Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goat (yum)

• 15-07-2008 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

I tasted goat for the first time in an indian restaurant yesterday.
    It was good. Very good. I was trying to think of an amusing simile to describe this but I couldn't. But it's very tasty.
    Anybody else try it? Where can you get it?
    I want more dammit!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Pwd didnt you know that goat is only for ravenous caveman?! Only caveman like goat. Wash yer mouth out quick :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

ravenous caveman haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

If you're ever in Jamaica or in a Jamaican restaurant anywhere make sure to try the goat curry, or curry goat as Jamaicans insist on calling it. It is delicious. I used to think that goat meat would be tough and tasteless - couldn't have been more wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I had goat a couple of years ago in london.It was gorgous,even my kids thought so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

marti101 wrote: »
    I had goat a couple of years ago in london.It was gorgous,even my kids thought so
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I had it before too, roasted on a spit in the outback. It was delicious. I don't know why it isn't more common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

:DVery good Alan i dint see thar:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

My other half loves goat and I have recently found out that my local butcher will get me some if I ask him nicely. I think I might just do that sometime in the not too distant future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

In which restaurant did you eat said goat?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

Any restaurants in Dublin serve goat ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement