Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gamertags - What does yours mean?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

HyruleField

The first time I entered Hyrule Field when playing Zelda OOT I had a nerdgasm. The sheer level of joy at that one moment, after you walk thorugh a hollowed out tree/log tunnel and then bam a vast sprawling open field with activity and things to explore everywhere. That has been very hard to top for me and its a memory that is still very vivid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Vegeta wrote: »
    HyruleField

The first time I entered Hyrule Field when playing Zelda OOT I had a nerdgasm. The sheer level of joy at that one moment, after you walk thorugh a hollowed out tree/log tunnel and then bam a vast sprawling open field with activity and things to explore everywhere. That has been very hard to top for me and its a memory that is still very vivid.

You don't play RSV by any chance Vegeta?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

DarkJager wrote: »
    You don't play RSV by any chance Vegeta?

Once upon a time I did, not in quite a while though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

Moo Cowlester

It was Cow Moolester before I was made change it. It means I moolest cows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Well I like feeling up dogs....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Reganovski

Second name is Regan and my first name is russian....so a kinda take on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Moo Cowlester

It was Cow Moolester before I was made change it. It means I moolest cows

In soviet Russia, Cow Moolests you!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭umpsfar

Everytime a game comes out my tag gets taken before i can grab it,
    so as in from bf2
    umpsfar

and hopefully it means nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Mine is the same as my boards tag and comes from one of Lionel Hutz's aliases in the Simpsons (Season 5, episode 6: Marge on the Lam). In the credits where they go through what happened to the characters after the episode.
    Back in the "pre-internet" days (as in me and my friends didn't have it) it sounded like Nunian Von Fuch. According to the subtitles on the DVD its Dr. Nguyan Van Phaouc. I prefer my version :D Plus no one would be able to pronounce it on live if it was the other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Lands Leaving - it's my name when you type it into a mobile with dictionary on, my lay friends started calling me that and it stuck

• Advertisement

Druss Rua.

Well "Druss" is a character in several novels by a guy called David Gemmell (who sadly has passed away), and is one of my favourite characters ever.

"Rua" because of my Ginger hair! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Vegeta wrote: »
    HyruleField

Yeah, I remember that! happy days! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dr. Gonz

Mine's Manogapher. One of my friends just randomly called me Manogapher one day so tharr!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Mine is BFassassin meaning Baby Faced Assassin after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. A few of my friends say I look a bit like him plus im a Man Utd supporter so it made sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

brennaldo............... mixture of my second name (brennan) and my favourite footballer (ronaldo)....

Advertisement