Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zezi on thin ice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Nope she's co presenting on sundays and then she does little segments with the evicted housemates during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

So she's definitely been demoted then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tasha33333

there's a poll to find the most annoying tv presenter on http://www.pollthepeople.com - zezi only got 4% of the vote but she def has my vote - i wanted to like her but find myself irritated!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

LolaDub wrote: »
    So she's definitely been demoted then?
    Sure does sound like a demotion to me too. Good, she's AWFUL in my opinion. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

she'll turn into one of those "shes so bad shes good" types and C4 will keep her.

but the reality is she is sh1t and an absolute farce of a presenter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tasha33333

o god i hope not... she's not a horrible person (or ugle as somepeople keep insiting) she just CANNOT PRESENT!!!

she's now drawing with jonathan ross and jeremy kyle for the vote, it seems a lot of people agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I like the way he always crosses his legs.

article102680901a14b520jj6.jpg

Jesus, give her a lie in every day I say. She clearly needs the beauty sleep if that pix is anything to go by. :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

They seem very mismatched as co-presenters. :confused:

Advertisement