Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Music in the city

• 14-07-2008 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hey there,

who'd be the best bands in Derry and whats the best venue to see them at.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The Gweedore Bar usually has some good local acts. Don't know the names though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

The best band is a matter of personal taste - there are many types of music out there at the moment.

As for the best place to see them, usually around the lower to upper waterloo street area, and adjoining streets. Most of the bars put on live acts, and host most of the local bands, and some not so local bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

Depends what kinda music ur into. If you like rock music the likes of metallica , ac/dc music of that nature . A great band to go and see is Eargasm . Cant think of any others off the top of my head but they are a band i really enjoyed seeing . My fav spot for seeing bands is either sandinos or Bound for Boston

Advertisement