Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zezi on thin ice?

Options
  • 14-07-2008 8:07pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Big Brother's Little Brother host Zezi under fire after 'sleeping in'
    Last updated at 14:45pm on 14.07.08

Big Brother's Little Brother host Zezi Ifore landed in trouble with the reality show's bosses after she missed the live broadcast yesterday.

The 23-year-old talent spotter and DJ overslept so co-host George Lamb, 28, was forced to present the programme alone.

Former stylist Ifore had limited presenting experience prior to landing the job on the E4 show last month and has received mixed reviews from audiences.

Ifore and Lamb were brought in to replace former BBLB host Dermot O'Leary, who has moved on to ITV's The X Factor.

While Lamb has been well received by viewers, Ifore's presenting style is failing to win over the show's fans.

Despite Ifore sleeping in and missing Sunday's show, Channel 4 bosses insist she is still part of the presenting team, despite calls from critics to fire her.

A spokesperson said: 'Zezi’s alarm didn’t go off so she slept in. But she’s still part of the show.'

In an interview with London's Metro newspaper last month, Ifore hit back at critics of her presenting style.

She said: 'I don’t have time to post c**p on forums at 2am. I’ve got hundreds of people on MySpace telling me I do a good job but, on the flipside, you get people saying the opposite. They’re within their rights.

'There are things I don’t like on TV but I’d never dream of posting them on a forum. There are other things to do. Watch something else, talk to your friends, have a beer, buy some shoes.

'All that spitefulness doesn’t affect me. I’m not sitting at home crying into my tea.'

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23516045-details/Big+Brother's+Little+Brother+host+Zezi+under+fire+after+'sleeping+in'/article.do

The girl's a train wreck;

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ifore hit back at critics of her presenting style.

She said: 'I don’t have time to post c**p on forums at 2am.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23516045-details/Big+Brother's+Little+Brother+host+Zezi+under+fire+after+'sleeping+in'/article.do

The girl's a train wreck;
    [/quote]

l can however manage to present 30 mins of C**P 6 times a week.
    l use the term (Present) Loosely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I know, I couldn't believe the ****ing prick did that. He's totally gone for sure. They don't want a repeat of last year. But what do you expect TBH

FX Meister wrote: »
    I know, I couldn't believe the ****ing prick did that. He's totally gone for sure. They don't want a repeat of last year. But what do you expect TBH

WHO?????:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Biggets mistake they ever made was losing their grip on Dermot O'Leary.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

There must be so many good funny presenters out there just looking for a break and she gets this chance and goes and does that. Apparantly she was seen out in London on Sat night "dancing like a maniac" till all hours. I thought at the start she was just nervous or had to get into the swing of things but she's still the same now. It's just painful to watch sometimes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Bring back dermot

Does anyone else think that Zezi should be worried?
    Bianca Gasgoine is doing a much better job at hosting BBBM so lets hope BBLB take note.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

zezi+tea

I think there is something sexy about Zezi:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

The pair of them are crap tbh.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sh1tnamespace

Seriously. Big Brother. I'm detecting large quantities of FAIL in this sector, Captain. Big Brother in Space FTW.

• Advertisement

Seriously. Big Brother. I'm detecting large quantities of FAIL in this sector, Captain. Big Brother in Space FTW.

Mario To Become Mod in Control Of Trolls.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

zezi+tea

I think there is something sexy about Zezi:rolleyes:

what about george?? am i the only one who thinks the man is the sexiest thing to grace our screen in recent years??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I like George's bow ties.

I agree

I like George's thigh's too.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I like the way he always crosses his legs.

article102680901a14b520jj6.jpg

I like the way he always crosses his legs.

article102680901a14b520jj6.jpg
    Now ALL I am seeing is the bow tie.:D

I love the way he loves men to jizz in his face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

ifore is crap!!!! shes soooo boring. i think theres real tension between her and george. shes ruining it on him!!!

Have to agree with that, have stopped watching now, apart from tuning in for BBLB news.
    She is painfull to watch.:(

• Advertisement

I know!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I don't like either of them, I used to watch BBLB a few times a week, I've watched it twice this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

BIG Brother’s Little Brother star Zezi Ifore has been given the boot from hosting duties, The Sun can reveal.

The 23-year-old has not impressed fans with her presenting style and they have clamoured for her to go in online forums.

Then she landed in hot water with show bosses after missing a show two weeks ago because she slept in.

Co-host George Lamb, 28, was forced to front the show alone.

After crunch talks, producers told Zezi on Thursday that her role would be reduced from this Monday.

She is now being relegated to recording segments for the show and will only appear in the studio on Sundays.

A show source said: “Zezi was just not cutting the mustard on BBLB. But the idea is that she’ll be out meeting housemates from the series and their family members.

“She just won’t be live in the studio every night. George will be going solo.”

The pair were drafted in as co-hosts after Dermot O’Leary, 35, quit to host X Factor.

taken from the Sun.

Justice has prevailed.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

wow, now there's a result!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

What were they doing hiring her in the first place?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Great news, I'll start watching again. Always used to love watching BBLB in previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I gave up on her after the first episode.

They had that crazy, horse-racing pundit whose name escapes me right at this minute on. She's interviewing Makosi who's doing a fine job. Horsey...wait, JOHN MCGRURICK (knew I'd remember, anyway...) starts yelling over something like "Get them out!" and she just freaks out on live TV. Starts putting her hand up to stop Makosi talking, but Makosi's already stopped talking, then she starts telling Makosi to shut up while she's getting stares from everyone. Camera cuts to George who wraps up the show, noticeably blushing.

I'm amazed she stayed in the job for that long. As people have said, there must be so many hungry talents out there who'd ensure that they wouldn't sleep it out for a job like this. BBLB is a great platform show and a blank canvass for any creative, hungry presenters out there to show their stuff. If this girl remained in a job, it would be a travesty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Has Zezi just turned into a visitor on the show or something? I watched it during the week and she wasn't on it at all then today she's just another couch opinion?

Advertisement