Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Meh.. I dont think it will do well.
    Most people i know with a 360 have already packed it in and bought a ps3,
    microsoft are far too greedy.
    We dont need to get into this whole console war bull****, but like lets be honest, what good games are coming out that are exclusive to 360?.
    Like.. come on..

Really.... What are you trying to achieve here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BleedTheF!FtH

What?..
    What do you mean what am i tryin to achieve?
    Nothing obviously, i am simply informing you that if you want good games, buy a ps3.

Thats the cold reality for 360 owners. Fair enough they have halo and gow, but thats it. And most likely all they ever will have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

What?..
    What do you mean what am i tryin to achieve?
    Nothing obviously, i am simply informing you that if you want good games, buy a ps3.

Thats the cold reality for 360 owners. Fair enough they have halo and gow, but thats it. And most likely all they ever will have.

I think it's a bit rich to say "We dont need to get into this whole console war bull****", and then put out that rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BleedTheF!FtH

Okay, whatever.. Not getting into this again

Had this arguement plenty of times..

Couldn be arsed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

We dont need to get into this whole console war bull****, but like lets be honest, what good games are coming out that are exclusive to 360?.
    Like.. come on..
    i lol.no offence tho.at least now x360 is getting more quality JRPG exclusive than ps3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Shinji Ikari

Like.. come on..

You just said lets not get into the whole console war yet you make a provocative statement attacking 360 owners. Listen man I have zero loyalty to any brand. I choose the Nes over the Master system as it had better games. I choose the Snes over the Megadrive as it had better games, I choose the P.S.1 over the N64 as it has better games and I choose the PS2 over the xbox and gamecube as it had better games. I choose the PsP over the DS because it has better games. So you can't accuse me of being a fanboy.This time I choose the 360 over the PS3 because it has better games and the XBLA has better retro games than PSN. Also its Square-Enix, Namco and Sega that are to greedy not microsoft as they decided to port exclusive PS3 games to the 360 as the it is outselling the PS3 everywhere bar Japan. Thats not to say the PS3 is not a great console. The older 360's had major problems with failure rate but over all I'm more happy with having a 360 than a PS3. Ideally there should only be one console so all games would be available for it. But thats not going to happen. So the next best thing is no exclusives. Its a win win situation for the consumer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dont feed the fanboys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

hell i'd still take the snes over any system today purely for the original mario carts!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Shinji Ikari

hell i'd still take the snes over any system today purely for the original mario carts!!!

The Snes was the best console ever.

Advertisement