Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF Realm: PVP A:H ratio 1.0? pref high pop

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Server ratio?? I've got to pay more attention in future :pac: (i love pacman)

Anyway, that was more directed at copeyhagen's request to post links to work safe sites (although as Anti pointed out, it depends on the individual workplace).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

thats what i meant kiith, i know theres a useful links site but wasnt too sure about what could be posted in it. guess ill just post the links i can get into their once ivan has seen this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

copeyhagen wrote: »
    thats what i meant kiith, i know theres a useful links site but wasnt too sure about what could be posted in it. guess ill just post the links i can get into their once ivan has seen this thread.
    Well, you dont need me to ok what you can put in the Useful Links thread. Have a look and if you feel something is missing, or could be added then feel free to go nuts ;)

La3g, is there any chance you could tone down the passive-agressiveness? You havent strictly done anything wrong, but there have been some mildly offended people. Please just try to be more tolerable of other peoples opinions and viewpoints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Ivan wrote: »
    La3g, is there any chance you could tone down the passive-agressiveness? You havent strictly done anything wrong, but there have been some mildly offended people. Please just try to be more tolerable of other peoples opinions and viewpoints.

lol woot? Wanna hug it out? Heal the world?

I don't see anything I said as passive aggressive so whoever has a problem is obviously very sensitive...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

LA3G wrote: »

I don't see anything I said as passive aggressive so whoever has a problem is obviously very sensitive...
    It really really wasn't obvious. You could easily be lazy, I don't know you and there are lots of lazy computer people around.
    PM FRIENDS FOREVER
    Which link in particular will help me find a server with a A:H ratio of 1?

Are just examples of it in this thread. There are others, mildly worse, in other threads. I simply think you could do well to adjust your tone. Take the advice or dont, thats your call, but if you insist on mocking me when I'm in moderating mode, then please dont be surprised when the man comes around ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

/me knows all about that *shines ban badge*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

hey i play on burning legion quite a lot of irish people on it, my guild on alliance is acutually made up of like 10 irish lads good laugh so it is. IF any ones on alliance on BL then /w Hactor and u can join our guild :@D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

LAEG wrote: »

First line joke, last line accurate observation which I shall demonstrate before your very eyes:
    It really really wasn't obvious. You could easily be lazy, I don't know you and there are lots of lazy computer people around.

How is somebody who has never read a post by him before supposed to know that he can't look at one specific not well known warcraft website? It's is after all not youtube and he can post on boards. Either way he should have stated his reason why before later telling people they should know what he didn't tell them.

I am not the only person who commented so.
    PM FRIENDS FOREVER

Joke, I mean come on this offended somebody?
    Which link in particular will help me find a server with a A:H ratio of 1?

A valid question since there are so many links on the post that was suggested and I could not find any that seemed to give information about server population.
    hey i play on burning legion quite a lot of irish people on it, my guild on alliance is acutually made up of like 10 irish lads good laugh so it is. IF any ones on alliance on BL then /w Hactor and u can join our guild :@D

Doesn't all the speaking of polish bother you? Whether or not people should chat in trade is another issue but people speaking in polish in trade constantly is a clear representation of what goes on throughout the server surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

lol, ratios.

Advertisement