Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delija_sever029: 1 week ban from bgrh

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Post edited :D I tried too hard.

You also edited out the bit where you said that his persona irritated you, am I right?

That only leads me to ask why you felt the need to get involved in this thread at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Draupnir wrote: »
    What this thread got to do with 95% plus of the people who are posting in it anyway?

I can't see the interest in the topic to most of you, yet most are up on their high horses for no real reason except to be up there. Nearly every thread in Feedback is like this aswell and it's the same people over and over again.

This board needs some new moderation and some clarification on its use, the way it is being used right now it is not the place for the original post in this thread anyway.

Maybe you should start a new thread. What's that post go to do with this issue? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

That only leads me to ask why you felt the need to get involved in this thread at all?

Why are you getting involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

What this thread got to do with 95% plus of the people who are posting in it anyway?

I can't see the interest in the topic to most of you, yet most are up on their high horses for no real reason except to be up there. Nearly every thread in Feedback is like this aswell and it's the same people over and over again.

This board needs some new moderation and some clarification on its use, the way it is being used right now it is not the place for the original post in this thread anyway.

I think of the regular posters here as The Moderator groupies/wannabes. Feedback is a bit of joke as another thread here is already discussing. This thread is typical of feedback...pointless.

A mod bringing this disagreement into the public domain knowing full well what will happen to the hapless user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

You also edited out the bit where you said that his persona irritated you, am I right?

And his persona= the way he was writing. I made a mistake!

That's why I edited it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Maybe you two should take your differences to Pm or the thunderdrome or maybe even get a bed :eek:

Edit: directed at workaccount and draupnir

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

OMG lads. I've just read this thread from the start. And it's without a doubt, got to be the most disturbing thread I've ever read. the guy apologised and now the whole thread is slowly being turned into a hate campaign. The abuse being hurled is digusting. :eek:

delija is a nice guy. He is learning. hit a few walls. and now is accepting his latest cock-up. lay off the guy. give him a break.

Delija, as already mentioned. . forget this thread. join a new thread or some other fora and get into the groove of them. come back to the bar next week with a smile and some nice words. Join the fun, have the craic, and buy a round. you'll be grand.

and get your a$$ out into your garden and get some sunshine!!! Has to be better than what we are getting!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Thaedydal wrote: »
    What makes you think I am not here ?
    *fold arms, raises eyebrow and taps foot*

sueme delija_sever029 never reported any of the post but instead threw a strop in the thread including the one about leaving the bar in a huff and that is what got him banned after he had been warned about his behaviour.

The * * thing? I'd call that humour!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

The * * thing? I'd call that humour!

Thats what i am trying to say,i wasnt angry, that was just a comment coz i was acctually leaving boards and pc, but it seems i cant explain that to anyone, maybe you dont understand serbian humour same as i dont understand irish sometimes

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This thread has gone far enough.
    b

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement