Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts festival

Options
  • 15-07-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just had a look at the arts festival website and there is loads on! My question is what would you recommend for kids during the second week- that i might need to be getting tickets for now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

An awful lot of stuff is sold out to be honest, was down their office on merchants road and there isnt much left...best give them a ring and see what they can offer perhaps..

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Rang them , there are only 2 childrens events, and one is sold out, booked in on the other one its a walking tour type thing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Is the Arts Festival not for adults? Baboró is the arts festival for kids in October.

Look for the free street events instead such as Cirq Moustique or Rebels

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Ya I know technically the arts festival is for adults but there are always some kids events, will have to hit the town for the free events!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

Just been down shopstreet - Load of majicians and facepainting going on - should keep them entertained for a bit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement