Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Havana Browns info please

Options
  • 15-07-2008 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hey all

i would love some info on the VIP area in Havana Browns...i have never been there before but a its a friend of mines birthday and she said we will prob head there....thing is i would love to book VIP room..i have rang them etc but no answer....i was just wondering if anyone knows how much notice you must give to book and how much it costs...etc etc....
    i would really love to be able to do this for her...she has had a really tough year..her dad died 2months ago and tbh i didnt know if she would even celebrate her bday so im delighted she is.......so it would mean a lot to her to have a great night and just forget about stuff and relax...what better way than VIP.....any info re: this would be great.....

Thanks all...:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I'm not a clubbing person at all but I'd suggest that of you are going there some night soon ask for the manager at the bar and s/he would be able to tell you about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

ring 0868169969 this is the number of the person responsible for booking this lounge. I hope you and your friend enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

probably better to PM that number ^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Benn in there a few times, nothing VIP about the place at all, just a couple of seats and a curtains................oh and a smoking room as big as a phone box!

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Its better than being out with the commoners in the main area. Though in the last 6 months it has become a free for all. There is no longer a bouncer on the steps, so all you have is reserved seating. The smoking room is handy in so far as you don't have to walk all the way across the club.

• Advertisement
Advertisement