Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond shipping list

Options
  • 15-07-2008 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭

Have Diamond stopped posting the weeks shipping list to their site? Just checked and theres no link to it....meeeehhh....

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It's usually supposed to be available at www.diamondcomics.com/shipping.asp, although I've found it more reliable to get a list of what my local shop is expecting. Gosh! have a blog at goshlondon.blogspot.com where they post up the expected items for each week, and Midtown Comics in NY provide copies of their expected items list to the folks on Millarworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TickingOrange

I find this Forbidden Planet page the best as it shows this weeks and next weeks shipping lists with covers.

Advertisement