Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busbar

Options
  • 14-07-2008 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi guys
    Anyone know (for sure) where I'd get busbar for consumer unit. The profile is important. I can only get the "U" shaped one. It's the " Teeth" profile (in the fore ground, of attached photo) that I'm after. Electrical wholesaler can't advise. Trying to save some legwork
    regards
    t

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Looks like Hager busbar off the older boards , Wholesalers might have some in the back of a shelf

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Looks like Scheider / Merlin Gerin.

Have only used TP version but the profile looks the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

Im pretty sure you will get it in Eurosales 01 2941802.

It might also be Seimens!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

might be able to help with that, but it would be tomorrow evening before i could say for sure. just clarify its the small one at the front your after and do you need it insulated?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Here's the 1P M/G one. Not quite the same but the tooth profile should work for you.

59544.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

Guys
    Got fixed up in Eorusales...Not exactly what I was after, but damn close....Nice lads down there.
    Tnx again
    Regards
    t

Advertisement