Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delija_sever029: 1 week ban from bgrh

Options
  • 15-07-2008 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

delija_sever029

Twice I have told you I will not continue discourse about the ban and your behaviour via pm the last pm I send you I told you to take it to feedback and any further pms about it I would consider to be harassment. You ignored this and still pmed me, so here I have started a thread here in feedback for you.

I suggest you copy and paste the last pm into here if you want it's content addressed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

FIGHT...!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

emot-munch.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

*grabs 24 pack and popcorn*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Oh it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Two men enter, one man leave...Two men enter, one man leave...Two men enter, one man leave...Two men enter, one man leave...Two men enter, one man leave...Two men enter, one man leave...

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

^ 'til the break of dawn!

It's like that moment just before you......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Would the helpdesk not be more appropriate?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Waiting....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

delija_sever029 again you have pmed me despite me saying not to.

What do you mean by saying I have threathened you and saying that I am not normal ?
    Why have not you used the reported post function even once ?
    What do you mean by me pretending to have some sort of power ?

Would the helpdesk not be more appropriate?

I can not reply to posts on the helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Come on Delija we're all waiting...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Ok folks,i came in that bar few month ago as newbie trying to get some people to talk with,on the beggining some people said its a sh!t and dont go there but i didnt wanted to listen,i tryed to talk with some people and i did,i got some friends and i must say its quite normal forum,except some people trying all the time to provoke.They say its irish humour to call you clown and other things,i agree,i do that but with people i know,so dont tell me its irish humours to go around and offend everyone around you and say,hey thats irish jumour dude,without getting punch in your face?All i wanted is explanation and later i fixed that with guy who said that and everything was cool but this lady topic starter banned me coz she said i am some baby coz i complain about it and i am making situation in bar depressive or something,so mod,its easier to ban the one whos complain than to solve the problem?I noticed you folks are private friends,so?Thats giving you power to ban anyone who dare to complain about anything in that bar what your private friends did?its easier?Thats not your private forum or forum for 20-30 ffriends who comes there?Trout is mod who onlyone really tryed to talk to me and help to fix situation and you started sending me threads how you will ban me forever if i dont stop?Stop what?Defending while your friend tryed offending me?Maybe you should really ask yourself why you have 30 people there only coming,maybe everyone should be really welcomed and not just saying that as a phrase,people not coming there coz they saw how u functioning,i wanted to change that and still get along but it seems its impossible

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Lordy, that was difficult to read.
    Use paragraphs.

I still don't understand the problem btw.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

anyone else at a complete loss with what Delija is saying or is it just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Lordy, that was difficult to read..
    English isn't the dude's first language but...
    Use paragraphs.

+1
    I still don't understand the problem btw.

Looks like Thaed asked the defendant to stop PMing and take a banning issue to feedback.

He didn't, persisted with PMs, and now Thaed has started the feedback thread for him.

The problem is that mods except trout will ban you every time if you complain on something coz theats easier than to try solve any problem,i want to exclude trout out of this coz he only one tryed to help and calm situation while this lady thread starter start threating me after few minutes and than banned me even i never made some sh!t for 2 month and was regular poster there

• Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ok folks,i came in that bar few month ago as newbie trying to get some people to talk with,on the beggining some people said its a sh!t and dont go there but i didnt wanted to listen,i tryed to talk with some people and i did,i got some friends and i must say its quite normal forum,except some people trying all the time to provoke.They say its irish humour to call you clown and other things,i agree,i do that but with people i know,so dont tell me its irish humours to go around and offend everyone around you and say,hey thats irish jumour dude,without getting punch in your face?All i wanted is explanation and later i fixed that with guy who said that and everything was cool but this lady topic starter banned me coz she said i am some baby coz i complain about it and i am making situation in bar depressive or something,so mod,its easier to ban the one whos complain than to solve the problem?I noticed you folks are private friends,so?Thats giving you power to ban anyone who dare to complain about anything in that bar what your private friends did?its easier?Thats not your private forum or forum for 20-30 ffriends who comes there?Trout is mod who onlyone really tryed to talk to me and help to fix situation and you started sending me threads how you will ban me forever if i dont stop?Stop what?Defending while your friend tryed offending me?Maybe you should really ask yourself why you have 30 people there only coming,maybe everyone should be really welcomed and not just saying that as a phrase,people not coming there coz they saw how u functioning,i wanted to change that and still get along but it seems its impossible
    Clear as mud!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I propose that Thaed changes her name to Lady Thread/Topic Starter.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

The problem is that mods except trout will ban you every time if you complain on something coz theats easier than to try solve any problem,i want to exclude trout out of this coz he only one tryed to help and calm situation while this lady thread starter start threating me after few minutes and than banned me even i never made some sh!t for 2 month and was regular poster there

this is like pulling teeth

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Links

lady thread starter

Brilliant :D

All the point is that i am asking why she banned me when i clearly fixed situation with that guy,he apologised i said its ok and we moved on,later she banned me coz of "being depressive" or something,i dont get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The problem is that mods except trout will ban you every time if you complain on something coz theats easier than to try solve any problem,
    OK, we are talking about BGRH Mods here, obviously enough.

delija says that apart from trout, the other BGRH mods would rather ban him than talk about any issues they have with him.
    i want to exclude trout out of this coz he only one tryed to help and calm situation
    Again, trout is not an issue, only the other BGRH Mods. Trout actually tried to calm the situation.

while this lady thread starter start threating me after few minutes and than banned me even i never made some sh!t for 2 month and was regular poster there

While Thaed threatened him after a few minutes, then banned, even though he never made trouble for 2 months, and was a regular poster in that time.

oppresive not depressive OP

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

"coz she said i am some baby coz i complain about it and i am making situation in bar depressive or something"

Is this the reason for the ban?

Also, who is the 'private friend' you had an argument with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I think Delija is referring to the perceived clique in the BGRH, particularly in the bar thread.

I can understand where he is coming from because when I started posting there I felt a bit alienated, the posters seemed to know each other personally and some of my posts were ignored/not replied to.
    However, where myself and Delija part ways is, I didn't start complaining when my posts weren't answered. I just popped my head in every now and then, people gradually got to know me slightly better and got some replies on the posts.

My opinion of Delija is that he isn't a bad guy, he just doesn't 'get' the BGRH forum. He just wants a bit of attention is all.

Delija: Take the ban on the chin, when you are given your access back take a back seat in the forum. Just browse it, get a feel for the place, then post a few entries. Don't get offended if your posts aren't replied to, the more you try the further you will push people away. Play it cool :cool:

And its not about people in the bar,there are some good folks and ok,i am just saying i dont see why i deserved ban after i had a little arguing and we finished that in normal way

I feel bad for the OP. :(

• Advertisement

You have been told that if you find a post offensive or abusive to use the reported post fucntion rather then complaing in the thread.

I have lost count of the number of time you have thrown a strop and said that as people were not enguaging with you in the bar thread that you are leaving and having pretending to flounce out stayed when someone noticed your cry for notice and responded.
    *ignored by everyone delija leaving bar without word*

Is an example of the childish behaviour and attentsion whoring.

You are also slandering me in other forums, currently in the off topic thread in soccer.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56568817&postcount=5017
    Yeah and i was only answering her PM's,weird ha?And she was threating me on pm's all the time

what are these threats, please post any pm from me that you consider to be a threat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement