Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboy

Options
  • 15-07-2008 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Following a long arduous cattle drive, the cowboy headed for the restaurant for dinner.
    Taking the only seat left, which was next to a lady about 20 years old (who looked very wealthy and educated), he overheard her place her order:

"-I'll have breast of fowl, virgin fowl. Make sure it's virgin. Catch it yourself. Garnish my plate with onion and bring me a cup of coffee, not too hot, not too cold. And waiter, open a window. I smell a horse, there must be a cowboy in the house."

Thoroughly pissed, the cowboy made his order:
    "I'll have duck, F***ed duck. Make sure it's F***ed. F*** it yourself. Garnish my plate with horses**t. Then bring me a cup of coffee, strong as Texas mule piss, and blow the foam off with a fart. And waiter, knock the whole damn wall down. I smell a c**t, there must be a whore in the house."

Advertisement