Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final Fantasy XIII no longer a PS3 exclusive

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea, they have nothing but the follow up to shadow of the colossus in my eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Ah, I wouldnt see this as the end for PS3 owners to be honest, be interesting to see if the cheapskate japs will warm to the 360 now, considering it sells circa 5k in consoles a week there!

It is for little or nothing over there now so we'll see will they "jump in"

This will definitely increase sales but will it be enough for mickysoft to get even a slight foothold of the market, doubt it!

ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah it's definately not the end for the PS3 but it is a kick in the gash for those who bought one just for FF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

@ fieldog, FF13 is exclusive to the PS3 in Japan.

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    @ fieldog, FF13 is exclusive to the PS3 in Japan.

Seriously?

Region Exclusitivity?

Very interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

F'n A. This was the only reason I would get a PS3. Nice one.

Can anyone point me to a link saying this is "jap only on PS3" exclusive?

Sounds a bit barmy to me!

Watched the trailer there, the FMV is great but I think ill buy the PS3 version if any!

Doubt id ever have the time I used to when I was a wee lad to actually play these games again!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Read the interview on eurogamer, Jap PS3 exclusive. It wouldn't sell on the 360 over there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

As far as I know it was the same thing for VF5 on the 360. As stated it is mainly due to market interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

But surly as its already being coded for the console itd make sense to give people the option? O well, major kick in the balls for sony and as fanboyish as it sounds im glad. Sonys own fault for having such a mental pricetag for a console with no backwards compatability in europe and untill now no rumble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Good news for Microsoft I guess

Advertisement