chiellini. Never going to happen but I'd jizz myself if it did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Anyone else like to see Reyes coming back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

No. He doesnt agree with the weather.

• Advertisement

Some rag linked us to a Gallas & cash swap for Chiellini. Never going to happen but I'd jizz myself if it did.

Wouldnt be too pushed. He's good, but I don't think he'd fit in at arsenal.
    Just like...

..who I would love to come back if he didn't get homesick again. I fecking loved Reyes when he was with us...

Brilliant interview with the famous back four, quite long but well worth the read.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/arsenal/article2462721.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Eduardo back in reserve action tonight. Wish I was there, guy deserves a massive ovation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

keano_afc wrote: »
    Eduardo back in reserve action tonight. Wish I was there, guy deserves a massive ovation.

Nice to hear that, thanks.

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Brilliant interview with the famous back four, quite long but well worth the read.
    When it mentioned only 18 conceded in 90-91, I'd a look at the tables since - just to put it in context, the Invincibles conceded 26, Chelsea conceded 15 (!) and 22 in their two title years and Utd conceded 22 last year.

Weirdest thing was that Arsenal only conceded 17 in 98-99 but obviously still finished second...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement