Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Mr. GAA" Conor Hurley

• 14-07-2008 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭

Does anybody else here have an over-whelming hatred for this man?

He's a brutally rubbish wrestler.

His gimmick is that he likes the GAA. No reason why or anything, he just carrys around a hurley and buys a bucket of slioters in Elverys and sells them at twice the price after printing out "Mr GAA" and gluing it to the slioter. Like, his gimmick IS he likes the GAA. I mean, I like the GAA, but I obviously have a dislike for rival countys and all that. He's just a fan of the organisation itself or something.

He's tattoo is stupid.

He comes out to Chelsea Dagger. **** OFF.

He's part of the stupidest tag team ever. The Hurling Heros?!?! I mean, I like Captain Rooney and all that, he's a super hero after all, but would Conor ever goway for himself. Hurling.... heros? By day they have a puck around, but by night they fight crimes in the name of Michael Cusack?

I dislike Conor Hurley.

Do you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Awww, I was hoping for some kind of rant like what I heard from pingu girl.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

There was a really good, progressive piece on Nationwide about IWW recently. But I did cringe when he appeared on screen. I saw him at the NBA and he was rotten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

rovert wrote: »
    There was a really good, progressive piece on Nationwide about IWW recently. But I did cringe when he appeared on screen. I saw him at the NBA and he was rotten.
    dont spose thats online and can be *aquired* anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

DRakE wrote: »
    dont spose thats online and can be *aquired* anywhere?

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0425/nationwide.html

Five and a half minute piece

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Fozzy wrote: »
    Brian Walsh reports that the theatre of Irish whip wrestling is competing with the WWF

Fine reseachers RTE has.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Ecw-Original

I completely agree with you Gerard, he sucked so much ass at the show with raven and balls (dam i cant even remember what that was called!).

Like when i seen him i thought, "Ok, this should be interesting, maybe IwW have started throwing in some characters which reflect our own country in a way that no other country will be able to"

Oh how wrong i was, he just lumbered around the ring, shouted at the crowd a few times, done that stupid thing they have in iww that when the crowd starts to cheer for the face, they look suprised and slightly confused, but he brought it to a new level, when i seen him looking about, he nearly had an expression of "Oh i didnt even know you were here"...(which by the show itself theyre practically wasnt, but thats a whole other thread entirely!

I thought that by near the end of the match he would have, in any sort of way he'd have used the hurley in a typical heel fashion....

I'm hoping the same thin that happened mandrake happens this guy, where its a bit of an abstract heel type who excells greatly match after match wrestling wise, but sadly, i think this is too much to ask :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Fozzy wrote: »
    oh jesus you need realplayer..

take a running jump rte :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 paddy_5000

Watching Conor Hurley is like watching the raffle only worse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

BUMP~!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Why the hell did you bump this?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement