Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nominations 15/7/08 (Spoilers!)

Options
  • 15-07-2008 12:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

So Rex and Belinda are up.. my money is on Belinda Belinda Belinda going:D

Who goes...... ??? 56 votes

Belinda Belinda Belinda
    0% 0 votes
    Rex
    100% 56 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Ah MAN, Ive been avoiding the C4 website so I don't see who is up till tonight, I click in here and BAM!! in the subject title................ could you not have hid it with a warning:)

The other polls never have the names in the subject title.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Belinda has to go!!! Even though she's calmed down with the stupid singing over the past few days she's still a melter. Rex is So much more entertaining even if he's a bit of a tool sometimes. I wish Bex was up so she'd stop thinking she's really popular with the public!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Topic title edited.

Please don't put spoilers like that in the thread title - its not fair on those who don't want to be spoiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Just wondering jobucks, where did u find out who was up? I didnt think the public were told until Tues eves along with the house. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Ohhh nooooooo
    Rex is my favourite housemate
    Belinda better go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

B cubed should go but I think it will all depend on how Rex conducts himself. As long as he doesn't do anything silly he should survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

B cubed should go but I think it will all depend on how Rex conducts himself. As long as he doesn't do anything silly he should survive.

Yeah, I agree.

I think Belinda has to go plus I don't think she will take it too well that she is up. So as long as Rex keeps his head down he should be alright.
    But he seems well pissed off at the mo so he might stir things up a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

DinoBot wrote: »
    Ah MAN, Ive been avoiding the C4 website so I don't see who is up till tonight, I click in here and BAM!! in the subject title................ could you not have hid it with a warning:)

The other polls never have the names in the subject title.

really sorry guys.. my fault... don't know what I was thinking:o

Elphaba wrote: »
    Just wondering jobucks, where did u find out who was up? I didnt think the public were told until Tues eves along with the house. :)

was on DS this morning

Mr E wrote: »
    Topic title edited.

Please don't put spoilers like that in the thread title - its not fair on those who don't want to be spoiled.

Big Big apologies...:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

DinoBot wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree.

I think Belinda has to go plus I don't think she will take it too well that she is up. So as long as Rex keeps his head down he should be alright.
    But he seems well pissed off at the mo so he might stir things up a bit.
    Poll on DS has Belinda Belinda Belinda with 80% of the vote. It's usually very accurate. This will definitely be one interview I certainly won't watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

Poll on DS has Belinda Belinda Belinda with 80% of the vote.

can someone tell me what this DS is? and would they be able to put up a link plase

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Belinda is gone. Thanks for nothing Belinda.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

can someone tell me what this is DS and would they be able to put up a link plase
    DS - DigitalSpy. A range of different forums.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/

Here is who nominated who:

Dale: Belinda and Lisa

Darnell: Rex and Rebecca

Kathreya: Lisa and Rebecca

Maysoon: Belinda and Rebecca

Mohamed: Rebecca and Stuart

Rachel: Lisa and Luke

Rex: Belinda and Lisa

Belinda: Rachel and Rex

Lisa: Rachel and Rex

Luke: Mohamed and Rex

Michael: Rex and Belinda

Rebecca: Mohamed and Rex

Sara: Mohamed and Rachel

Stuart: Mohamed and Belinda

So that's five each for Rex and Belinda.

Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa escaped by the skin of their teeth with four votes each.

Poll on DS has Belinda Belinda Belinda with 80% of the vote. It's usually very accurate. This will definitely be one interview I certainly won't watch.

A good drinking game - take a swig of beer after every pulled face. Between her and Davina you'd be locked within minutes. :pac:

DS - DigitalSpy. A range of different forums.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/
    thanks keano :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

so long belinda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Here are the reasons certain people gave when nominating.

Dale is the first housemate to nominate. He nominates Belinda. For his second nomination he names Lisa, saying, “I’m not 12 and she’s not my mum.”

As Head of House and immune from nominations, Darnell nominates Rebecca, saying they are not on good terms and “no matter how much we hug and shake hands or how many cigarettes I give her, I’m not sure she wants me here”. His second nomination is for Rex. “He is my friend so this is a betrayal. I’m a backstabbing bast**d, but he totally doesn’t want to be here… To him, it’s boring and he just wants to see his girlfriend and there are people who would have really wanted to be here”.

Kathreya nominates Lisa and Rebecca.

Maysoon is next and her first nomination goes to Belinda. She says, “Whatever you do or say Belinda has always got something better to say…she’ll just talk about herself and isn't really interested in other people”. Her second nomination is for Rebecca, saying, “She just comes out with things sometimes and they are quite vulgar. She likes shocking people.”

Mohamed’s first nomination is Rebecca. “She is not treating it like this is her house. Leaving her dirty underwear around… She doesn’t treat me the way she’d treat herself.” His second nomination is Stuart.

Rachel nominates Lisa and Luke.

Rex’s first nomination is Lisa, stating his reason as, “I’ve been hearing lately, talking behind my back and trying to split up me and Mo”. His second nomination is for Belinda. Rex says that one, her snoring is “ridiculous” and that it has taken her a while to settle in after realising there are big personalities in the house and that secondly she “probes people for information”.

Belinda nominates Rex saying, ”His remarks are quite scathing. He thinks he is doing it in good humour, but he seems to say them to the most vulnerable people”. For her second nomination, Belinda chooses Rachel, because “I probably feel most uncomfortable around her than anyone else in the house.”

Next up is Lisa who nominates Rachel. “I find her annoying, a bit boring always going on about chickpeas and grapes all the time… I just know she is false. It’s an energy I get from her”. She then nominates Rex for his “really sarcastic nasty manner”.

Luke nominates Mohamed saying, “He is the epitome of gluttony”. His second nomination is Rex, “Cause once again the guy who owns seven million restaurants has screwed up the basic budget, again”.

Michael nominates Belinda for being the “biggest nosey parker I have ever met in my entire life”. For a fourth week in a row, Michael also nominates Rex.

Rebecca is next to nominate. Her first is for Mohamed. “He is so annoying. I just can’t live with him anymore, he just farts and burps… I am very irritating myself, but I find him more irritating than I find myself”. Her second nomination is Rex. “I really get on with Rex, but I find it hard to live with him... He’s got a big head”.

In her first nominations, Sara nominates Mohamed for being “very greedy”. Sara then says, “I feel so bad about this cause she is such a sweetheart, but my second nomination is Rachel. I don’t wanna say she is boring, but I never get excited if she comes to sit by me.”

Last to nominate is Stuart and he nominates Belinda, Belinda, Belinda because, “You can’t have a conversation, it’s like an interrogation. It’s like question time with Belinda…about a week ago I loved swing music but now I hate it!” Stuart’s second nomination is Mohamed, saying, “The greed of the man is unreal.”

Here is who nominated who:

Dale: Belinda and Lisa

Darnell: Rex and Rebecca

Kathreya: Lisa and Rebecca

Maysoon: Belinda and Rebecca

Mohamed: Rebecca and Stuart

Rachel: Lisa and Luke

Rex: Belinda and Lisa

Belinda: Rachel and Rex

Lisa: Rachel and Rex

Luke: Mohamed and Rex

Michael: Rex and Belinda

Rebecca: Mohamed and Rex

Sara: Mohamed and Rachel

Stuart: Mohamed and Belinda

So that's five each for Rex and Belinda.

Mohamed, Rebecca and Lisa escaped by the skin of their teeth with four votes each.

So if Darnell had voted Lisa and Rebecca then Rex wouldn't be up at all. I'm surprised he went for Rex.

• Advertisement

Next up is Lisa who nominates Rachel. “I find her annoying, a bit boring always going on about chickpeas and grapes all the time… I just know she is false. It’s an energy I get from her”. She then nominates Rex for his “really sarcastic nasty manner”.

It's a what you get from her?!! Lisa you will be going soon then you can release all the bad energy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Get belinda out :pac:

So if Darnell had voted Lisa and Rebecca then Rex wouldn't be up at all. I'm surprised he went for Rex.
    i was also very surprised given that darnell had chosen rex to be his heaven buddy, but when i read his reason for nominating rex it made perfect sense. rex has made it clear to everyone that he wants out. when the nominations were read out to the housemates rex punched up in the air again when he heard his name being called out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Elphaba wrote: »
    I wish Bex was up so she'd stop thinking she's really popular with the public!!

+1

She is convinced that she's loved. "I'm the first girl up that didn't get evicted." Yeah cos you were up against one of the biggest dickheads thats ever graced a TV screen. I'd love to see her up against Mo or Rex or Darnell as she'd be so sure she'd be staying.

i was also very surprised given that darnell had chosen rex to be his heaven buddy, but when i read his reason for nominating rex it made perfect sense. rex has made it clear to everyone that he wants out. when the nominations were read out to the housemates rex punched up in the air again when he heard his name being called out.

Darnell's been quite tactical with his votes. I find it hard to believe he nominated Rex out of kindness. I think he sees more of a role for himself in that group of Kat, Rachel and Mo if Rex was out of the picture.

See I don't buy that at all. If Rex really wanted out he'd walk out.

I'm with Mr. Nice Guy on this one. Darnell is using Rex's claims of wanting to leave as the perfect excuse to nominate someone who could very possibly be a big threat to him winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

The thing that boggles me is; Super M spotted that Darnell was a tactical gameplayer weeks ago, and got slated for mentioning it on the forums.

He also get slated for telling people Rex was arrogant, yet all we have seen of Rex in the last week is one big arrogant prick.

The thing that boggles me is; Super M spotted that Darnell was a tactical gameplayer weeks ago, and got slated for mentioning it on the forums.

He also get slated for telling people Rex was arrogant, yet all we have seen of Rex in the last week is one big arrogant prick.

I think the problem people had was that Mario was both of those things aswell. He was a hypocrite and an incredibly arrogant one at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yes I agree with Chinafoot & Nice Guy regarding Rex. If he really wanted to go, he could leave at any time.

Want Belinda out - she's a pain. Sorry, just a real pain and quite dull.

Rex is a very confident young lad - a very attractive trait in a man. I do hope though that his confidence doesn't deteriorate into arrogance. He is gloating a bit at being in the Heaven side of the house.

While I would prefer Belinda to go, I'd say it might be quite a close vote on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The annoying one will go, bye bye bye, Belinda.(I refuse to say it thrice):p

Advertisement