Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackie Skelly Gym - Newbridge

• 14-07-2008 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Well it is finally opened after so many delays. I am impressed with it. The size is big for Newbridge. However the one annoying thing about it is the fact they let Under 16's into the Cardio and Weights area. I have no problem with them been in the pool but I do object to them been in the actual gym. Yesterday there was 5 & 6 yrs olds on the threadmill jumping off it, back on until one of them shouted something and then it was off again to see who could pull the emergency cord the quickest. Hopefully the rule will be enforced of not allowed before 9am and after 6pm but not holding out much hope.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

I am loving the gym, well the pool have only ventured upstairs to have a peek at the gym, will be using it next week. Have only used the pool so far and I love it....great way to start the day off. Can see parking becoming a bit of an issue though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gordonre

What are the fees and term (length of contract: 3-mnths, 6-mnths, 1-yr etc) for using the pool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Hi Folks

check out the JS tread over in Fitness
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055126289

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gordonre

Siochain, thanks for the info! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

What are the staff like in terms of weight programs?

• Advertisement
Advertisement