Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Victor thread has gone...

Options
  • 15-07-2008 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭

...but I still expect an explanation for my original banning. I ask that anyone who posts on this thread not to mention the unmentionable as that's why I suspect the original thread was deleted, not just locked. If it was removed for other purposes, i.e. the criticism of a mod, then this forum has really gone to the dogs.

As I said in the previous thread, I, and many others as I found out, feel that I received an unjust ban without any explanation that I was being banned, for what and for how long.

As I said, please don't let this descent into a free speach thread against a certain company.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

The other thread on this was a disgrace ... it showed all that is wrong with feedback.

Could I ask that the OP again post all the relevant posts from the original thread, and that Victor be allowed to respond.

Lets see if feedback can work this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Jip wrote: »
    I ask that anyone who posts on this thread not to mention the unmentionable as that's why I suspect the original thread was deleted, not just locked.
    I would say that's a given. Also this should have been handled over PM imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

I thought I had dreamt the whole "Victor banned me unfairly" thread. Phew, not going mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I didn't see the end of the thread yeaterday. Did you get a reason from Victor why you got banned? Did Victor post in the thread yesterday. Has he responded to your PM's.

By the way feedback in the thread yesterday was a disgrace. I still don't understand why you were banned OP as i didn't see Victor post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Yes, it should have been handled by PM but it hasn't. Victor was on last night, read the thread, said he wanted advice from Admin, responded a second time but still no reply to my PM or in the thread.
    I don't have a problem with Victor, I find the Commuting and Transport forum one of the better ones around so I'm finding it difficult to see why I was banned for this....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by layke
    I'm thinking N81 Tallaght>Blessington and taking a right there towards Naas.

The road from Blessington to Naas was closed for roadworks up until a couple of weeks ago anyway, maybe worth checking this is no longer the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The original thread has been temporarily deleted while the matter is being looked into, this thread is also closed for the same reason. Due to the sensitive nature of the topic; please hold off until it is looked into.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

The other thread is soft deleted because there were too many mentions of the Unmentionables.
    Your problem is being dealt with Jip and will be sorted shortly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement