Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin forerunner 305 users waterford

• 15-07-2008 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

any forerunner users in waterford. do you have routes loaded to any site

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

hi freebird ive just bought a garmin 405 but ive not gotten the hang of it yet i have no patience when it comes to gadgets or technical things so i have given it to a friend to use and explain it to me(he has a 205 himself). so at the moment im not much good to you. but for all my running routes i use "running map" website i find it easier than map my run just type in waterford ireland and click along your intended route for the distance , elevation and mile markers.
    i see your doing the run for life would you be interested in the national half marathon ? its on in waterford this year . waterford AC have been awarded it so it should be a great occasion people traveling from all over the country for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Keep a check in here too;

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=889

Might find something of use to you :)

thanks fajitas , i didnt even know that forum was there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭freebird23

thanks guys, sungod how long is that national half marathon ( im reletivly new at this)

freebird23 wrote: »
    thanks guys, sungod how long is that national half marathon ( im reletivly new at this)

its 13.1miles i mentioned it cos its not a huge jump from training for a 10 to 13.1 and its a national event held on our doorstep so it would be great to be involved. info will be available closer to the event on the waterford ac website there might be a route on there now im not sure, there are good 1/2 marathon training programmes on line as well. PM me if ya want more details

• Advertisement

would love to do half marathon, its great that its in waterford as well, it would be great to take part. have you done much running??

just checked out your log sungod. great. i have started my own.

Advertisement