Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A3 Size printing, City Centre, maybe Web cafe??

Options
  • 15-07-2008 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

I have a document I need to print out, I can't print it myself as it is too small on A4 to read some of it. What I need to know is there somewhere in Cork City Centre where I could get it printed off in either A3 or A4, a web cafe or similar would be ideal as I only need one copy.

Any help with this would be great as I will be in the City this afternoon (Tue, July 15th)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Check out this thread, there are some recommendations for printing places there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Got it done anyway today in an Internet cafe in the street between Patrick's St. and Oliver Plunkett st. down by Brown Thomas, there is scaffolding poles up around it it across from the entrance to the Victoria Hotel.

Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

mumhaabu wrote: »
    Got it done anyway today in an Internet cafe in the street between Patrick's St. and Oliver Plunkett st. down by Brown Thomas, there is scaffolding poles up around it it across from the entrance to the Victoria Hotel.

Thanks for the help!

Web Workhouse. Yeah, A3 isn't really a problem. It's when you hop up to A2/A1 that it's incredibly hard to find a place and it'll cost a fortune.

Advertisement